Russian Fighter Jets Make Simulated Attack On US Destroyer Passing 40ft Overhead--Obama Does Nothing

Just for the record, how do you know that President Obama has 'done nothing'?
I don't know if he did or didn't do anything. That is not my point there was a time when no one would do that to one of your ships. They are our ships and if the leader of our nation is not respected or trusted we will have problems like this.

This is what happens when you have a President in office who was not born with sole allegiance to America and not raised with American values that makes you proud of your Country with the instinctive need to protect it. This is why our next president must be an Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen born of two U.S. Citizen parents.

635961546991890027-russian.JPG

Russia jets make 'simulated attack' passes near U.S. destroyer: U.S. | Reuters
balticse.gif

Why is it we never hear of any stories like this one happening in the Gulf of Mexico?

Because the Gulf of Mexico has little geo-political value at the moment.
"Russia will re-home three bear cubs from Estonia"
Russia will re-home three bear cubs from Estonia

Just for the record, how do you know that President Obama has 'done nothing'?
I don't know if he did or didn't do anything. That is not my point there was a time when no one would do that to one of your ships. They are our ships and if the leader of our nation is not respected or trusted we will have problems like this.
Normally the Joint Chiefs of Staff make recommendations to the president...

Will they be unarmed next time - now that there is no uncertainty about defense not allowed being by our Chickenshit-in-Chief?

What did the head officer on the ship do, did they point their weapons at the jet? Did president Obama order them to stand down? Do you think that they should have shot that jet down?
"Head officer on the ship".....We've got a Vet here, folks!
Well, not a Navy vet. :) It could have been a Commander or Captain..............

Anyone who ever actually served his country in uniform would know that incidents like this are usually not reported in the news
Anyone? Don't be so silly....this would always and has always made the news dummy there are too many participants for it not to be reported. It's an international indecent.

Indecent? :D

Will they be unarmed next time - now that there is no uncertainty about defense not allowed being by our Chickenshit-in-Chief?

What did the head officer on the ship do, did they point their weapons at the jet? Did president Obama order them to stand down? Do you think that they should have shot that jet down?
So they have an officer on board that gives head? Or is it the officer in charge of latrines?
LOL, senior officer...........

Being a jarhead doesn't make you an admiral.
True but I served on an air craft carrier so some things I know like you don't get within 200 miles of one of our ships without us scrambling fighters from one of our carriers and taking action if the aircraft does not change course. At least that is how it was when I was serving.

Well, not a Navy vet. :) It could have been a Commander or Captain..............
CO of the ship...CO of the ship...or Skipper...or Captain....not "head officer on the ship"....:lol:

And sorry, just have to tease.

CO of the ship...CO of the ship...or Skipper...or Captain....not "head officer on the ship"....:lol:
I know, I'll be right back, i have to hit the head real quick to get some of this beer out of me. I had a brain fart, I live in a Navy town where a CPO and I'm thinking a Captain just got relieved of duty............. :))

And sorry, just have to tease.
I deserved it! :)

Forum List

Back