Russian Sanctions Comrade....

Damn you Democrats, anyway. If you bastards hadn't started this "Russia Russia Russia" bullshit, Trump would have already overturned Obama's ban of Russian firearms and ammunition. Now he's having to play along with your stupid little game.

Damn you Democrats, anyway. If you bastards hadn't started this "Russia Russia Russia" bullshit, Trump would have already overturned Obama's ban of Russian firearms and ammunition. Now he's having to play along with your stupid little game.
Yes Trump would have successfully sold us out to Russia if he hadn't been caught. Tickets to Moscow aren't that expensive, you can move there anytime you like.

Yes Trump would have successfully sold us out to Russia if he hadn't been caught. Tickets to Moscow aren't that expensive, you can move there anytime you like.

Obviously you know very little about firearms. Five of those in my collection are Russian-manufactured. I couldn't own them if I lived in the country they were manufactured.

They have been "liberated", in that they no longer oppress the working-class Russian proletariat. They now defend my freedom and my property.

How's that for "re-purposing" or "recycling"?

Obviously you know very little about firearms. Five of those in my collection are Russian-manufactured. I couldn't own them if I lived in the country they were manufactured.

They have been "liberated", in that they no longer oppress the working-class Russian proletariat. They now defend my freedom and my property.

Obviously you were desperate to change the subject.

No, the subject is about sanctions against Russia. And I think they're stupid. The idea of levying sanctions against them only gives credence to the idiotic idea that the Russians somehow convinced a bunch of people to vote for Donald Trump, thereby causing Hillary Clinton to lose.

Russia has products that Americans desire. America has products that Russians desire. In the interest of a global economy and free trade, (God knows how liberals loves a global economy and free trade), the idea of sanctions against Russia is idiotic.

Fer Christ's sake. We're even trading partners with Vietnam, a country in which over 60,000 Americans died. So what the fuck is the problem with you leftists, that all of a sudden Russia is your worst Baba Yaga?

Oh, that's right. That's the only explanation you have as to why Hillary lost. That's pretty fucking retarded. You Democrats are more than willing to halt this world's advance into the 21st century, all because your little election didn't go the way you planned. Geez: You people have a lot of nerve calling yourselves "progressives", because I don't see you progressing very much ar all.

No, the subject is about sanctions against Russia. And I think they're stupid. The idea of levying sanctions against them only gives credence to the idiotic idea that the Russians somehow convinced a bunch of people to vote for Donald Trump, thereby causing Hillary Clinton to lose.

Russia has products that Americans desire. America has products that Russians desire. In the interest of a global economy and free trade, (God knows how liberals loves a global economy and free trade), the idea of sanctions against Russia is idiotic.

Fer Christ's sake. We're even trading partners with Vietnam, a country in which over 60,000 Americans died. So what the fuck is the problem with you leftists, that all of a sudden Russia is your worst Baba Yaga?

Oh, that's right. That's the only explanation you have as to why Hillary lost. That's pretty fucking retarded. You Democrats are more than willing to halt this world's advance into the 21st century, all because your little election didn't go the way you planned. Geez: You people have a lot of nerve calling yourselves "progressives", because I don't see you progressing very much ar all.
The sanctions were because Russia invaded and is occupying our ally. They are allied with Iran, Hezbollah, and Bashar Assad.

Yes, decades ago we invaded Vietnam. Which of our allies has Vietnam invaded lately?

The sanctions were because Russia invaded and is occupying our ally. They are allied with Iran, Hezbollah, and Bashar Assad.

Yes, decades ago we invaded Vietnam. Which of our allies has Vietnam invaded lately?

No problem. So we crush Iran and Hezbollah, impressing the Russians with how mighty we are. You do understand that Russians respect us because we are powerful, right? As opposed to how they disrespected us under the weak leadership of Obama, right? Russia might bitch about it, but they are truly impressed by strength, not weakness. That is their nature.

As for Bashar Assad, both the US and Russia are close to being on the same page. Assad is a shithead who gassed his own people, but even you know from the Iraq War and Saddam Hussein, that it's a bad idea to overthrow Assad. Even so, both Russia and the U.S. realizes that the biggest problem to both of them is ISIS, which we've completely demolished to the point that Russia is pulling out of Syria.

The sanctions were because Russia invaded and is occupying our ally. They are allied with Iran, Hezbollah, and Bashar Assad
What? that is ridiculous...What ally? and if anyone is aligned with Hezbollah and Iran it was Obama the cocaine runner...aren't you the least bit curious about the 150 billion in cash that went to Iran? You progs deserve to lose you had better get used to it....

Ugh that's been debunked per Wikileaks...

Congress Braces for Russia Sanctions Face-Off With White House as New Deadline Looms

I think the name Benedict Donald is becoming more and more appropriate.
"The Trump administration’s slow implementation of new sanctions against "Russia" one for sure KGB´s piss-video works ...

ps
dorothy-dome-edsall.jpg

[/QUOTE]
hey jim if nothing is found connecting trump to any of these accusations are we going to see you spaz out?....just asking...[/QUOTE]

Yes we will, it'll be epic.

Congress faces no such thing. The post is based on an editorial (fake news) by someone named Edward Desiderido who has never been elected to anything in his freaking sorry life.

Forum List

Back