Russian Businessman Puts $1Million Bounty On Putins Head

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
A Russian investor has put a $1 million bounty on Russian President Vladimir Putin's head, asking for Russian military officers to arrest Putin as a war criminal.

"I promise to pay $1,000,000 to the officer(s) who, complying with their constitutional duty, arrest(s) Putin as a war criminal under Russian and international laws," said crypto investor and California-based businessman Alex Konanykhin in a Facebook post on Wednesday.

Vladimir’s days are numbered.

I'm thinking that a massive protest by the Russian people might be the way to get this tyrant out of there. The Russian people don't want this evil war.

I'm thinking that a massive protest by the Russian people might be the way to get this tyrant out of there. The Russian people don't want this evil war.
The Belarussian people don't want their dictator either, and their protestors all ended up in prison or dead. It's best that Putin is removed internally, and the oligarchs feeling pain, along with massive popular sentiment against Putin, might bring about his demise.

$1 million wouldn't even buy someone to swear at him. Putin does seem committed and only his inner circle can gain his ear at this point I imagine.

I do hope this businessman is residing outside Russia though, if not, he has some big ones.

A Russian investor has put a $1 million bounty on Russian President Vladimir Putin's head, asking for Russian military officers to arrest Putin as a war criminal.

"I promise to pay $1,000,000 to the officer(s) who, complying with their constitutional duty, arrest(s) Putin as a war criminal under Russian and international laws," said crypto investor and California-based businessman Alex Konanykhin in a Facebook post on Wednesday.

Vladimir’s days are numbered.
Putin knows that he's in danger. That is why he sits 16 feet or more from his inner security officials in briefing meetings, with trusted well-paid armed guards around the corner. Putin also is careful not to drink or eat anything he does not trust, or even touch things. He understands FSB poisoning methods!

$1 million wouldn't even buy someone to swear at him. Putin does seem committed and only his inner circle can gain his ear at this point I imagine.

I do hope this businessman is residing outside Russia though, if not, he has some big ones.
There’s a lot of crazy people who do crazy things for little money.

Why hasn't anybody offered some big paychecks for The Peodphile and his Cackling Hyenia, as well as the rest of the DNC?
You are the same pussy that was scared to leave your apartment and asking for suggestions on this forum for firearms. I suggested a nice little .25 cal purse gun for you, did you get the one with the rhinestone grip?

Putin knows that he's in danger. That is why he sits 16 feet or more from his inner security officials in briefing meetings, with trusted well-paid armed guards around the corner. Putin also is careful not to drink or eat anything he does not trust, or even touch things. He understands FSB poisoning methods!
Probably has a food taster. He is a modern day Saddam Hussein, and I hope the Russian people dispose of him.

You are the same pussy that was scared to leave your apartment and asking for suggestions on this forum for firearms. I suggested a nice little .25 cal purse gun for you, did you get the one with the rhinestone grip?

Oh! YOU'RE the piece of shit with his head so far up his ass, he can suck off his own tonsils???

Once again....another DEMENTEDCRAT putting words into peoples mouths.......words they never said!! Just like ALL DEMENTEDCRATS do, projecting THEIR failures, insecurities, and cowardice onto everybody else!!

Wow..........I'm surprised you haven't suffocated yourself on wearing 25 masks at once, day and night!! Then again, you ARE brain dead, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Oh! YOU'RE the piece of shit with his head so far up his ass, he can suck off his own tonsils???

Once again....another DEMENTEDCRAT putting words into peoples mouths.......words they never said!! Just like ALL DEMENTEDCRATS do, projecting THEIR failures, insecurities, and cowardice onto everybody else!!

Wow..........I'm surprised you haven't suffocated yourself on wearing 25 masks at once, day and night!! Then again, you ARE brain dead, so I guess it doesn't matter.
You're a fruit loop.

Forum List

Back