Russian Warships off East Coast, Their Military Aircraft Off the West Coast

Everything frightens you plow boys in flyover jesusland, Guess it's do to lack of education and lack of exposure to bigger world outside :eusa_whistle:

No guano, it just pisses me off that we have this pansy ass president who is either allowing this shit to happen or too goddamn scared to do anything about it.

We in Britain, are used to being buzzed by bombers, and having Russian warships in the English channel.
I tweeted Putin about it saying : "Putin, stop buzzing Britain with bombers or I will loose my temper".

What happened when you loosed your temper? Did Putin stop it?

Yeah, they have definitely become more bold. Sometimes I wonder what that remark, when caught on mic before the election was, and if the actions by Russia were actually in agreement... Are we being played even more than we think by our own?

Obama is not one of us...Obama is SABOTAGING THIS COUNTRY. Selling us OUT.
Yeah, I heard that some assholes actually believe the President wasn't born in America. You'd have to be pretty stupid to believe something like that, wouldn't you.

Last edited:

Everything frightens you plow boys in flyover jesusland, Guess it's do to lack of education and lack of exposure to bigger world outside :eusa_whistle:

No guano, it just pisses me off that we have this pansy ass president who is either allowing this shit to happen or too goddamn scared to do anything about it.

I think you just enjoy going through life pissed off- your only enjoyment is finding more things to be pissed off about- like this.

Yeah, I heard that some assholes actually believe the President wasn't born in America. You'd have to be pretty stupid to believe something like that, wouldn't you.

Naaa, you'd have to be a stupid asshole to believe the man from Kenya wasn't born there. But there are many stupid assholes parading among us called dimocrats.

I think you just enjoy going through life pissed off- your only enjoyment is finding more things to be pissed off about- like this.

Naaaa, you assholes make it easy and I do enjoy putting you fuckers in your rightful place.

Naaa, you'd have to be a stupid asshole to believe the man from Kenya wasn't born there. But there are many stupid assholes parading among us called dimocrats.
Only the very stupidest of people would actually admit to being a birther.

When grand ma ma obama say the asshole in the white house was born in Kenya, I believe her. Especially when the dumb son of a bitch presents a fake birth certificate proving his stupidity. No, not a "birther". I believe his granny.

When grand ma ma obama say the asshole in the white house was born in Kenya, I believe her. Especially when the dumb son of a bitch presents a fake birth certificate proving his stupidity. No, not a "birther". I believe his granny.
Have you ever wondered why you're only this smart? It's a real problem, you should look into it.

Naaaa, you assholes make it easy and I do enjoy putting you fuckers in your rightful place.
Oh Porky... Look Ese..I can just imagine how miserable your life is. You are so pissed with everyone that go against your beliefs. So far all you did was expressed how wonderful person you are. You have not even answer my simple question. What would you do if you are in Obama shoes? If you cannot even answer a simple as that. Then I can say you are a very intelligent person.

Forum List

Back