Russian Fighter Jets Make Simulated Attack On US Destroyer Passing 40ft Overhead--Obama Does Nothing

The Pentagon said that the ship, Donald Cook, was preparing to take part in exercises with a Polish military helicopter when the incident happened on April 11, shortly after it sailed from the port of Gdynia - and that considering that the plane was not armed, the maneuvers represented no danger for USA operations in the Baltic.

Trivial details. Hardly worth mentioning. And nothing a 'real man' would worry himself with, right?

A 'real man' just shoots first and asks questions later. Considering consequences is for pussies

Can you be any more desperately delusional?
I'll try...
damn funny! but you have no clue why.
When your a stain on society, he'll understand...
The Pentagon said that the ship, Donald Cook, was preparing to take part in exercises with a Polish military helicopter when the incident happened on April 11, shortly after it sailed from the port of Gdynia - and that considering that the plane was not armed, the maneuvers represented no danger for USA operations in the Baltic.
You can tell the Ruskies are not conservatives, they would of carried a loaded weapon...

Are you fibbing again daws?
wasn't fibbing the first time you falsely accused me of it either .
Seems the brave "soldiers" here, posting from the safety behind their monitor in their parent's basement, wanted real servicemen to shoot down an unarmed plane.

ecause the Russians haven't had a true blue-water navy in a century
What about the next century?
Future of the Russian Navy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Following the dissolution of the Soviet Union in the 1990s, the Russian Navy struggled to adjust Cold War force structures while suffering severely with insufficient maintenance and a lack of funding. However, improvements in the Russian economy over the last decade have seen a significant rise in defence expenditure and an increase in the numbers of ships under construction with a focus on blue-water vessels."

A 'real man' just shoots first and asks questions later. Considering consequences is for pussies
Real leaders whether they are male or female defend their nations and do not shy away from their duty. And then when people rightly point out that we look weak to the world we hear a response like your's. This is far more serious then you think. This is a chess match and Obama just lost our pawn.

brave does not mean acting like an asshole as you are doing now and probably your whole life brave also doesn't mean stupid, overreacting etc,
I don't think you have a clue to what bravery is or what it means.
Well then enlighten me sweet britches.
that would be a waste of my time if you haven't learned what bravery is by know then you never will, unless you really are a not so bright 12 year old .

that would be a waste of my time if you haven't learned what bravery is by know then you never will, unless you really are a not so bright 12 year old
Well that's okay...I caught you in a major lie yesterday anyway so I can't trust anything you post.

Real leaders whether they are male or female defend their nations and do not shy away from their duty. And then when people rightly point out that we look weak to the world we here a response like your's. This is far more serious then you think. This is a chess match and Obama just lost our pawn.

It's so wrong to expect a monomaniacal golfer to have even heard about chess......

The evidence was sufficient several denials ago. But Thank You for the additional contribution/confirmation.
odd I don't remember Denying anything .

Ah, the Alzheimer's defense!

So sad in one so young. Perhaps the first pre-teen affliction?[/QUOTE]

false! what's odd about it is I have near perfect recall so if I don't remember it than the odds are extemly good it never happened or I never said it.
thanks for playing.

Real leaders whether they are male or female defend their nations and do not shy away from their duty. And then when people rightly point out that we look weak to the world we hear a response like your's. This is far more serious then you think. This is a chess match and Obama just lost our pawn.
Defend their nations from unarmed planes?

:lmao:

Yes....next time they may be armed. Turkey didn't wait for tragedy nor should we.

And how do you 'defend your nation' by starting a war that's completely unnecessary?

Remember, the planes carried no weapons or bombs under their wings. They never locked on to the ship.

The Russian planes, Su-24s, had no visible weapons during the passes, and at no point did the USS Cook detect that the Russians were trying to lock onto them with a missile.

Here's why the Navy didn't shoot down the Russian fighter jets that buzzed by a US destroyer

So why are we going to sacrifice the lives of thousands upon thousands of our soldiers in a war with Russia......over that?

See, a 'real man' is an adult who takes into consideration the consequences of his actions. And doesn't pointlessly throw away the lives of thousands of good men and women just because the Russians are being annoying.

What you're thinking of is a petulant child.....who would kill people and pointless start a war because they were *annoyed*. Who would kill thousands of our soldiers to satisfy his pride. And didn't have the capacity to see beyond their emotional reaction to the consequences of their actions.

No thank you, kiddo. We're not giving you a destroyer to throw a tantrum with.

And how do you 'defend your nation' by starting a war that's completely unnecessary?
Russia didn't go to war against Turkey do you want to know why? Because we would be obligated to defend them. Whether Oblunder would have is another question but that is what keeps Russia in check........so far.

I have near perfect recall so if I don't remember it than the odds are extemly good it never happened or I never said it.
thanks for playing.

Yup. Even forgot how to use the quote function.

Sad.

No, really!
And there, folks, is today's winner for the massive self-ownage post of the day....

You'll note where the quotation train first derailed....

2iu5mix.png

Forum List

Back