Russian Foreign Minster Arrives at White House ~

Oh bad timing...lol

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov will meet with President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Wednesday, in his first visit to Washington since August 2013.

President Trump, Secretary Tillerson to meet Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov

It's Russia! :eek:
Oh bad timing...lol

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov will meet with President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Wednesday, in his first visit to Washington since August 2013.

Bad timing?

how so?

Like I told Harley....Twitter was already crashing last night against Trumps timing of Comey.... we look like a joke right now too..

C_eGdhAVYAIduC5.jpg:large

jimmy williams‏ @Jimmyspolitics
Russia's Foreign Minister just blatantly laughed in the face of America by making a joke of #Comey firing. #trumprussia

Yes you do, indeed you do!

rofl_emoticon.gif

Not for long Marion...but don't worry we won't ever let you live it down and forget it...:biggrin:

Don't worry, the corruption will be crumbling MOAR, and I will be laughing MOAR! :badgrin:

The Russian collusion eggs the leftists put in a basket in January are rotten and steenky!

Too bad they don't have another basket, but. :dunno:

To sustain his economy, Vlad needs oil to be a minimum of $60. That just wasn't happening under Obama, and it caused Putin's economy to tank. This in turn has prevented Putin from carrying out his full imperialist dream of conquering the Ukraine.

Apparently Lavrov is conveying Trumps new marching orders.

What would those be? Shut down or restrict US oil production?

That's the only thing that would help Russia right now.
You know who else would benefit from higher oil prices?

Exxon.

Remind me who it was Trump appointed as his Secretary of State, the person who will be responsible for direct diplomatic relations with Russia? I recall he has had a lot of business dealings with Russia, but his name and previous job are slipping my mind...

Hmmmmm....

Exxon makes money regardless, the real $$ is for the drillers when prices go up.

The higher oil prices go, the more money Exxon makes.

Remember when oil went to $145 under Bush? Exxon made record profits. And then the Democrats wanted to steal it.

Yes, but they make profits even when Oil is low, so where is the impetus to inflate oil prices via US government machinations?

Trump tried to impress his boss by firing Comey.

Lavrov is Russian Minister of External Affairs, thus he is meeting with his employees.
You guys just can't stop the stupid.

A couple months ago Trump was a Putin sock. Then last month He tried to start ww3 with Russia. Now we're back to him being Putin's puppet.

You fools are completely embarrassing yourselves.

It's the flinging spaghetti method of political complaining, throw it all against the wall and see what sticks.

Leaked information to see how the public feels has been going on for years...

Got tinfoil?

People are waking up out of their comma's and can see what the politicians are doing ..... they keep people fighting so we don't pay attention to their corruption..

To sustain his economy, Vlad needs oil to be a minimum of $60. That just wasn't happening under Obama, and it caused Putin's economy to tank. This in turn has prevented Putin from carrying out his full imperialist dream of conquering the Ukraine.

So Trump opening up more areas to exploration, and streamlining EPA and other regulations is going to force oil prices up how?

Exxon.

Remind me who it was Trump appointed as his Secretary of State, the person who will be responsible for direct diplomatic relations with Russia? I forget.

Hmmmmm....
Russia would also benefit. And it's only a matter of time before Trump tries easing sanctions.
Trump would have already done that if he hadn't been caught with Putin's crank in his mouth.

So Trump opening up more areas to exploration, and streamlining EPA and other regulations is going to force oil prices up how?
The price of oil has been going up since Trump's election, fool. Because Trump's big mouth is increasing tension and uncertainty globally.

The price of oil has been going up since Trump's election, fool. Because Trump's big mouth is increasing tension and uncertainty globally.

or the overall oil glut of the past 3 years has been decreasing, and OPEC keeps making noise about cutbacks.

Plus Venezuela can go under anytime in the next year,

But keep focusing on Trump.....

Exxon.

Remind me who it was Trump appointed as his Secretary of State, the person who will be responsible for direct diplomatic relations with Russia? I recall he has had a lot of business dealings with Russia, but his name and previous job are slipping my mind...

Hmmmmm....

They aren't even trying to hide it...:hmpf:

Exxon had applied for a waiver from sanctions imposed by the Obama administration in a bid to resume its lucrative joint venture with Russian state oil giant PAO Rosneft.

Trump denies Exxon permission to drill for oil in Russia

Between the November election and Trump's inauguration, the price of oil spiked. It reached its highest point the day he was inaugurated.

That's how worried Trump made the commodities markets.

Someone needs to tape Trump's mouth shut, and take away his Twitter account.

Exxon.

Hmmmmm....

Exxon makes money regardless, the real $$ is for the drillers when prices go up.

Remember when oil went to $145 under Bush? Exxon made record profits. And then the Democrats wanted to steal it.

Yes, but they make profits even when Oil is low, so where is the impetus to inflate oil prices via US government machinations?
What? Oh JFC. LOL

Exxon.

Hmmmmm....

Exxon had applied for a waiver from sanctions imposed by the Obama administration in a bid to resume its lucrative joint venture with Russian state oil giant PAO Rosneft.

They asked, he said no. Where is the conspiracy?

Exxon.

Hmmmmm....

Wow. You can't actually be this stupid, can you?

Oh bad timing...lol

Hopefully they can find a good agreement about Syria, Libya, North Korea and Ukraine :)
I know it's almost impossible but sometimes dreams come true ;)

I almost wonder if the bombs were planned, now it is just fine to meet with the Russians ... The bombings came out of left field

Between the November election and Trump's inauguration, the price of oil spiked. It reached its highest point the day he was inaugurated.

That's how worried Trump made the commodities markets.

Someone needs to tape Trump's mouth shut, and take away his Twitter account.

So all the other reasons I listed and you ignored have no impact on speculators?

Exxon.

Hmmmmm....

Allowing them to drill would have violated US sanctions. Like I said earlier, Trump would have already relieved those sanctions if he hadn't been caught with Putin's crank in his mouth.

Exxon.

Hmmmmm....

Wow. You can't actually be this stupid, can you?

No, but Trump has been living rent free in your head since early 2016.

Maybe Trump can get to the bottom of the buried nukes off the US shoreline, nah, they will just talk about golden showers..

Exxon.

Hmmmmm....

Allowing them to drill would have violated US sanctions. Like I said earlier, Trump would have already relieved those sanctions if he hadn't been caught with Putin's crank in his mouth.

So what you are saying is Trump would have let them because he wants to let them but he can't let them because he wan't to let them and everyone knows he wants to let them....

What a fucking rube you are.

Forum List

Back