Russian boots on the ground in Syria

Just another useless act. Look on map - where's Greece, where's Bulgaria. Russian planes - with supply or without - doesn't fly to Syria from Germania :)))

Actually, if they flew from Germany, they would have the opportunity to bypass Greece and Bulgaria.

On a positive note----Saudi arabia seems to be trying to bomb Russian/Iranian weapons cache's in Yemen (???) every little bit helps

:)))) A small Asian (or European?) country Russia dont' have enough territory to make weapon cache and was forced to make cache somewhere inside of huge Yemen... :)

A lot of Russian Marines - just one - if you believe to photo ;)

ISIS kills Britain and American citizens - public, for the camera, as act of terrorism. ISIS kills a lot of non-european citizens - by religious and racial difference. ISIS train terrorists to make terroristic act all over the world, including US and EU. But when Russia tries just to help Assad to eliminate ISIS (or, at least, to defend their citizens from it) - US government asks Greece to close territory for Russian planes. And also "forgetting" weapon and Humvee in Mosul, to equip ISIS. What is the real target of US government? To upkeep the public murderers of US civilians?

Syria under the leadership of Assad et al and ISIS are equally dangerous to the United States. Playing advocate for Assad against isis -----is no different from the USA mistake in playing advocate for THE TALIBAN against Russia -------if the US created ANYTHING by that "play one against the other game"-----in the 1980s----it was -----OSAMA BIN LADEN. We created OSAMA BIN LADEN by making Afghanistan a playground for the TALIBAN. For those who do not know----TALIBAN is the AL QUAEDA of Pakistan ...... It is now and it was in the 1980s when we were Funding and arming those criminals. Try to remember ----the USA cozied up to SADDAM HUSSEIN at one time------BIG MISTAKE----anyone who got
close enough should have put a bullet in his head-----way back in the 1960s. Cozing up to the ANIMAL Assad just because one of his enemies is ISIS-----is not THE ANSWER. Isis is also an enemy to IRAN-------Iran is a lot worse than is ISIS -----of the three entities ASSAD, ISIS, IRAN -----all are shit
Explain why Syria is dangerous to the US.

sure thing------SYRIA is an ally to Iran. Iran has an ambition----markedly imperialistic-----to control the PORTS upon the red sea and even the port city of HAIFA (which is why they planted Hezbollah in the southern tip of Lebanon) ----important to world trade ------most specifically ----the transport of OIL. Iran also supports world wide Islamic terrorism-----specifically for those issues that benefit Iran----and the shitty Shiite cause
How does Iran support Islamic terrorism? By fighting ISIS?
Your explanation is not comprehensible btw.

Iran is orthodoxal Islamic country. US government calls all Islamic people as terrorists (but upkeep most exrremists of them, like Bin Laden and ISIS :))

Sbiker----your remark seems to me something you heard during last Friday's
Khutbah jumaat feces fling. Your Osama bin Laden did not need "upkeep"
from the USA. What is true is that the US did support the TALIBAN SCUM----
in the 1980s BIG MISTAKE. The USA does not support your ISIS scum The
ISIS scum have the support of most of the UMMA and they have oil and lots of
weapons left to them by saddam hussein

Just another useless act. Look on map - where's Greece, where's Bulgaria. Russian planes - with supply or without - doesn't fly to Syria from Germania :)))

Actually, if they flew from Germany, they would have the opportunity to bypass Greece and Bulgaria.

On a positive note----Saudi arabia seems to be trying to bomb Russian/Iranian weapons cache's in Yemen (???) every little bit helps

:)))) A small Asian (or European?) country Russia dont' have enough territory to make weapon cache and was forced to make cache somewhere inside of huge Yemen... :)

the CACHE of weapons in Yemen is for use by the SHIITES of that country---both the people called HOUTHIS and the Hezbollah dogs that Iran has planted there.
The Shiite scum are murdering sunnis in Yemen and also attacking Saudi arabia

You think that Sunni regimes are any better than Shia ones?

Syria under the leadership of Assad et al and ISIS are equally dangerous to the United States. Playing advocate for Assad against isis -----is no different from the USA mistake in playing advocate for THE TALIBAN against Russia -------if the US created ANYTHING by that "play one against the other game"-----in the 1980s----it was -----OSAMA BIN LADEN. We created OSAMA BIN LADEN by making Afghanistan a playground for the TALIBAN. For those who do not know----TALIBAN is the AL QUAEDA of Pakistan ...... It is now and it was in the 1980s when we were Funding and arming those criminals. Try to remember ----the USA cozied up to SADDAM HUSSEIN at one time------BIG MISTAKE----anyone who got
close enough should have put a bullet in his head-----way back in the 1960s. Cozing up to the ANIMAL Assad just because one of his enemies is ISIS-----is not THE ANSWER. Isis is also an enemy to IRAN-------Iran is a lot worse than is ISIS -----of the three entities ASSAD, ISIS, IRAN -----all are shit

sure thing------SYRIA is an ally to Iran. Iran has an ambition----markedly imperialistic-----to control the PORTS upon the red sea and even the port city of HAIFA (which is why they planted Hezbollah in the southern tip of Lebanon) ----important to world trade ------most specifically ----the transport of OIL. Iran also supports world wide Islamic terrorism-----specifically for those issues that benefit Iran----and the shitty Shiite cause

Iran is orthodoxal Islamic country. US government calls all Islamic people as terrorists (but upkeep most exrremists of them, like Bin Laden and ISIS :))

Do you know, why bin Laden named his organization "Al Kaida"? It's Arabian translation of Asimov's "Foundation". He took education in US and, offcourse, had links with US different "non-commertial' organizations.

If the US don't support ISIS (I believe) - how they took two thousands (!!!) american Humvees without consequences? Does it mean, US army so weak and cannot kick asses to non-professional ISIS volunteers, which stole this "Humvee jackpot"?

You think that Sunni regimes are any better than Shia ones?

you ask an interesting question-----very long ago ---when I first encountered
muslims-----mostly from south east asia and Iran-----I noticed INTENSE hatred
between some of them. I had no idea why but the hatred was OBVIOUS. -----
I became friendly with several and eventually learned about the sunni vs Shiite
thing. My first inclination was to feel sympathy for the Shiites------but I got over it in time----------the very first mosque I visited was SHIITE ------a cesspit of HATRED. Way back then-----Iranians were still normal people-----ie before 1979 but they had no problem despising anything "arab" and also sunnis from Pakistan. In terms of capacity for hatred-----I see no difference Right now it is IRAN that is a big problem for the world. Considering the nature of Iranians that I once knew---I find it surprising that they have fallen so far. I still have a bit
of sympathy for them -----I believe that Iran is going to be ripped to pieces by the
sunnis-------based on numbers.

Do you know, why bin Laden named his organization "Al Kaida"? It's Arabian translation of Asimov's "Foundation". He took education in US and, offcourse, had links with US different "non-commertial' organizations.

If the US don't support ISIS (I believe) - how they took two thousands (!!!) american Humvees without consequences? Does it mean, US army so weak and cannot kick asses to non-professional ISIS volunteers, which stole this "Humvee jackpot"?

to what ASIMOV do you allude-----Isaac Asimov the science fiction writer?
Isis is chock full of trained military left over from Saddam. The US military
probably does not want to risk lives just to get some vehicles back. I served
in the military -------it does not like to risk lives over a "principle"

ISIS kills Britain and American citizens - public, for the camera, as act of terrorism. ISIS kills a lot of non-european citizens - by religious and racial difference. ISIS train terrorists to make terroristic act all over the world, including US and EU. But when Russia tries just to help Assad to eliminate ISIS (or, at least, to defend their citizens from it) - US government asks Greece to close territory for Russian planes. And also "forgetting" weapon and Humvee in Mosul, to equip ISIS. What is the real target of US government? To upkeep the public murderers of US civilians?

HEZBOLLAH ----- try to wake up captain blei
I don´t consider Hezbollah a terrorist organization. I don´t agree to their religion, but at least their aren´t after a Caliphate like other groups do. Lebanon is a secular country.

Iran is a Islamic Republic and they have their extremist religious stuff, that we could not accept to be law. On the other side, I don´t know any case of terrorism that Iran supported. You will say something about Hamas and their terrorism but neither are their missiles from Iran nor other stuff. Iran delivers anti-air missiles to Hezbollah, could be, but how are some anit-air missiles terrorism? Nobody here feels to be endangered by Iran, Hezbollah, Lebanon, Syria, etc. And I personally don´t have the need to issue resolutions on countries that are in need of help. The actual terrorist threats are currently located in countries that are listed on the US and EU sanctions list. The Turkish government supports and hosts terrorists and offensives were launched from Turkish soil. That, while the same government boasts of the large number of refugees in Turkey.

I don´t consider Hezbollah a terrorist organization. I don´t agree to their religion, but at least their aren´t after a Caliphate like other groups do. Lebanon is a secular country.

Oh----ok Hezbollah is a fine upstanding group-------both the USA and the EU have declared Hezbollah ----terrorist organization. The bombing of passenger buses and torture mutilation murders are fine with you. I will leave the saturation
bombing of civilian dense Haifa alone since they did that in DEFENSE of
Lebanon------ for more information on Hezbollah -----ask your local Yemeni----there are lots of Yemenis in Germany. I am not sure what Iran plans to call
its EMPIRE when it gets its hands on the ports of both Syria and Yemen and
conquers SAUDI ARABA and grabs the black rock. Lebanon used to be a secular country------now it is a fractionated country that includes Hezbollah murderers. Iran is using Lebanon in the same manner it is using Yemen-----
the PATHS TO GLORY-----------to wit DESTROY ISRAEL AND GRAB THE BLACK ROCK and become KING OF THE UMMAH PILE OF DUNG

Iran is a Islamic Republic and they have their extremist religious stuff, that we could not accept to be law. On the other side, I don´t know any case of terrorism that Iran supported. You will say something about Hamas and their terrorism but neither are their missiles from Iran nor other stuff. Iran delivers anti-air missiles to Hezbollah, could be, but how are some anit-air missiles terrorism? Nobody here feels to be endangered by Iran, Hezbollah, Lebanon, Syria, etc. And I personally don´t have the need to issue resolutions on countries that are in need of help. The actual terrorist threats are currently located in countries that are listed on the US and EU sanctions list. The Turkish government supports and hosts terrorists and offensives were launched from Turkish soil. That, while the same government boasts of the large number of refugees in Turkey.

Hezbollah long range mobile missile launchers and nail bombs are from
Iran as are those given to Hamas and as are the huge supply of armaments
given to Shiites in Yemen including Hezbollah plants. Nail bombs have no
value at all in defense------their one and only function is the killing of people ----
especially children . Hezbollah is declared a terrorist organization by both the US and the EU, Nobody in Germany is worried about terrorism from Hezbollah----how comforting for the rest of the world

Oh----ok Hezbollah is a fine upstanding group-------both the USA and the EU have declared Hezbollah ----terrorist organization. The bombing of passenger buses and torture mutilation murders are fine with you. I will leave the saturation
Lebanon------ for more information on Hezbollah -----ask your local Yemeni----there are lots of Yemenis in Germany. I am not sure what Iran plans to call
conquers SAUDI ARABA and grabs the black rock. Lebanon used to be a secular country------now it is a fractionated country that includes Hezbollah murderers. Iran is using Lebanon in the same manner it is using Yemen-----
the PATHS TO GLORY-----------to wit DESTROY ISRAEL AND GRAB THE BLACK ROCK and become KING OF THE UMMAH PILE OF DUNG
How to call the Israeli government, then? And what can be proven and what not? What is the truth of that, cannot be told cases, anyway. Hezbollah is a stabilizing factor and that is what counts in the first place. Hezbollah is fighting ISIS and Al-Qaeda in three countries with boots on the ground.

Last edited:

How to call the Israeli government, then. Hezbollah is a stabilizing factor and that is what counts in the first place. Hezbollah is fighting ISIS and Al-Qaeda in three countries with boots on the ground.

The Israeli government is a democratic government of a country that Iran seeks
to destroy. Hezbollah is doing what Iran wants Hezbollah to do-------attack jews and kill Yemeni sunnis and also destroy ISIS sunnis What point are you struggling to make? Mussolini and Adolf Hitler were both stabilizing factors
in the mid 1930s. OK now I see your point

How to call the Israeli government, then. Hezbollah is a stabilizing factor and that is what counts in the first place. Hezbollah is fighting ISIS and Al-Qaeda in three countries with boots on the ground.

to destroy. Hezbollah is doing what Iran wants Hezbollah to do-------attack jews and kill Yemeni sunnis and also destroy ISIS sunnis What point are you struggling to make? Mussolini and Adolf Hitler were both stabilizing factors
The point is that the damage that is taken by the Palestinians and Lebanese due to Israeli attacks is larger and and more devastating by the thousandfolds. Israel declared, 5000 targets have been striked during the Gaza war 2014.. The Hamas rockets number in the thousands as well but they aren´t likeley to hit anything.

23 % of the voters in Israel wanted Nut&Yahoo. And he is not extremist enough for others. 23 % is a low approval rate. But in the end, that doesn´t matter. Israel´s radical foreign policy excludes reconciliation.

captain blei-----you have AGAIN said nothing ----there are more than a dozen parties in Israeli elections

The point is that the damage that is taken by the Palestinians and Lebanese due to Israeli attacks is larger and and more devastating by the thousandfolds. Israel declared, 5000 targets have been striked during the Gaza war 2014.. The Hamas rockets number in the thousands as well but they aren´t likeley to hit anything.

what point are you struggling to make captain blei------your poor innocent murdering dogs are not all that skillful? The pimps and whores do not aim well and do not mutilate as much as allah wishes? how sad You remind me of a german pig who lived in my town------he HATED the british for bombing his BELOVED Berlin to hell-------like you, he licked the shit of adolf. An interesting character ------the first time he smiled was -----MAY 1967 -------he was SURE that your fellow islamo Nazi pigs, dogs, sluts and pimps were about to DESTROY ISRAEL- you lumps of shit never change. Poor HAMAS pimps -----"aren't likely" to blow the brains out of as many children as YOU wish they could

to what ASIMOV do you allude-----Isaac Asimov the science fiction writer?
Isis is chock full of trained military left over from Saddam. The US military
probably does not want to risk lives just to get some vehicles back. I served
in the military -------it does not like to risk lives over a "principle"

Yeah, I mean the Isaac Asimov. As I heared, bin Laden loved their books :)

Maybe, return of Humvees (2000!!! :)) is challenge with great risk. How about airstrike? Not by principle, this quantity of armor vehicles has a strategic weight. 2000, for example, is approximate quantity of all active US armors, if I don't mistake.

If the airstrike for ISIS is too dangerous, how could you compare them with Assad, which haven't any defence from air attack except political games? In this case we actually playing with fire, we have to attack ISIS immediately by forces of whole world, not to play tricky games like closing some territory for planes and etc., while they performing a public murder of civilians and expanding territory and military power...

The Israeli government talking on every corner about 'evil Iran plans' and so on. But in practice, Iran doing nothing (except talking too :)), while Israel develop the Stuxnet to make another Fukusima inside Iran. I understand, the needs of politics can be dirty, but nuclear incidents - it's a problem of whole world! Do you really want to have more radioactive mud at your California coast?

Right now it is IRAN that is a big problem for the world.

I think it is not Iran that is a big problem for the world, but it is Muslim extremism that is such a problem. And who supports the extremism more – Iran or Sunni regimes – is a moot question.

I believe that Iran is going to be ripped to pieces by the
sunnis-------based on numbers.

We should all hope that this will never be the case, because if it were, what is going on now in Syria would seem like a childish game.

Forum List

Back