Russian Foreign Minster Arrives at White House ~

Apparently Lavrov is conveying Trumps new marching orders.

What would those be? Shut down or restrict US oil production?

That's the only thing that would help Russia right now.
You know who else would benefit from higher oil prices?

Exxon.

Remind me who it was Trump appointed as his Secretary of State, the person who will be responsible for direct diplomatic relations with Russia? I recall he has had a lot of business dealings with Russia, but his name and previous job are slipping my mind...

Hmmmmm....

They aren't even trying to hide it...:hmpf:

Exxon had applied for a waiver from sanctions imposed by the Obama administration in a bid to resume its lucrative joint venture with Russian state oil giant PAO Rosneft.

Trump denies Exxon permission to drill for oil in Russia

They asked, he said no. Where is the conspiracy?
She's beating her own ridiculous positions herself.

a5b5bae75aa77c880875e99af9a35a8b.gif

That is ok Gramps, I will forgive you when Trump goes down...

I said it was bad timing.... and it added fuel to the firestorm.

WHAT 'firestorm'? You mean the continued snowflake false accusations of 'Russian-Trump Collusion' ... despite both Directors of the NSA and FBI having testified that there was NEVER any evidence of a crime or collusion and there is no evidence now, despite the FBI declaring 3 times now that there is no evidence of collusion, and despite both the chairman of the Intel Committee and member D-Feinstein declaring there is no evidence to support the claim after 10 months of digging?

:p

I put this in a thread last night ... most people have forgotten or too young to remember

It was the FBI director who leaked out Watergate info which brought Nixon down..

I am sure Comey is pretty pissed today

the FBI was battling for its independence against the administration of President Richard M. Nixon, Felt had the means and the motive to help uncover the web of internal spies, secret surveillance, dirty tricks and coverups that led to Nixon’s unprecedented resignation on Aug. 9, 1974, and to prison sentences for some of Nixon’s highest-ranking aides.

FBI’s No. 2 Was ‘Deep Throat’: Mark Felt Ends 30-Year Mystery of The Post’s Watergate Source

WHAT 'firestorm'? You mean the continued snowflake false accusations of 'Russian-Trump Collusion' ... despite both Directors of the NSA and FBI having testified that there was NEVER any evidence of a crime or collusion and there is no evidence now, despite the FBI declaring 3 times now that there is no evidence of collusion, and despite both the chairman of the Intel Committee and member D-Feinstein declaring there is no evidence to support the claim after 10 months of digging?

I put this in a thread last night ... most people have forgotten or too young to remember

It was the FBI director who leaked out Watergate info which brought Nixon down..

the FBI was battling for its independence against the administration of President Richard M. Nixon, Felt had the means and the motive to help uncover the web of internal spies, secret surveillance, dirty tricks and coverups that led to Nixon’s unprecedented resignation on Aug. 9, 1974, and to prison sentences for some of Nixon’s highest-ranking aides.

FBI’s No. 2 Was ‘Deep Throat’: Mark Felt Ends 30-Year Mystery of The Post’s Watergate Source
We should hit the reset button, as a whole. Just toss all the scandals out the window and start fresh. Let's make tomorrow day 1 of Trump's presidency. Clean slate.

We all knew when Obama gave Russia the sanctions that Tillerson was going to lift them as soon as he could get his greedy hands on them...

Tillerson reeks of oil, and Putin loves him.

Then why hasn't it happened yet? Why do we continue to see Trump open more and more US drilling areas, or attempt to. Why did he bomb the shit out of some Russia provided infrastructure in Syria?

I think it was planned..He called and warned Putin...and there was minimal damage..
I don't trust any of this... to me it is so obvious what these politicians are doing for money, oil , and power

All this speculating to prop up your own viewpoint.

I suggest going to get fitted for tinfoil.

Trump is the master of conspiracy theories which turn out to be bogus.... Trump is doing this to himself, if he would just stop tweeting and shut the hell up.
Everyday it is something adding to the suspicions of Trump and Russia..

BTW...it is the Tea Party who cry like babies about spying...the end times and living off of the grid.

Wow, this response was basically all over the place.

Focus please.

Allowing them to drill would have violated US sanctions. Like I said earlier, Trump would have already relieved those sanctions if he hadn't been caught with Putin's crank in his mouth.

So what you are saying is Trump would have let them because he wants to let them but he can't let them because he wan't to let them and everyone knows he wants to let them....

What a fucking rube you are.

What? Rube? no not at all... the Rubes are excusing Tillerson and the rest of the cronies...
I find it very flattering the tards are incorporating the language I have been using against them for years. "Rube". "Piss drinker". Even "tard"!

They really are completely unoriginal parroting hacks.

:lol:

That makes you a drooling imbecile as well as a rube.

You forgot Snowflake.... :biggrin:

Nah, he's too old to be a snowflake.

We should hit the reset button, as a whole. Just toss all the scandals out the window and start fresh. Let's make tomorrow day 1 of Trump's presidency. Clean slate.
Oh I agree, the false charges of Collusion should be tossed as everyone from the NSA to the FBI to the Intel Committee has declared there NEVER was any evidence of a crime or collusion and there is still no evidence.

Allowing them to drill would have violated US sanctions. Like I said earlier, Trump would have already relieved those sanctions if he hadn't been caught with Putin's crank in his mouth.

So what you are saying is Trump would have let them because he wants to let them but he can't let them because he wan't to let them and everyone knows he wants to let them....

What? Rube? no not at all... the Rubes are excusing Tillerson and the rest of the cronies...

Again, for doing what?

All you have is speculation, nothing more.

I was on a political forum right after 9/11 and had the same kind of disagreements with the GOP about the Iraq war..
Now they pretend that they even supported Bush...

Are you old enough to remember Nixon and how he tried to stop the investigations ?

Actions speak louder than words.

I am only 42, so no, don't remember Nixon.

Oh I agree, the false charges of Collusion should be tossed as everyone from the NSA to the FBI to the Intel Committee has declared there NEVER was any evidence of a crime or collusion and there is still no evidence.
right on. let's quit wasting time on trump and start bombin isis!

Again, for doing what?

I was on a political forum right after 9/11 and had the same kind of disagreements with the GOP about the Iraq war..

Are you old enough to remember Nixon and how he tried to stop the investigations ?

Deep Throat (Watergate)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Deep Throat is the pseudonym given to the secret informant who provided information to Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein of The Washington Post, in 1972, about the involvement of U.S. President Richard Nixon's administration in what came to be known as the Watergate scandal. In 2005, 31 years after Nixon's resignation and 11 years after Nixon's death, a family attorney stated that former Federal Bureau of Investigation Associate Director Mark Felt was Deep Throat. Felt was suffering from dementia at the time and had previously denied being Deep Throat, but Woodward and Bernstein confirmed the attorney's claim.

Again, for doing what?

Deep Throat (Watergate)

Deep Throat is the pseudonym given to the secret informant who provided information to Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein of The Washington Post, in 1972, about the involvement of U.S. President Richard Nixon's administration in what came to be known as the Watergate scandal. In 2005, 31 years after Nixon's resignation and 11 years after Nixon's death, a family attorney stated that former Federal Bureau of Investigation Associate Director Mark Felt was Deep Throat. Felt was suffering from dementia at the time and had previously denied being Deep Throat, but Woodward and Bernstein confirmed the attorney's claim.

I've read about watergate, and I don't see the parallels.

Stil pissed off at his foreign policy agenda. I have no interest in more troops in Afghanistan nor bombing North Korea nor Bothering Syria nor bothering Iran. But THIS is funny as hell.

So far there are 4 Americans being held hostage by North Korea. How long is Trump going to wait to do anything about getting them back? When Iran took the American sailors hostage, Obama got them back before the republicans had a chance to complain (under 24 hours)
They shouldn't have gone to NK then.

If Trump would have been more transparent and forthcoming this would have never taken off like it has..

All we see from this administration are diversions, and distractions so it makes people very suspicious.

If I was accused of something like this, I would encourage and be open to clear my name...

If Trump would have been more transparent and forthcoming this would have never taken off like it has..
All we see from this administration are diversions, and distractions so it makes people very suspicious.
If I was accused of something like this, I would encourage and be open to clear my name...

FORTHCOMING ABOUT WHAT?

More 'forthcoming' about NOT being in collusion with the Russians, AS THE DIRECTORS OF THE NSA AND FBI CLEARLY - ACCORDING TO THEM - BRIEFED OBAMA BEFORE HE STARTED THE MULTIPLE INVESTIGATIONS OF TRUMP?!

When the Directors of the NSA and FBI testify THERE NEVER WAS ANY EVIDENCE OF ANY CRIME OR COLLUSION and the FBI declares 3 times THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION, what do you have to be more forthcoming about?

Nice of you to try to turn the tables and declare all of this is Trump's fault because he refused to prove his innocence in regards to false allegations made against him rather than his accusers having to prove their claim.

Oh bad timing...lol

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov will meet with President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Wednesday, in his first visit to Washington since August 2013.

President Trump, Secretary Tillerson to meet Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov

Trump will be getting his Dick Holster ready. The Russians have also demanded the Russian National Anthem be played at all meetings which is what is playing at the White House all the time now anyway so no protocol problems there.

Again, for doing what?

Deep Throat (Watergate)

I've read about watergate, and I don't see the parallels.

Like I told Easy.... If he would have been more transparent this would have never been a story...

It does remind me of how people reacted to Watergate and the news stories back then while uncovering the truth..

Forum List

Back