Russian Lawyer who met Don Jr: I didn't have any Clinton information

No, honey...The emails are out.

Donald Trump Jr. on Tuesday posted online an email exchange that seemed to show the president's son entertained an offer of Russian government help for his father to be elected president in 2016.
As I said...

As you said "IF the emails are true..."

They ARE
The emails could hurt Trump. Could.

So let me know when the indictments are handed down, and I'll start taking this seriously.

Like Benghazi.

Why wouldn't you take this seriously just knowing what you know?
Two reasons:

First, I've been hearing for YEARS about how this politician or that politician was toast, that was it, the final nail in the coffin. No coffins.

Second, I'm in no hurry to draw a conclusion, since I don't have enough information yet. I don't just lap up stuff that I like and run with it.

This could be a very serious situation, one with national and international implications. I'm under no obligation to jump to partisan conclusions. I don't see the point of that.

When you come to a conclusion about information that's only a conclusion. Just because it's about politics doesn't make it a "partisan conclusion" if you're reviewing the facts.

Now I understand other times other things were said about other politicians but we're talking specifically about this situation with these circumstances.

As I said...

They ARE

So let me know when the indictments are handed down, and I'll start taking this seriously.

Like Benghazi.

Two reasons:

First, I've been hearing for YEARS about how this politician or that politician was toast, that was it, the final nail in the coffin. No coffins.

Second, I'm in no hurry to draw a conclusion, since I don't have enough information yet. I don't just lap up stuff that I like and run with it.

This could be a very serious situation, one with national and international implications. I'm under no obligation to jump to partisan conclusions. I don't see the point of that.

When you come to a conclusion about information that's only a conclusion. Just because it's about politics doesn't make it a "partisan conclusion" if you're reviewing the facts.

Now I understand other times other things were said about other politicians but we're talking specifically about this situation with these circumstances.
From what I know so far, it looks bad for both Trumps. Junior should have called the authorities, as I've said.

But I don't have enough information yet.

Like Benghazi.

Nice false equivalence...as usual.
Nice jumping to partisan conclusions, as usual.

Hardly. I supported one bipartisan investigation into the events of Benghazi. Find out what happenened, keep it from happening again. Trump/Russia is nothing like Benghazi.

Really Mac? That's "funny" (thumbs down) to you? Care to explain why? I expect an investigation into any even like Benghazi. Why is that so surprising? These investigations used to be a necessary and non partisan part of these occurrences...then Obama got got elected.
Just my humble little opinion.

But you don't care to actually explain it.

They ARE

Like Benghazi.

Two reasons:

From what I know so far, it looks bad for both Trumps. Junior should have called the authorities, as I've said.

But I don't have enough information yet.

You have enough info to know they should've called the FBI. You also know enough information to know they didn't call the FBI. The only problem you have is spitting out what those two things mean.

And we'd have to be fools to have them hiDE this meeting from the public, explicitly deny any and all meetings, then to take their word for it that the meeting they hid didn't produce anything and also Trump Jr, Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner were all there, all forgot about it and all didn't say a peep to his father who was 1 floor above them.

:confused-84:

Forum List

Back