Russian citizens react to sanctions

I think you're on the wrong thread. We were talking about Russians not feeling the effects of Biden's useless sanctions.
I mean who ever didn't realize that we now get 60 to 70 percent of everything we consume from China is not paying very much attention. The US has warned China not to share goods with Russia that undermines the sanctions and China is like ..... Fruck U Lound-eye.

On the other side of the propaganda war, there are millions of Russians who are sympathetic to the Ukraine's ongoing slaughter of Russian speaking Ukrainians in the Donbass provinces.

The Russian people believe that this is America's war against Russia.

But that's all the flipside of America's propaganda that only Trump's Americans are starting to get out for Trump's sake.

On the other side of the propaganda war, there are millions of Russians who are sympathetic to the Ukraine's ongoing slaughter of Russian speaking Ukrainians in the Donbass provinces.

The Russian people believe that this is America's war against Russia.

But that's all the flipside of America's propaganda that only Trump's Americans are starting to get out for Trump's sake.

This is an important statement....can you expand on it...not being smug here.

JO

I mean who ever didn't realize that we now get 60 to 70 percent of everything we consume from China is not paying very much attention. The US has warned China not to share goods with Russia that undermines the sanctions and China is like ..... Fruck U Lound-eye.
Is warmaking even possible anymore, now that power to sanction the enemy is no longer there?

Or, in other words, does China have the power to bring the playing field back to level?

And will China exert that power? Perhaps in their interest of not becoming the next victim?

Russian citizens react to sanctions​

Their entire lives are run by Russian media and propaganda. They have no idea what you're talking about with sanctions or anything.
Most of them were young people from MOSCOW. That matters. Citizens of Moscow and SPB are typically the best educated and wealthy people in Russia. What I noticed - besides the little cutie in glasses - was the reluctance to speak openly about politics. Putin is already reimposing the evil of Soviet times. If global sanctions against them continue it will make it much easier for him to take them all the way back to the bad old days. That isn't going to make the world a better place. Just the opposite, in fact. Paranoid people with nukes is not a good destination for any of us.

JO
It's very difficult to expand on that, due to the propaganda effort that has been hugely successful.
But there are some breakthroughs that are available on utube and other news outlets.

The premise I have mentioned is the fact that the Russian people are sympathetic to Russian speaking Ukrainians in the Donbass region that have been dying under the Nazified Ukraine attack since 2014. I'm not sure of the estimated number of deaths they've suffered but I'm heard it's something like 30,000 to 50,000 people.

It's a worthwhile project for anyone who questions the American or Russian side's propaganda.

I may pursue the question further if I get any indication of there being any interest?

JO
Here's the story. I'm not making any attempt to either promote the propaganda effort or to detract from it. This is simply an explanation for that which you've asked me for.
--------------------------------

Search Results

Putin claimed Russian-speakers were being killed in Ukraine ...​

https://www.npr.org › 2022/03/11 › putin-claims-russia-s...

2 days ago — The Russian leader said his forces invaded Ukraine because a genocide was underway against Russian-speakers. People in Ukraine say that ...

People also search for​

donetsk and luhansk regionsdonetsk and luhansk mapukraine genocide facts
donetsk and luhansk historydonetsk oblastdonbass genocide 2014

Putin's claims that Ukraine is committing genocide are ...​

https://theconversation.com › putins-claims-that-ukraine...

Feb 25, 2022 — Putin alleges that Ukraine is targeting – and killing – Russian speakers in eastern Ukraine, where Russian-backed rebel separatists have ...

People also ask

How many people have died in the Russo Ukrainian war?

How many have died in the Ukraine crisis?

What started the war between Russia and Ukraine?

Do they speak Russian in Ukraine?

Feedback

'Smells of genocide': How Putin justifies Russia's war in Ukraine​

https://www.aljazeera.com › news › smells-of-genocide-...

4 days ago — The conflict that erupted after the rebels seized parts of the Donbas, and self-declared the Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics, killed ...

Inconvenient Facts: Putin's War Is Killing Russian Speakers​

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org › blogs › ukrainealert

Mar 1, 2018 — The truth is that the majority of civilian and military casualties in Ukraine are Russian speakers. As of August 2017, the UN estimated there ...

Ukraine crisis: Vladimir Putin address fact-checked - BBC News​

https://www.bbc.com › news

Feb 22, 2022 — President Putin was talking about the Donbas region of eastern Ukraine, ... The UN estimates 14,200-14,400 people were killed in eastern ...

Fact check: Russia falsely blames Ukraine for starting war - DW​

https://www.dw.com › fact-check-russia-falsely-blames-...

Mar 3, 2022 — In her Facebook statement, Maria Zakharova also said that at least at least 13,000 people had been killed in the war in eastern Ukraine since ...

Russia claims mass civilian graves found in Donbas - The ...​

https://www.jpost.com › World News

Feb 16, 2022 — Moscow accuses Ukraine of genocide against Russian-speakers. ... controlled by Russian-backed separatists were killed by Ukrainian shelling.

Right, and the more we let wages stagnate, the more reliant we will be on cheap Chinese goods.

If only we had some sort of method by which workers could "collectively bargain".

Surely we didn't already think of this idea, only to have it crushed by corporatists, leading to decades of wage stagnation.

Oh wait, I have another idea: some sort of "minimum" wage that keeps pace with inflation.

Surely we didn't already try this, only to have it also crushed by corporatists.

Our country would never be this stupid, and do things like vote in droves for corporatists and corporate control of our government, based on distractions like "abortion" and "scary brown immigrants".

If only we had some sort of method by which workers could "collectively bargain".

Surely we didn't already think of this idea, only to have it crushed by corporatists, leading to decades of wage stagnation.

Oh wait, I have another idea: some sort of "minimum" wage that keeps pace with inflation.

Surely we didn't already try this, only to have it also crushed by corporatists.

Our country would never be this stupid, and do things like vote in droves for corporatists and corporate control of our government, based on distractions like "abortion" and "scary brown immigrants".
Sigh..... Yes again....alas...

Interesting observation. Whose propaganda your entire life is run by? Let me guess, American, isn't it?
That's what somebody whose life is run by propaganda would think.

Naturally, like everyone else, you think of yourself as "normal", and so then assume others are like you.

Is warmaking even possible anymore, now that power to sanction the enemy is no longer there?

Or, in other words, does China have the power to bring the playing field back to level?

And will China exert that power? Perhaps in their interest of not becoming the next victim?
The Chinese for many centuries were under the heel of almost every civilization that rolled through their territory. After centuries of being oppressed and knocked about like worthless mongoloids they finally rose up to claim their rightful place as one of the most dominant races on the planet soon to be the most dominant race. Yes I absolutely think that one of their greatest motivators is never to be a victim again. I believe it dominates their thinking at times.

The Chinese for many centuries were under the heel of almost every civilization that rolled through their territory. After centuries of being oppressed and knocked about like worthless mongoloids they finally rose up to claim their rightful place as one of the most dominant races on the planet soon to be the most dominant race. Yes I absolutely think that one of their greatest motivators is never to be a victim again. I believe it dominates their thinking at times.
Yes, I believe you're right about China's resolve to not have it's people trod upon ever again. You've read your history on China's plight through many years.

Which makes the H.K. protests laughable when one considers their history at the hands of the British. Simply outrageous that Britain and America would try it all again!!

Sanctions should bring down Putin right? Apparently our corrupt leaders think so.

Ops…60 years of sanctions worked really well on Cuba…right?

There are no "sanctions". The Russians don't care that Chelsea will be sued from Abramovich and that they will freeze without gas in Germany. It's just a fucking circus. They print money, because of this, the people are getting poorer, that's all "sanctions".

People don't even know what it is, it's just like a scarecrow in the garden

We live in an age of idiots and ochlocrats.

By the way, look at how Russian women looked in the 90s, and how they look now. It's like degeneration.

Forum List

Back