Russian Warships off East Coast, Their Military Aircraft Off the West Coast

We in Britain, are used to being buzzed by bombers, and having Russian warships in the English channel.
I tweeted Putin about it saying : "Putin, stop buzzing Britain with bombers or I will loose my temper".

Last edited:
Yeah, they have definitely become more bold. Sometimes I wonder what that remark, when caught on mic before the election was, and if the actions by Russia were actually in agreement... Are we being played even more than we think by our own?

Obama has sold-out the United States of America. I would like to have seen this happen under Reagan or either Bush without some kind of reprisal.

:laugh:Haha! Now that's funny.

Seriously though, our coast is alot further away than you are to Russia.
We in Britain, are used to being buzzed by bombers, and having Russian warships in the English channel.
I tweeted Putin about it saying : "Putin, stop buzzing Britain with bombers or I will loose my temper".

Yeah, they have definitely become more bold. Sometimes I wonder what that remark, when caught on mic before the election was, and if the actions by Russia were actually in agreement... Are we being played even more than we think by our own?

Obama is not one of us...Obama is SABOTAGING THIS COUNTRY. Selling us OUT.

They should send more warships to the east coast, cuts down the travel time our subs ships and aircraft need to "practice"

[
Obama has sold-out the United States of America. I would like to have seen this happen under Reagan or either Bush without some kind of reprisal.
]

Soviet warships were off American shores during Reagan, and warplanes flew in international airspace then as they do now

Russians are doing nothing new- and nothing that we do not also do.

I imagine Barry Hussein will apologize and Hillary will pretend it didn't happen.

Soviet warships were off American shores during Reagan, and warplanes flew in international airspace then as they do now

I agree with this comment below the article above...and here is a comment from the article itself.
U.S. F-22 fighter jets scrambled about 10 times last year -- twice as often as in 2013 -- to monitor and photograph Russian Tu-95 "Bear" bombers and MiG-31 fighter jets that flew over the Bering Sea without communicating with U.S. air controllers or turning on radio transponders, which emit identifying signals.

william8 hours ago
Putin is just doing probes cause he can do it and nobody is going to challenge him. A couple of Fire and Forgets would surely help remedy forgetting to turn on those flight transponders and do wonders to bring this under control.

Don't pretend that Reagan didn't contact Breznev or whoever was running the show over in Moscow back then and tell them to turn their goddamn identification on and remind them just how close they are to U.S. airspace and to tell them that with no way to ID them don't be surprised if one of you aircraft turns up missing.

But the chickenshit in the white house now, he's more interested in looking the other way while PUTIN plays his games.

Last edited:

I agree with this comment below the article above...and here is a comment from the article itself.
U.S. F-22 fighter jets scrambled about 10 times last year -- twice as often as in 2013 -- to monitor and photograph Russian Tu-95 "Bear" bombers and MiG-31 fighter jets that flew over the Bering Sea without communicating with U.S. air controllers or turning on radio transponders, which emit identifying signals.

william8 hours ago
Putin is just doing probes cause he can do it and nobody is going to challenge him. A couple of Fire and Forgets would surely help remedy forgetting to turn on those flight transponders and do wonders to bring this under control.

Don't pretend that Reagan didn't contact Breznev or whoever was running the show over in Moscow back then and tell them to turn their goddamn identification on an remind them just how close they are to U.S. airspace and to tell them that with no way to ID them don't be surprised if one of you aircraft turns up missing.

But the chickenshit in the white house now, he's more interested in looking the other way while PUTIN plays his games.
Oh Porker. If you are in Obama shoes What would you do? We've been doing this to Russia, China and other countries for a long time. This is nothing new. Russia is doing the same. So there's nothing new there either. So what would you do anything different aside from just blaming Obama? I am very surprised that people never heard this before.

william8 hours ago

Don't pretend that Reagan didn't contact Breznev or whoever was running the show over in Moscow back then and tell them to turn their goddamn identification on an remind them just how close they are to U.S. airspace and to tell them that with no way to ID them don't be surprised if one of you aircraft turns up missing.

Oh Porker. If you are in Obama shoes What would you do? We've been doing this to Russia, China and other countries for a long time. This is nothing new. Russia is doing the same. So there's nothing new there either. So what would you do anything different aside from just blaming Obama? I am very surprised that people never heard this before.

Oh Charwin, I increased the font size for you in post you quoted. Just go back up there and re-read it.

Things were so much better when we had a president who allowed terrorists to fly planes into the WTC. Some of you are just pretending to be so incredibly stupid...I hope.

Russian Warships off East Coast, Their Military Aircraft Off the West Coast

(and low IQ paranoid morons is flyover jesusland)

The Russians up until the early 90s had bear bombers flying off our east coast and "Fishing vessels" (Spy listening ships) within 4 miles of our coast (before we put a 200 mile limit in) , I remember seeing them on summer days off Brooklyn NY, we would also go charter fishing a get a couple of hundred yards from them.

Everything frightens you plow boys in flyover jesusland, Guess it's do to lack of education and lack of exposure to bigger world outside :eusa_whistle:

They probably know what Obama has done to the US military.
They probably know what Obama has done to the US military.

Oh please tell us Adopted Brown Asian girl what you KNOW About the military living in Brooklyn

Forum List

Back