Russian Fighter Jets Make Simulated Attack On US Destroyer Passing 40ft Overhead--Obama Does Nothing

Feel free to continue pretending that there haven't been numerous such incidents in the past
You're sitting at or holding a computer in your hand....knock yourself out. It was a very rare occurrence until this administration which is my point isn't it?
Anyone who ever actually served his country in uniform would know that incidents like this are usually not reported in the news.

Obama didn't have anything to do with this. The right wings favorite hero, Putin did.

Know what I think should happen? Next time they make a run like this, warn them that a second run will be seen as an act of aggression in international waters, and will be met with appropriate defensive force.

Then, when Russia squeaks about having their plane shot down, we can tell them that we don't like fake strike attacks being done to our ships.
I just had a thought about as he came by, blowing some trash up in the air off the side.....FOD can be a beautiful thing at times.

Feel free to continue pretending that there haven't been numerous such incidents in the past
You're sitting at or holding a computer in your hand....knock yourself out. It was a very rare occurrence until this administration which is my point isn't it?

No, saber-rattling has always been a common occurrence. From where are you pulling this bullshit?

Anyone who ever actually served his country in uniform would know that incidents like this are usually not reported in the news.
Most of them are not....but everyone's got a camera and goes on youtube these days.

Anyone who ever actually served his country in uniform would know that incidents like this are usually not reported in the news
Anyone? Don't be so silly....this would always and has always made the news dummy there are too many participants for it not to be reported. It's an international indecent.

You hardly ever hear about US acts like this..But Russia sure does bitch when we flew over Russia in spy planes..Now they use satellites..

Will they be unarmed next time - now that there is no uncertainty about defense not allowed being by our Chickenshit-in-Chief?

What did the head officer on the ship do, did they point their weapons at the jet? Did president Obama order them to stand down? Do you think that they should have shot that jet down?
"Head officer on the ship".....We've got a Vet here, folks!

Most of them are not....but everyone's got a camera and goes on youtube these days.
You don't use your camera freely on a US naval vessel.

No, saber-rattling has always been a common occurrence. From where are you pulling this bullshit?
This is not saber rattling that is what your hero Obama thinks it is. No sir this is much more than that.

Anyone who ever actually served his country in uniform would know that incidents like this are usually not reported in the news
Anyone? Don't be so silly....this would always and has always made the news dummy there are too many participants for it not to be reported. It's an international indecent.
So then you never actually served your country.....did you.

Tell us about your service knowledge.

You don't use your camera freely on a US naval vessel.
I bet they do more now than we did....just saying.

Forum List

Back