Russians Bomb Themselves

Maybe the US gave them some secret technology that redirects missiles at the people who send them. Wouldn't that be great. It could end all wars. If it isn't invented already, please somebody listening, " Make it so ! ".

According to the story on the rocket plant in Kiev, the Ukrainians shot down one of their own S-300's while attempted to defend against Russian high tech weapons.

^^^ That's entirely possible. Russian IFF is totally useless, which is why they have to shut down their own ADA when they do a strike mission. It's not hard to believe that the S-300's can't distinguish friend or foe.

Ukraine needs better ADA because Russia keeps shooting missiles at Ukrainian cities. There were 50 missiles fired from Russia and Belarus and the Black Sea the other night, at cities throughout Ukraine. The ones that make it all the way usually land on an apartment building or some other civilian facility.

The US is looking to provide NASAMS to help protect the Ukr urban areas.

^^^ That's entirely possible. Russian IFF is totally useless, which is why they have to shut down their own ADA when they do a strike mission. It's not hard to believe that the S-300's can't distinguish friend or foe.

Ukraine needs better ADA because Russia keeps shooting missiles at Ukrainian cities. There were 50 missiles fired from Russia and Belarus and the Black Sea the other night, at cities throughout Ukraine. The ones that make it all the way usually land on an apartment building or some other civilian facility.

You're talking about an adjustment on the rules of war in this one. If Russia didn't strike targets that contained some military component, then that's the only explanation.

Just try to remember that in the real world, both London and Berlin were considered to be legitimate targets.

The situation can be expanded upon very easily but making Kiev a legitimate target, with the other side making Moscow a legitimate target.

And then a bit later, making NYC and/or Los Angelos legitimate targets?

Do you understand how mutually agreed upon limitations work in America's modern wars ever since the end of WW2?

The only defense possible in a modern war is muturally agreed upon limitations.

Another reason why war topics are so unpopular now.

I have nothing for you- you are a troll and an idiot and a waste of pixels. Don't look to me for conversation.
You got yourself in.
You can limp out any way that feels good for you.

The obvious reason why there are few discussions on the war that threatens the entire world with a nuclear culmination between America and Russia is.............???

According to the story on the rocket plant in Kiev, the Ukrainians shot down one of their own S-300's while attempted to defend against Russian high tech weapons.
That missile looked like it came from far away, I'm pretty sure it was Russian., And the people being attacked said it was. I believe them, not the Russians.

That missile looked like it came from far away,
That's a good one Stann. Probably the best example I've heard yet as a demonstration of a room temperature Intelligence Quotient!
I'm pretty sure it was Russian.,
Yeah, that entrance wound on the building is shaped just like a Russian missile!
And the people being attacked said it was. I believe them, not the Russians.

The warmongering from the left is disgusting.
Both parties agree that the invasion of the Ukraine is unjustified. You think they had that right ? In Russia maybe, but not in Ukraine, These crimes will follow them for eternity. Every neighbor of Russia wants to join NATO now. That statement alone, tells how wrong this was.

That's a good one Stann. Probably the best example I've heard yet as a demonstration of a room temperature Intelligence Quotient!

Yeah, that entrance wound on the building is shaped just like a Russian missile!
You're siding with the Russians I don't care what you think, you are part of the problem. Why don't you move to Russia, most of the Russian people don't know what's going on and they're trying to be patriotic but I believe that will change with time. The truth always comes out in the end.

Both parties agree that the invasion of the Ukraine is unjustified. You think they had that right ? In Russia maybe, but not in Ukraine, These crimes will follow them for eternity. Every neighbor of Russia wants to join NATO now. That statement alone, tells how wrong this was.
Don't keep on being an asshole Stann. The smart money has quickly moved on, in an effort to bury the bad news coming out of this war.

With that in mind, I'll try to respond to all of your attempts!
How about some substance we can get our teeth into?
You and Marvin should pool your limited resources!!

Don't keep on being an asshole Stann. The smart money has quickly moved on, in an effort to bury the bad news coming out of this war.

With that in mind, I'll try to respond to all of your attempts!
How about some substance we can get our teeth into?
A nation that loves freedom and wanted to join NATO has been destroyed by a madman and he's lied to his own people and kept them in the dark to keep that secret from them. I find that very disturbing, sorry it doesn't meet your criteria. Humanity is the one thing that makes the human race human. I'm done talking with you, you're not worth it. I don't understand why you're living in America oh wait a second that's it you're a Russian plant now I'm definitely not talking to you goodbye.

Forum List

Back