Russian Lawyer who met Don Jr: I didn't have any Clinton information

He has confirmed he met with a Russian lawyer that had damaging info on Clinton. That is confirmed. It's hardly a BIG "if" that it might also have been mentioned that the intent was to help Trump win. That's kind of a "duh".
I'm not going to jump to conclusions, I'll leave that for others.

If the story is completely true, it will be bad news for Trump.

We didn't have to wait long to find out it IS true.

Emails Show Trump Jr. Knew Russia Was Working To Support Trump Campaign
I saw that report in the NYT this morning, and that's what I've been talking about.

As I've been saying since the days of Benghazi, I'll believe it when the indictments are handed down.

No, honey...The emails are out.

Donald Trump Jr. on Tuesday posted online an email exchange that seemed to show the president's son entertained an offer of Russian government help for his father to be elected president in 2016.
As I said...

As you said "IF the emails are true..."

They ARE

I saw that report in the NYT this morning, and that's what I've been talking about.

As I've been saying since the days of Benghazi, I'll believe it when the indictments are handed down.

Donald Trump Jr. on Tuesday posted online an email exchange that seemed to show the president's son entertained an offer of Russian government help for his father to be elected president in 2016.
As I said...

They ARE
The emails could hurt Trump. Could.

So let me know when the indictments are handed down, and I'll start taking this seriously.

Like Benghazi.

As I said...

They ARE

So let me know when the indictments are handed down, and I'll start taking this seriously.

Like Benghazi.

Nice false equivalence...as usual.

As I said...

They ARE
You know this how?

As I said...

They ARE
You know this how?
Jesus fucking Christ. Catch the fuck up. Fredo released them

As I said...

They ARE

Like Benghazi.

Nice jumping to partisan conclusions, as usual.

As I said...

They ARE
You know this how?
Jesus fucking Christ. Catch the fuck up. Fredo released them
What does that prove?

The story says he was told both that they had intel AND that Russia wanted to help Trump win.

Jr has confirmed that?

He has confirmed he met with a Russian lawyer that had damaging info on Clinton. That is confirmed. It's hardly a BIG "if" that it might also have been mentioned that the intent was to help Trump win. That's kind of a "duh".

Correct. And why wouldn't he? That's how shit works.

Correct. And why wouldn't he? That's how shit works.

Why wouldn't he? Because they are pretty incriminating. Of course if he hadn't, the Times was going to.

As I said...

They ARE

Like Benghazi.

Hardly. I supported one bipartisan investigation into the events of Benghazi. Find out what happenened, keep it from happening again. Trump/Russia is nothing like Benghazi.

Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr.: I didn't have Clinton info they wanted

Ah. The NYT lies once again...I am just SHOCKED! That's what happens when 3 ANONYMOUS sources tell you a story. I mean what kind of mental retard takes seriously that the Russian Government hired a pop star who hired a tabloid reporter who hired this lawyer to give Trump Jr information....LOL......good god I laugh at even writing that out that someone would believe that shit.

The Trump's administration has found out that the lawyer visa was denied, but Obama has went off an given it to her. And that she has worked for the DNC. It sounds as if the Obama administration had special use for her.

Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr.: I didn't have Clinton info they wanted

Ah. The NYT lies once again...I am just SHOCKED! That's what happens when 3 ANONYMOUS sources tell you a story. I mean what kind of mental retard takes seriously that the Russian Government hired a pop start who hired a tabloid reporter who hired this lawyer to give Trump Jr information....LOL......good god I laugh at even writing that out that someone would believe that shit.
This is a bombshell, because I thought a Putin-linked lawyer was going to say, "Yes, I had info on Hillary".

Lol! Yeah , just like Putin was gonna come out at the G20 and say "DA! I wanted orange doofus to be president. Ya got me !"

"I met with a drug dealer but he was all out so it's all good"

So you think it's a crime to know bad things about Crooked Hillary?
Hell, they would have to lock all of us up.

No its fine, you just dont go meet in secret with a foreign government, lie about it and then pretend like it's all good. Because if it was cool, he wouldn't have lied about it.

As I said...

They ARE

Like Benghazi.

Why wouldn't you take this seriously just knowing what you know?

As I said...

They ARE

Like Benghazi.

Why wouldn't you take this seriously just knowing what you know?
Two reasons:

First, I've been hearing for YEARS about how this politician or that politician was toast, that was it, the final nail in the coffin. No coffins.

Second, I'm in no hurry to draw a conclusion, since I don't have enough information yet. I don't just lap up stuff that I like and run with it.

This could be a very serious situation, one with national and international implications. I'm under no obligation to jump to partisan conclusions. I don't see the point of that.

As I said...

They ARE

Like Benghazi.

Hardly. I supported one bipartisan investigation into the events of Benghazi. Find out what happenened, keep it from happening again. Trump/Russia is nothing like Benghazi.

Really Mac? That's "funny" (thumbs down) to you? Care to explain why? I expect an investigation into any even like Benghazi. Why is that so surprising? These investigations used to be a necessary and non partisan part of these occurrences...then Obama got got elected.

So you think it's a crime to know bad things about Crooked Hillary?
If this were about Chelsea meeting with the Chinese during the campaign to get damaging information for Hillary's campaign about Trump, the GOP would be screaming from the mountaintops.

Appropriately.

If it were Chelsea meeting with the Chinese, impeachment proceedings would have been well underway by now...

They ARE

Like Benghazi.

Really Mac? That's "funny" (thumbs down) to you? Care to explain why? I expect an investigation into any even like Benghazi. Why is that so surprising? These investigations used to be a necessary and non partisan part of these occurrences...then Obama got got elected.
Just my humble little opinion.

Forum List

Back