Russian Fighter Jets Make Simulated Attack On US Destroyer Passing 40ft Overhead--Obama Does Nothing

I find it interesting that people who have never served think that Rambo style responses are the way to go.
There is nothing Rambo about defending one of your ships and I'm not sure where you get your information from but John Kerry said there was a carrier group within range so I guess you are wrong aren't you?. Another mistake you made was to assume I never served. I spent most of my adult life in the Marine corps. and Marine Reserve. Wrong again sweet cheeks.

I find it interesting that people who have never served think that Rambo style responses are the way to go.
There is nothing Rambo about defending one of your ships and I'm not sure where you get your information from but John Kerry said there was a carrier group within range so I guess you are wrong aren't you?. Another mistake you made was to assume I never served. I spent most of my adult life in the Marine corps. and Marine Reserve. Wrong again sweet cheeks.

Got a link? And, what distance was the battle group? Do you know if it was more or less than 250 miles?

Q: What do you call a Marine with half a brain?
A: Gifted.

Q: What do you call a Sailor with half a brain?
A: Marine.

Got a link? And, what distance was the battle group? Do you know if it was more or less than 250 miles?
Kerry said within range...he didn't give a distance. Why does it take a Marine to train sailors?

Kerry said within range...he didn't give a distance. Why does it take a Marine to train sailors?

Probably because the Marines belong to the Navy.

And.................exactly what does "within range" mean? Also, where is the link that shows Kerry said that a carrier was within range?

I don't know what Kerry meant by saying within range but I don't know what he means half the time his lips are moving anyway.

Really ? Was the destroyer supposed to shoot them down?
YES! This navy captain needs to explain himself...big time. I was aboard a carrier in the 90s and those jets would not have gotten withing 25 miles of our ship. Yes they would have been shot down.
========
And I think you're a liar.

I was aboard the Coral Sea in 1963 when Russian jets overflew our carrier and we did NOTHING. Kennedy was President.

Did they fly in attack formation? How close did they fly to the ship?

And seriously? You think Putin is buzzing our ships and if we respond he's going to war? He's trying to provoke us to WWIII? Seriously? Why doesn't he just start WWIII then? Why go through the pretense?

Actually it's a personal message from Putin to Obama. He's saying, "owned, bitch"

Russian Fighter Jets Make Simulated Attack On US Destroyer Passing 40ft Overhead--Obama Does Nothing

They simulated shooting it down.

PNOFyTW.gif

Forum List

Back