🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russian rebels shoot down ANOTHER air plane today - GOOD LOL!!

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
These people are only trying to prevent genocide which your western media completely ignores: LiveLeak.com - Ukraine - Another AN-26 Presumably Shot Down, Parachutes Captured on Video men in parachutes must be Ukrainian military, and they are being fired upon, I hope they kill each and everyone of them for what they have done to this region. if you think I am overreacting, you have not been keeping up with events of real life, which are not on your media, but are on liveleak.
Today, July 20, on the border of Krasnodon Ukrainian planes were seen
going out on sorties. they carried out an airstrike near Sukhodolsk.

According to the locals - battle planes destroyed some tractors and set a field ablaze.
An SU-25 was seen deploying flares between Molodohvardiis'k and Sukhodolsk.

Later that day they saw an AN-26, which came under fire between the two cities. 14 parachutes could be seen. Anti-aircraft guns and light arms fire was heard, aimed at the jumpers.

There is information that the AN-26 was damaged, but whether he was shot down - is unknown.

Local residents reported about downed Su-25 in Barakov area near of Krasnodon.

Do you have a source for your claim that genocide has occurred? That is a serious accusation to not provide a source for.

Do you have a source for your claim that genocide has occurred? That is a serious accusation to not provide a source for.
What is appalling is how ignorant the people are left by the media, here is one of many, many videos of the actual genocide committed by US/EU backed Kiev junta over the last several weeks: LiveLeak.com - Ukraine. Ordinary genocide 20. 07. 2014 WARNING GRAPHIC. As I stated in another thread, I have seen about 50 of these over the last several week on Youtube, and I was always offended by the ignorance of this reality by people on these forums not to mention on US/EU media. now the passenger plane crashes and they are all outraged

And they just shot down another cargo military plane:
LiveLeak.com - Russian "LifeNews" channel reports a "Ukrainian" plane is shot down by rebels - turns out it's MH17
So why was the Malaysian passenger plane derailed NORTH of it's original course and by WHOM? I strongly suspect by Kiev government since it was derailed over Kiev junta controlled territory - I DON'T think the REBELS or the Russians said "hey, hey come this way, it's safer" I suspect Kiev junta wanted to create this scenario to show how barbaric the separatists are

Congress is uniting aganst Russian separatist TERROR:

Kerry and key congressional lawmakers from both parties especially sharpened the focus on Putin to, as Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Dianne Feinstein said, "man up" and lead.
There was concern, however, that Russia's behavior since Thursday's destruction of Flight 17 by a missile the United States believes was fired by the Russian-backed rebels further underscores Putin's hardening preference for Cold War-era politics.
Kerry: 'Moment of truth' for Putin Is there blood on Putin's hands? Putting pressure on Putin Feinstein to Putin: 'Man up' Who is responsible for MH17 attack?
"This is going back to the days of Stalin, and Khrushchev and Brezhnev," Republican Rep. Peter King said on CBS's "Face the Nation."
"The way he's responding to a crisis, which he caused, which everyone knows he did, and yet he goes underground. This is what a mafia guy does. This is what a goon does. Not a world leader. Not someone in the civilized world."
Asked on CNN's "State of the Union" whether the incident has pushed U.S.-Russian relations back to Cold War-era levels, Feinstein simply said, "yes."

LiveLeak.com is a propaganda outlet for any nut to post a video.

Forum List

Back