Russian Ambassador's assassination in Turkey was organized by NATO secret services

NATO sure hates to see Russia, Iran and Turkey to meet tomorrow in Astana (Kazakhstan) and to start a close cooperation against terrorism.

Russia, Turkey, Iran to meet in Moscow on Syria - DIPLOMACY

Name a country that don't hate Russia? Except Iran and Syria
All the people that are being murdered in Syria, all the people that are being displaced, all the kids that are running scared, orphans, all the one that survive......... The pain and sorrow I'll be with them for the rest of their life.............. Hoping for revenge. Hatred against Russia will never fade. Keep that in mind. The shooter was screaming *remember Aleppo*.
Name something that Putin has done any kind of goodness to humanity around the world.

So please stop pretending that Putin is a nice guy. All the people I know overseas are very aware of the murderous act committed by Putin and Assad.

Time to boot Turkey out of NATO. We should not be going to war for them.

Impossible. Turkey is a very important to NATO.
At the rate we're going, we'll be lucky to keep Turkey in NATO. They might just voluntarily leave, and decide to ally with the Russians. :badgrin:

I say that will never happen. Why would endrogan trust putin?
Putin is supporting Syria........ Syria will never be friends of Turkey.

It doesn't need to be, Turkey could wipe Syria off the map if it wanted to. Syria's pretty much a client state of Russia anyhow.

By being allied with Russia, it would have more of a guarantee that Syria would be leashed in, and it could make pipelines with former Soviet bloc and Russian companies.

Energy wise, and economy wise, Turkey has everything to gain, and nothing to lose.

I don't know if you have noticed, but the EU is sort of imploding and becoming a joke.

NATO sure hates to see Russia, Iran and Turkey to meet tomorrow in Astana (Kazakhstan) and to start a close cooperation against terrorism.

All the people that are being murdered in Syria, all the people that are being displaced, all the kids that are running scared, orphans, all the one that survive......... The pain and sorrow I'll be with them for the rest of their life.............. Hoping for revenge. Hatred against Russia will never fade. Keep that in mind. The shooter was screaming *remember Aleppo*.
Name something that Putin has done any kind of goodness to humanity around the world.

So please stop pretending that Putin is a nice guy. All the people I know overseas are very aware of the murderous act committed by Putin and Assad.

Name a nation that doesn't hate Russia?

China-Logo_red_Tag1_rgb.jpg

Trump can lie all he wants. His supporters have already proven they don't care. Trump has told his supporters during his Thank you tour that he lied to them and made up slogans just to get them riled up... they don't care. They cheered him for saying it.
That is not what he said, you fucking liar.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Remember ignore is only for pussies like you.

Why is it impossible? They support ISIS, reason enough to kick them out. Are you another sap who thinks we should go to war for some Muslims?

Turkey is very important to NATO. Turkey need NATO. Relationship with Putin is just a bandaids.

Yet you can't explain why it is so "important". They aren't important, it's an Islamic country and has no business being in a Western coalition. They should be isolated from the West. They are the Trojan horse, most refugees come through Turkey to get into the EU. If Europe was smart they would build a wall around them.

Last Friday ( I think ) when Trump was making a Thank you speech in Mobile, Al.
He said........... BUY AMERICANS HIRE AMERICANS.
His 30,000 smart followers was cheering. Is that mean he will fire all of his foreign workers and hire American workers OR he will hire more foreign workers? What lying piece of hypocrite.

Name a nation that doesn't hate Russia?

China-Logo_red_Tag1_rgb.jpg

My apologies. I missed one.

Why is it impossible? They support ISIS, reason enough to kick them out. Are you another sap who thinks we should go to war for some Muslims?

Turkey is very important to NATO. Turkey need NATO. Relationship with Putin is just a bandaids.

Yet you can't explain why it is so "important". They aren't important, it's an Islamic country and has no business being in a Western coalition. They should be isolated from the West. They are the Trojan horse, most refugees come through Turkey to get into the EU. If Europe was smart they would build a wall around them.

Logistically and militarily purposes NATO will never give up Turkey in the event of war.

I don't think Putin get a pass. He's tyrant; just like Bush, just like Obama, just like Hillary, just like Trump.
Good Gawd, Trump has not even entered office yet and you "know" he is an oligarch and a tyrant?

roflmao, Oligrachal tyrants dont put up with the kind of smears that Trump has handled, dude. They sit back in the shadows and pull everyone elses strings like a puppet master.
2016-09-09t204322z-633992689-ht1ec991ljdik-rtrmadp-3-usa-election-trump.jpg

Steven Mnuchin, an ex-employee of Soros as Treasury Secretary?
Steven Mnuchin, an ex-employee of Soros as Treasury Secretary?

TRUMP PALS AROUND WITH GEORGE SOROS
TRUMP PALS AROUND WITH GEORGE SOROS | Jen Kuznicki

Dude the billionaires in this country do tend to meet each other on occasion and are friendly as a matter of courtesy.

You could really do yourself a huge favor and drop the equivalence horse shit.

I saw the East German border back in 1979 and I saw the difference for myself, even if you cant wrap your brain around it.

Our evil bastards that run our country are much better than the evil bastards that run other countries, no doubt.

Awwww.... you're going to make me blush.

Logistically and militarily purposes NATO will never give up Turkey in the event of war.

Lame ass answer to keep a Trojan horse in NATO. They are more of a liability than an asset. We can open new bases at other locations.

Last edited:

Lame ass answer to keep a Trojan horse in NATO. They are more of a reliability than an asset. We can open new bases at other locations.

You mean liability.

And Turkey is strategically very important.

Lame ass answer to keep a Trojan horse in NATO. They are more of a reliability than an asset. We can open new bases at other locations.

You mean liability.

And Turkey is strategically very important.

You are right, it is strategically important, but not worth it anymore. Its now too dangerous for US personnel stationed there to have families. They've already been evacuated.
We can always make new bases in other countries.

And the Fake News continues. Hey, it elected an Orange Clown....so why not?

Erdogan left no room for speculations when he recently said Aleppo and Mosul belong to Turkey.
Got a source for that?

Erdogan proclaims Mosul and Aleppo belong to Turkey

Erdogan: "Aleppo gehört dem türkischen Volk"
Astonishing.

Turkey should be expelled from NATO. They are now a security risk for us and of no use anyway.
As Trump said: Nato is obsolete.

Turkey should be expelled from NATO. They are now a security risk for us and of no use anyway.
As Trump said: Nato is obsolete.
NATO never adapted to the fall of the Soviet Union and found a relevant current purpose until recently in its adopting the war on terrorism, to which it is a sore thumb and sabotaged by Turkish membership.

NATO is in Truth the intended future military arm of the EU along with some American units and command structure.

Forum List

Back