RUSSIAN DRONE SHOT DOWN... By Ukraine forces.. After Flying over Poland.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
Welp, Putin just stepped in the poop. Man Putin is wanting a global conflict.. A Russian drone entered Poland's air space and as it returned into Ukraine airspace it was shot down. Putin is testing NATO and trying to start a broader war.

Welp, Putin just stepped in the poop. Man Putin is wanting a global conflict.. A Russian drone entered Poland's air space and as it returned into Ukraine airspace it was shot down. Putin is testing NATO and trying to start a broader war.

Idiots usually push the boundaries to see how much murder and mayhem they can get away with.

At this point a military aircraft, involved in military actions, of Russia, invaded a NATO Country. Send them the damn Mig's and every other item we can. Putin just committed an act of war against NATO.

Idiots usually push the boundaries to see how much murder and mayhem they can get away with.
From the reports Russia is using NATO airspace to keep their intelligence operations active and to keep Ukraine from shooting them down. Putin may be cunning, but he may have just pulled the US and NATO into a shooting war.

At this point a military aircraft, involved in military actions, of Russia, invaded a NATO Country. Send them the damn Mig's and every other item we can. Putin just committed an act of war against NATO.
I agree the entire world who is against this action should be bombing Moscow right now, but they hesitate.

From the reports Russia is using NATO airspace to keep their intelligence operations active and to keep Ukraine from shooting them down. Putin may be cunning, but he may have just pulled the US and NATO into a shooting war.
Russia will react with nukes when we enter the war. He is going for scorched Earth tactics and human hostages, in fact, he is cleansing the area for Russian colonization.

It is a military aircraft engaged in military actions. It is illegal to even enter Poland's air space at any altitude.
I was just curious on whether satellites qualified if they are doing military intelligence gathering?
Or high flying spy planes? What altitude for spy planes? Over 50,000 feet?

I don't think this incident is worth a nuclear war, but maybe America's military will think otherwise?

I was just curious on whether satellites qualified if they are doing military intelligence gathering?
Or high flying spy planes? What altitude for spy planes? Over 50,000 feet?

I don't think this incident is worth a nuclear war, but maybe America's military will think otherwise?
This is close enough to the ground that it can be seen as an imminent threat. Armed or not.

Or that’s what the Ukrainians would have us believe.

Sorry I don’t take the word of a corrupt government at face value.

The Western nation’s are the ones acting like they want to expand this war.

This is close enough to the ground that it can be seen as an imminent threat. Armed or not.
You seem to be making up your own rules on this incident.
Was it seen by the naked eye and was it, let's say, below 1000 or 2000 feet?

If you get any information on the official rules that apply to this war, could you let us know?

edit: Oh, and could you determine if there has been any Nato country incursions into Ukraine or Russia's airspace?

All it will take to escalate this war will be a simple mistake where Russian forces kill on NATO territory. After all the tension of the Cold War period, it seems like our leadership today isn't worried about nukes at all. I wonder if they'll worry AFTER the bombs begin going off?

All it will take to escalate this war will be a simple mistake where Russian forces kill on NATO territory. After all the tension of the Cold War period, it seems like our leadership today isn't worried about nukes at all. I wonder if they'll worry AFTER the bombs begin going off?

A false-flag would suffice, too!

Don't think so...... Moscow knows damned good and well that waging a war on two or more front's would be a huge disastrous mistake, and therefore it would heed the lesson's of their former enemy Adolf Hitler during his wars conducted on multiple front's, and therefore it should not be willing to travel down those same roads to make the same mistakes.

Everyone needs to calm the heck down, because a stray missile does not constitute an attack on anyone outside of the borders of Ukraine.

The thing that NATO has got to be super careful of, is how desperate is Ukraine getting that it may actually do anything to try and draw into the war (NATO forces) in hopes to save itself ????

Ukraine knows dam well what it's up against, and it knows that it cannot win without an alliance from the west stepping in to save it.

So if we all aren't careful we will be reluctantly drug into world war 3 as the drums of war get louder and louder, and the mistakes get more and more prevalent in theater.

Forum List

Back