RUSSIAN INTEL broke into MC CASKILLS 2018 relection campaign data

centerleftFL

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
Of course we are to believe that they broke in TO HELP her! You believe that don't you? After the orange ASSHOLE claimed 2 days ago that Russians were going to help Democrats. Remember, this would have been at the top of his PDB's briefings---assuming he still takes them.

Come on people, HE KNEW THIS, thus that out of the blue remark TUES.

Russian intel agents busted for attempting to hack Sen. Claire McCaskill’s 2018 reelection campaign: report

default.gif

DOMINIQUE JACKSON
26 JUL 2018 AT 17:47 ET

Sen.-Claire-McCaskill-D-MO-Facebook-800x430.jpg
Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) [Facebook]
DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

Sen. Claire McCaskill’s (D-MO) campaign was attacked by Russian intelligence, reported The Daily Beast.

This attack marks the first attempt from Russia to interfere with the 2018 elections. The attack was attempted by Russia’s GRU intelligence agency, and it’s unclear if it was successful.
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/ru...caskills-2018-reelection-campaign-report/link

McCaskill did not want to further comment on the situation until she had more information.

“I’m not going to speak of it right now,” she said. “I think we’ll have something on it next week. I’m not going to speak about it right now. I can’t confirm or do anything about it right now.”...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/rus...mpaign-report/

Isn't it time for her to retire?...tell the old throwback to go home and let some one that knows how to install protective software take her job.....maybe Dems should go back to school and instead of taking wasteful liberal arts classes they should take a computer science class or two.....

Isn't it time for her to retire?...tell the old throwback to go home and let some one that knows how to install protective software take her job.....maybe Dems should go back to school and instead of taking wasteful liberal arts classes they should take a computer science class or two.....
You mean, like, with a cloth?

You mean, like, with a cloth?

Good one....:113::21:

There is quite a bit of BULLSHIT with this story, but let's begin with:

1. There were no Russian Intel agents wh were busted fr attempting McCaskill's reelection campaign, that is a lie.

2. The Thread title says that Russian Intel "broke into" McCaskill's reelection campaign data, but so far it is not known if the attempt was successful or not, so there's another lie.

3. They don't even say for sure it was the Russians that did it this time. No charges, no nothing to show who was responsible.

4. Nobody else is covering this. Why not?

what difference does it make now anyway???

bet you won't see these stories on a conservative site. :)

Screaming sexism. McCaskill is at least 8 years younger than Trump.

1. There were no Russian Intel agents wh were busted fr attempting McCaskill's reelection campaign, that is a lie.

2. The Thread title says that Russian Intel "broke into" McCaskill's reelection campaign data, but so far it is not known if the attempt was successful or not, so there's another lie.

3. They don't even say for sure it was the Russians that did it this time. No charges, no nothing to show who was responsible.

Clearly these are the same people who interfered in our elections in 2016. The method used was the same one that ensnared John Podesta. There is no one else but the Russians who have this capability.

Clearly these are the same people who interfered in our elections in 2016. The method used was the same one that ensnared John Podesta. There is no one else but the Russians who have this capability.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Screaming sexism. McCaskill is at least 8 years younger than Trump.
Age shows in your actions not on your birth certificate...and that old bag should find a nice rest home someplace where she can string beads together and bake cupcakes....sexist? no realist and not a tool like you....

I didn't realize The Daily Beast had analysts who have access to Democrat candidates and Microsoft's black hole sites to make their determination. Good to know... Oh wait, they're just guessing based on MS saying that some Democrat candidates were phished. (MS didn't say where from, nor what candidates)

I mean we'll see, but I get around 100+ phishing emails a day on my business email trying to get my paypal, credit card, bank, google, yahoo, FB, bank account passwords, or just letting me know that some ME prince is my long lost cousin who will pay me if I'll just cash a check for him.

Sorry, but my first thought isn't "fucking Russian hackers" it's "Bah someone sold my email address" ... I mean hell not 30 minutes ago someone phished me on a site while I was researching a news article, wanted my Firefox account password (which would give them access to every website and password on it) of course I'm using Brave browser atm... It's far, far more likely to be some broke kid in their parents basement than the Russian government, JS.

I am certain that the Putin's thugs were trying to help McCaskill win ..
Just like Trump told us they would! :)

In a statement sent to CBN News, McCaskill said she "will not be intimidated" by the hacking attempt, which occurred around August 2017.

She went on to state, "Russia continues to engage in cyberwarfare against our democracy. I will continue to speak out and press to hold them accountable. While this attack was not successful, it is outrageous that they think they can get away with this. I will not be intimidated. I've said it before and I will say it again: (Vladimir) Putin is a thug and a bully."

I didn't realize The Daily Beast had analysts who have access to Democrat candidates and Microsoft's black hole sites to make their determination. Good to know... Oh wait, they're just guessing based on MS saying that some Democrat candidates were phished. (MS didn't say where from, nor what candidates)

I mean we'll see, but I get around 100+ phishing emails a day on my business email trying to get my paypal, credit card, bank, google, yahoo, FB, bank account passwords, or just letting me know that some ME prince is my long lost cousin who will pay me if I'll just cash a check for him.

Sorry, but my first thought isn't "fucking Russian hackers" it's "Bah someone sold my email address" ... I mean hell not 30 minutes ago someone phished me on a site while I was researching a news article, wanted my Firefox account password (which would give them access to every website and password on it) of course I'm using Brave browser atm... It's far, far more likely to be some broke kid in their parents basement than the Russian government, JS.

I don't know how DB got access, there was a shitload of detail, over my head, once MICROSOFT gave them some basic information as to how the 3 candidates were broken into.

I don't know how DB got access, there was a shitload of detail, over my head, once MICROSOFT gave them some basic information as to how the 3 candidates were broken into.

MS hasn't given DB shit. They made an announcement about phishing attempts in September 2017:

"A snapshot of a deep link on the phishing site taken September 26th by a website security scanner showed the fake password-change page with the Senate email address of a McCaskill policy aide on display."

Forum List

Back