Russian Disinformation Campaign

You failed to mention the Vietnam war that killed thousands of our soldiers.
Following the Gulf of Tonkin incident in the summer of 1964, the Soviet Union furnished equipment worth 32 million [rubles] plus 15.6 million rubles' worth of rockets and other anti-aircraft equipment to North Vietnam.

Thank you for proving my point.
Thanks for proving my point.

You have no idea what the “deep state” is and will never say.

Because it’s a meaningless term used for emotional manipulation.

Putin is not Hitler.
Putin is not slaughtering millions in gas chambers.
Putin is not trying to take over the world.

And most importantly WE WERE ATTACKED
One, Putin is the same sort of power mad "elected" dictator.
Going from pushing his political opponents out of windows, to putting them in jail, to even shooting down their planes now.

Second, Putin isn't looking to take over the world, just half of westen europe, the baltics, and eventually reconstruct the Russian empire.

Third, Germany never attacked us, so we should have sat the war in Europe out, and just concentrated on Japan, the only country that attacked us.

Right?

Just asking questions. You are very incurious and contribute practically nothing.
My contributions are positive and based in fact. You are just a partisan spreading your hatred on almost every thread. Why don't you get off your computer and do something positive for a change?

My contributions are positive and based in fact. You are just a partisan spreading your hatred on almost every thread. Why don't you get off your computer and do something positive for a change?
Your contributions say nothing and contribute few if any facts.

The vast majority are merely emotional statements.

Yet another failed attempt to justify your bloodlust. You sound like Cheney
What would you have done when Iraq invaded Kuwait? Let them have it? In the name of peace? That would be yet another "elected" dictator, invading his neighbors.

No possibility that would go any further.

Right?

One, Putin is the same sort of power mad "elected" dictator.
Going from pushing his political opponents out of windows, to putting them in jail, to even shooting down their planes now.

Second, Putin isn't looking to take over the world, just half of westen europe, the baltics, and eventually reconstruct the Russian empire.

Third, Germany never attacked us, so we should have sat the war in Europe out, and just concentrated on Japan, the only country that attacked us.

Right?
Wrong

But don't let me get in the way of you joy for dead women and children.

In related news, a propagandist training center has been founded in Rostov.
say it ain't so..........

1693747512965.png

~S~

Wrong

But don't let me get in the way of you joy for dead women and children.
Interesting retort. So if Germany never attacked us, and we didn't get involved in the "european" war? How many jewish men, women and children do you think would have been left in the world had we not stopped Germany.

He admitted he was Russian. But yeah, prolly his job.

Remember that badger guy? He was insisting he was American, although I seriously doubt it. He hasn't been around much recently, and I wonder if he is a Wagnerite or something, there was some Russian military something in some of his posts.
Then there’s Rigby and the Donald Canadian guy

What would you have done when Iraq invaded Kuwait? Let them have it? In the name of peace? That would be yet another "elected" dictator, invading his neighbors.

No possibility that would go any further.

Right?
Dictators the globe over act like animals. You wanna goto war with all of them? Start with the one in Ukraine that
JAILS his opponents
BANS all non state media
OUTLAWS religions he doesn't approve of

Of course you wont because YOURE A FUCKING DUMBASS (LITERALLY) HYPOCRITE

Interesting retort. So if Germany never attacked us, and we didn't get involved in the "european" war? How many jewish men, women and children do you think would have been left in the world had we not stopped Germany.
You can't skirt the fact that we were attacked by Germanys ally.

There are no partners of Russia attacking us. Russia poses no threat to us. Ukraine is of no strategic value to us.

FAIL

Dictators the globe over act like animals. You wanna goto war with all of them? Start with the one in Ukraine that
JAILS his opponents
BANS all non state media
OUTLAWS religions he doesn't approve of
Or the one Russia who kills and jails his political opponents.

There are no partners of Russia attacking us. Russia poses no threat to us. Ukraine is of no strategic value to us.

FAIL
Did you forget that we funded war efforts in Europe for years before we became involved in WW 2?

That's not being attacked by Germany is it?

You suddenly give justification for the terrorist attacks against America, because they were attacked by one of America's allies (Israel)

If an ally of a country attacks you, then you're justified in attacking the other country.

Interesting concept for a war monger.

Forum List

Back