Russian Fighter Jets Make Simulated Attack On US Destroyer Passing 40ft Overhead--Obama Does Nothing

The game of cold war chicken is nothing new. The normal response, as I understand it, is to light up the approaching aircraft with radar and missile tracking systems, activate anti air missile defense systems, and flip em off as they pass. Once they activate their system, its toast em time.
Yep...I'm sure he had his missile tracking systems screaming at him as he flathatted by....

That would make the number of incidents over the past sixty years, just like this one, about the same as the number of Big Macs sold over the same period of time
Do you want to admit to wild exaggeration or should I make you look as foolish as your post sounds?

That would make the number of incidents over the past sixty years, just like this one, about the same as the number of Big Macs sold over the same period of time
Do you want to admit to wild exaggeration or should I make you look as foolish as your post sounds?
Feel free to continue pretending that there haven't been numerous such incidents in the past.

Feel free to continue pretending that there haven't been numerous such incidents in the past
You're sitting at or holding a computer in your hand....knock yourself out. It was a very rare occurrence until this administration which is my point isn't it?

This is what happens when you have a President in office who was not born with sole allegiance to America and not raised with American values that makes you proud of your Country with the instinctive need to protect it. This is why our next president must be an Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen born of two U.S. Citizen parents.

635961546991890027-russian.JPG

Russia jets make 'simulated attack' passes near U.S. destroyer: U.S. | Reuters
And we do this to them all the time too.....guaranteed there were some sailors mooning him.
Really? We fly fighters 30 to 40ft from Russian warships! I doubt it.
Sure.....and the Chinese too. Know what "thumping" is?

Ocean side is not on base.
Fail
The gate in Oceanside is at the Del Mar area portion of Camp Pendleton. You never lived there you liar.
You just keep telling yourself that .
We lived in base housing till 1964.
Second epic fail.
After that my mom and younger brother lived in Oceanside from 1982 till 1993.
My mother grew up in Solana beach .

Forum List

Back