Russian Fighter Jets Make Simulated Attack On US Destroyer Passing 40ft Overhead--Obama Does Nothing

Are you attempting to tell us Khruschev put nuclear weapons in Cuba in order to turn the US into a communist state
I believe they wanted to spread communism throughout south America. Eventually hoping it would spread into the United States.
I don't think the Soviets put missiles in Cuba to help spread communism in America as much as to force the US to take out similar weapons on the Russian border with Turkey.

Are you attempting to tell us Khruschev put nuclear weapons in Cuba in order to turn the US into a communist state
I believe they wanted to spread communism throughout south America. Eventually hoping it would spread into the United States.
Oh horseshitI The Soviet deployment of those IRBM's in Cuba was a response to the US deploying Jupiter and Thor missiles in England and Turkey targeted on the USSR. I remember that very clearly along with those 13 very long days in Oct 1962.

You really are clueless regarding the actual history of those events!

What is the possibility incidents like this recent one in the Baltic Sea or the Russian surge in Syria have been scripted in advance in Moscow and DC?

Secretary John Kerry said today the destroyer should have fired on the Russian jets. BINGO he agrees with me.

Kerry says US Navy ship buzzed by Russian military jets in Baltic Sea could have opened fire

Told you but you libs are too possessed to think on your own.
He said "could have", not "should have." You prove to be too stupid to understand the difference.

He also said the decision was left to the discretion of the ship's "military commander," yet you moronically blamed Obama. :lmao:

He said "could have", not "should have." You prove to be too stupid to understand the difference.
Well at least one of you morons finally admitted that they could have fired at the jets. If I were in charge I would have scrambled armed fighters from the nearest carrier or base and chased them off. But that's just me. Obama hides under his desk.

Well at least one of you morons finally admitted that they could have fired at the jets. If I were in charge I would have scrambled armed fighters from the nearest carrier or base and chased them off. But that's just me. Obama hides under his desk.
They could have fired directly on Moscow. That doesn't mean they should have fired directly on Moscow.

You could jump from a plane at 18,000 feet without a parachute. That doesn't mean you should jump from a plane at 18,000 feet without a parachute.

Capiche?

Any of this getting through to you?

They could have fired directly on Moscow. That doesn't mean they should have fired directly on Moscow.

You could jump from a plane at 18,000 feet without a parachute. That doesn't mean you should jump from a plane at 18,000 feet without a parachute.

Capiche?

Any of this getting through to you

I just disagree with you. America needs to be a compassionate caring and giving nation but if you fuck with it; it will bite your head off. That is how you garner respect in a dangerous world so I just disagree with you but answer me this if you will...What would you do the next time?

Capiche?

Any of this getting through to you

I just disagree with you. America needs to be a compassionate caring and giving nation but if you fuck with it; it will bite your head off. That is how you garner respect in a dangerous world so I just disagree with you but answer me this if you will...What would you do the next time?
You disagree? Then jump out of a plane from 18,000 feet without a parachute.

Screw your convictions to the sticking place.

Last edited:
You disagree? Then just out of a plane from 18,000 feet without a parachute.

Screw your convictions to the sticking place
There is an idiot liberal moron that lives three doors down I'll have him translate your incomprehensible post and get back to ya.

You disagree? Then just out of a plane from 18,000 feet without a parachute.

Screw your convictions to the sticking place
There is an idiot liberal moron that lives three doors down I'll have him translate your incomprehensible post and get back to ya.
So even he's smarter than you. While you're at it -- have him teach you the difference between "should have" and "could have." :thup:

So even he's smarter than you. While you're at it -- have him teach you the difference between "should have" and "could have.
I already know the difference...I could have ignored you and I should have...because you're a fool and a waste of my wonderful Saturday. Think I'll go take a dip in the pool...Took the wife to Chicos this morning earning me big creds the rest of the day belongs to me and Bud....Bud Light :beer:

So even he's smarter than you. While you're at it -- have him teach you the difference between "should have" and "could have.
I already know the difference...I could have ignored you and I should have...because you're a fool and a waste of my wonderful Saturday. Think I'll go take a dip in the pool...Took the wife to Chicos this morning earning me big creds the rest of the day belongs to me and Bud....Bud Light :beer:
Who do you think you're fooling? If you knew the difference, you wouldn't have falsely claimed Kerry said we "should have" shot that plane down when he actually said we "could have" shot that plane down.

Forum List

Back