Russian Fighter Jets Make Simulated Attack On US Destroyer Passing 40ft Overhead--Obama Does Nothing

Come on Skylar you're not a dummy like daws you know this was an embarrassment beyond belief. This act of weakness will come back to bite us one way or another. And you are smart enough to know that.

And how do you 'defend your nation' by starting a war that's completely unnecessary?
Russia didn't go to war against Turkey do you want to know why? Because we would be obligated to defend them. Whether Oblunder would have is another question but that is what keeps Russia in check........so far.

And we didn't go to war with Russia over an unarmed fly by with no weapon's lock.

See how that works? The adults made rational decisions and responded proportionally to the Russians being annoying.

Come on Skylar you're not a dummy like daws you know this was an embarrassment beyond belief. This act of weakness will come back to bite us one way or another. And your smart enough to know that.

Yeah, I'm gonna go with the actual cruiser CO's who said this:

"You don’t get to kill people just because they’re being annoying," retired frigate and cruiser commanding officer Capt. Rick Hoffman told the Navy Times about the incident.

"We’re not at war with Russia," Capt. Rick Hoffman said.

"It would be one thing to be operating and have a threatening attack profile from someone who might not recognize me — that’s not the case here."

This is why the Navy didn't shoot down Russian jets

Over some arm chair commando who wasn't there and insists we should have killed people and thrown a tantrum because they were being annoying.

Our desttoyer commanders aren't petulant children. They don't kill people because they're annoyed.

And how do you 'defend your nation' by starting a war that's completely unnecessary?
Russia didn't go to war against Turkey do you want to know why? Because we would be obligated to defend them. Whether Oblunder would have is another question but that is what keeps Russia in check........so far.

And we didn't go to war with Russia over an unarmed fly by with no weapon's lock.

See how that works? The adults made rational decisions and responded proportionally to the Russians being annoying.

Come on Skylar you're not a dummy like daws you know this was an embarrassment beyond belief. This act of weakness will come back to bite us one way or another. And you are smart enough to know that.

I have near perfect recall so if I don't remember it than the odds are extemly good it never happened or I never said it.
thanks for playing.

Yup. Even forgot how to use the quote function.

Sad.

No, really!
actually you did ..
I have near perfect recall so if I don't remember it than the odds are extemly good it never happened or I never said it.
thanks for playing.

Yup. Even forgot how to use the quote function.

Sad.

No, really!
actually you did here it is :
daws101 said:
The evidence was sufficient several denials ago. But Thank You for the additional contribution/confirmation.
odd I don't remember Denying anything .
[/QUOTE]

Ah, the Alzheimer's defense!

So sad in one so young. Perhaps the first pre-teen affliction?

Come on Skylar you're not a dummy like daws you know this was an embarrassment beyond belief. This act of weakness will come back to bite us one way or another. And your smart enough to know that.

Yeah, I'm gonna go with the actual cruiser CO's who said this:

"You don’t get to kill people just because they’re being annoying," retired frigate and cruiser commanding officer Capt. Rick Hoffman told the Navy Times about the incident.

"We’re not at war with Russia," Capt. Rick Hoffman said.

"It would be one thing to be operating and have a threatening attack profile from someone who might not recognize me — that’s not the case here."

Over some arm chair commando who wasn't there and insists we should have killed people and thrown a tantrum because they were being annoying.

Our destroyer commanders aren't petulant children. They don't kill people because they're annoyed.

oh no not the false don't be as dumb as (place poster's name here ) ploy .
extreme desperation that.

Stay tuned....this isn't over by a long shot.

And when we do 'tune in', we're going to be listening to the folks who know what the fuck they're talking about. Like Capt. Rick Hoffman:

This was definitely provocative, but it doesn't amount to a threat, said the retired frigate and cruiser CO.

"Well, we’re not at war with Russia," Capt. Rick Hoffman said. "It would be one thing to be operating and have a threatening attack profile from someone who might not recognize me — that’s not the case here."

If you have visual identification of the jet, can see it isn't carrying weapons, and don't detect any electronic emissions suggesting there was a missile lock on the ship, there's nothing to be done.

And ultimately, the the rules of engagement put the CO in charge of how to respond.

"You don’t get to kill people just because they’re being annoying," said Hoffman, who commanded frigate DeWert and cruiser Hue City. Cruisers are the fleet's foremost air defense platform and are tasked with guarding flattops from incoming threats.

We certainly won't be listening to you babbling about 'real men'. Remember, you don't actually have the slightest clue what you're talking about. While Hoffman and the destroyer CO are both professionals at the rules of engagement.

Stay tuned....this isn't over by a long shot.

And when we do 'tune in', we're going to be listening to the folks who know what the fuck they're talking about. Like Capt. Rick Hoffman:

This was definitely provocative, but it doesn't amount to a threat, said the retired frigate and cruiser CO.

"Well, we’re not at war with Russia," Capt. Rick Hoffman said. "It would be one thing to be operating and have a threatening attack profile from someone who might not recognize me — that’s not the case here."

If you have visual identification of the jet, can see it isn't carrying weapons, and don't detect any electronic emissions suggesting there was a missile lock on the ship, there's nothing to be done.

And ultimately, the the rules of engagement put the CO in charge of how to respond.

"You don’t get to kill people just because they’re being annoying," said Hoffman, who commanded frigate DeWert and cruiser Hue City. Cruisers are the fleet's foremost air defense platform and are tasked with guarding flattops from incoming threats.

We certainly won't be listening to you babbling about 'real men'. Remember, you don't actually have the slightest clue what you're talking about. While Hoffman and the destroyer CO are both professionals at the rules of engagement.
watch out skylar you are being as dumb as me!

The Baltics have been fought over since Peter the Great..
Not by North Americans.
Distinction without a difference.
North American destroyers 70 miles from the nearest Russian base pose the same threat to Russia as Soviet missiles in Cuba presented to the US in 1962.
No, they don't. And the Russians were notified ahead of time, and there isn't any active nuclear involvement. Wrong assessment.
Do we know if this particular destroyer has the capability to launch nuclear weapons? I feel reasonably certain a Russian destroyer in the Gulf of Mexico would've drawn US interest regardless of whether or not there was any advance notice of provocations.

What makes you think they are not there now? How about their cruise missile submarines?

If they are not armed then why all the paranoia
Well I don't want to go into all of the problems connected with sinking nuclear devices to the bottom of the sea but you seem extra callous towards the lives of navy personnel to be the son of a Marine and you also! don't earn the right to refer to the Marine Corps as the Corps without being a Marine. So just give it up already. Old man.
Isn't it funny how us breathing and cows farting are destroying the world. But liberals trying to defend Obama's lack of credibility world wide don't care if a nuclear powered ship with nukes on it are blown up and sunk to the bottom of the sea. Hypocrites.
Speaking of cow farts... you must be inhaling them deeply to be under the delusion that Obama suffers from a lack of credibility around the world...

2imatxt.png

[more]
Lol

A jet flying over a ship is the full extent of what the Russians are capable of. You didn't see an overt hostile act, you saw an angry impotent tyrant spitting into the wind.

Forum List

Back