Russians frozen out of D Day Commemoration

Stalin was more a threat to his own people than to anyone else. Then postwar England embraced Communism in many ways. Lots of Russian sympathizers there.
"Stalin was more a threat to his own people than to anyone else" No, its not true

World revolution - Wikipedia

World revolution is the Marxist concept of overthrowing capitalism in all countries through the .... Stalin in Power: The Revolution from Above 1928-1941 by Robert C. Tucker, W. W. Norton & Company, 1992, ISBN 0-393-30869-3, pg 608 ...

Stalin was butchering Poles before Nazis had.

While, Nazis started a few months before WW2, butchering Poles living in Germany, in Operation Tannenberg.

Soviets started a couple of years before WW2, butchering Poles living in the Soviet Union, in the Polish Operation of the NKVD 1937 - 1938.

I dont know why .
I know that relations are strained but the Soviets were our allies and we would not have won without them.

It seems very petty.

Not that difficult to imagine what would have awaited that beachhead were the bulk of the German forces not tied down at the eastern front.
Its not part of the narrative is it ?

The Russian winter had as much to do with the Eastern Front.

Not so much, Nazis ran out of raw materials because they depended on Soviets for most of their raw materials, as an important trading partner.

Also, Soviets had way more troops, tanks, planes by the end of the war, than Nazis had.

Add to that, all the supplies America, and Britain gave Soviets, in Lend-Lease.

It is well documented that Stalin murdered 20 MILLION of his own people purely out of paranoia.

Eh, Stalin probably killed more like 40 million, and so did Hitler probably kill more like 40 million.

As for Stalin vs Hitler, the method of killing was a bit different, but still with many similarities.

Also, not all of Stalin's victims were from paranoia, in the Holodomor Terror-Famine in Ukraine, the Ukrainians simply got in the way.
As Stalin's Soviets stole Ukrainian grains, and sold them to Western markets for weaponry.

Stalin was more a threat to his own people than to anyone else. Then postwar England embraced Communism in many ways. Lots of Russian sympathizers there.
"Stalin was more a threat to his own people than to anyone else" No, its not true

World revolution is the Marxist concept of overthrowing capitalism in all countries through the .... Stalin in Power: The Revolution from Above 1928-1941 by Robert C. Tucker, W. W. Norton & Company, 1992, ISBN 0-393-30869-3, pg 608 ...

While, Nazis started a few months before WW2, butchering Poles living in Germany, in Operation Tannenberg.

Soviets started a couple of years before WW2, butchering Poles living in the Soviet Union, in the Polish Operation of the NKVD 1937 - 1938.
yes thats true, i can say Asiatic satanists started to do it even early in the eastern Belarus - Ukraine for instance , and not just Poles, catholic, lutheran Belarusians too . then 1929 , 32, 36-38 etc pure genocide

If it weren't for the "Russians", read 'Stalin' and his detestable authoritarian rule, Poland would not have been invaded. Remember Molotov-Ribbentrop?
Who stabbed France in the back (twice)? Once in WWI, making a separate peace with Germany, and again when if secretly gave the go ahead to Hitler. I don't know if it can be said the Russians won WWII, but it can be argued they fostered it.

Nazis were pretty wacky, they were so anti-Soviet, but then went against an anti-Soviet Poland, with the help of Soviets.

If Nazis had sided with Poland against Soviets, there might be a totally different war.

yes thats true, i can say Asiatic satanists started to do it even early in the eastern Belarus - Ukraine for instance , and not just Poles, catholic, lutheran Belarusians too . then 1929 , 32, 36-38 etc pure genocide

The biggest targets of Stalin, were especially in disproportionate terms the Ukrainians, in the Holodomor, and over 20% of GULAG victims were also Ukrainians.

But, Poles were probably a close second.

Besides the Holodomor, the Polish Operation of the NKVD 1937 - 1938, was probably the biggest ethnic operation Stalin had.

However, Volga Germans, and Islamic Tatars were forced off the land in mass deportations.

Yes, many other groups were brutalized by Stalin, Finns, Baltic-Germans, Belarussians, Romanians etc. etc.

But his point still holds. If it wasnt for the Russians what would have happened. And in any case Mrs Merkel was there representing our new friends.Surely that shit Putin could have had an invite.
Actually, there wasn't such a thing as Russia at the time. There was the Soviet Union which comprised of more than a dozen republics. And almost every one had its share in WWII.

Sure, and the two henchman behind Katyn Massacre were both of Georgian origins, being Stalin, and Beria.

I don't quite grasp, why some Poles are so pro-Georgian, and so anti-Russian, as a result of "Katyn"

It seems like both Georgians, and Russians share responsibility for Katyn Massacre.

I don't recall seeing Russians on the beaches.
They were one of the allies. You do know that dont you ?

D-Day is not V-E Day. The Russians celebrate the latter (on May 9th - Victory Day) as they were part of the Allied effort. They did not participate in D-Day.

Learn some freakin' history.

Last edited:
I dont know why .
I know that relations are strained but the Soviets were our allies and we would not have won without them.

It seems very petty.
I think they were quite busy on the other side of Europe.

Poles are basically the ONLY group to play a role in all the Allies.

Poles made up 15-20% of the forces in the Battle of Berlin on the Eastern Front, the defeat of Nazis.

Even one of the top Soviet generals was Polish by ethnicity, Konstantin Rokossovsky.

Also Poles were the first to capture Montecassino.

Poles had the best Squadron in the Battle of Britain, the 303 Kosciuszko Squadron.

Poles played a big role in closing the Falaise Pocket at Hill 262.

8% of the USA armed forces in WW2 were ethnic Poles, despite 4% of the USA being ethnic Poles at the time, including Gabby Gabreski the Polish-American top fighter ace in the American campaign of Europe.

I dont know why .

It seems very petty.

1) only from 1941 to 1945, before summer 41 soviets were Nazi allies , 2) "Russia" (RF) fought on Hitler side up to very end of 1945 , don't you know that ?
240px-Vlasflag1.jpg

752587.jpg

q4802-300x212.jpg

crop

Ivan Ilyin, Putin's Philosopher of Russian Fascism | by Timothy Snyder ...

https://www.nybooks.com/daily/2018/03/16/ivan-ilyin-putins-philosopher-of-russian-fascism/
https://www.nybooks.com/daily/.../ivan-ilyin-putins-philosopher-of-russian-fascism/
Mar 16, 2018 - Ivan Ilyin, Putin's Philosopher of Russian Fascism .... parliament twice, and then illegally changed the electoral system to ensure that it was ...

The fascist philosophy behind Vladimir Putin's Russia - Big Think

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...utins-russia&usg=AOvVaw0twn6yc6EeYU5s5K8mrTSH
https://bigthink.com/.../timothy-snyder-the-fascist-philosopher-behind-vladimir-putins-r...
May 18, 2018 - The fascist philosopher behind Vladimir Putin's information warfare .... Snyder gives a crash course in three pillars of Ilyin's philosophy of ...

SOME Russians remained Nazi allies well after Operation Barbarossa, even during the Warsaw Uprising, the Russian ethnic Kaminski brigade, looted, raped, and killed 10,000 + Poles in the Ochota Massacre.

The biggest targets of Stalin, were especially in disproportionate terms the Ukrainians, in the Holodomor, and over 20% of GULAG victims were also Ukrainians.

Besides the Holodomor, the Polish Operation of the NKVD 1937 - 1938, was probably the biggest ethnic operation Stalin had.

However, Volga Germans, and Islamic Tatars were forced off the land in mass deportations.

Yes, many other groups were brutalized by Stalin, Finns, Baltic-Germans, Belarussians, Romanians etc. etc.
yes and . dont forget Kalmyks, Chechens, Volga Germans, Crimean Tatars etc.

I dont know why .

It seems very petty.

Probably because the only Russians who took part in D-Day were those who were working, and fighting for your friends the nazis. But that's just a guess.

The Nazis propped up Islamic Chechens against Soviets in WW2 as a result.

1940–44 insurgency in Chechnya - Wikipedia

Nazis were certainly not White Nationalists, I've been through the facts with many actual neo-Nazis, but they aren't all too bright.

I dont know why .

It seems very petty.

1) only from 1941 to 1945, before summer 41 soviets were Nazi allies , 2) "Russia" (RF) fought on Hitler side up to very end of 1945 , don't you know that ?
240px-Vlasflag1.jpg

752587.jpg

q4802-300x212.jpg

crop

https://www.nybooks.com/daily/.../ivan-ilyin-putins-philosopher-of-russian-fascism/
Mar 16, 2018 - Ivan Ilyin, Putin's Philosopher of Russian Fascism .... parliament twice, and then illegally changed the electoral system to ensure that it was ...

https://bigthink.com/.../timothy-snyder-the-fascist-philosopher-behind-vladimir-putins-r...
May 18, 2018 - The fascist philosopher behind Vladimir Putin's information warfare .... Snyder gives a crash course in three pillars of Ilyin's philosophy of ...

SOME Russians remained Nazi allies well after Operation Barbarossa, even during the Warsaw Uprising, the Russian ethnic Kaminski brigade, looted, raped, and killed 10,000 + Poles in the Ochota Massacre.
"As much as 20% of the German manpower in Soviet Russia was composed of former Soviet citizens, about half of which were ethnic Russians" Collaboration in German-occupied Soviet Union - Wikipedia

this is something what putlers propaganda never mentioned

I dont know why .

It seems very petty.

240px-Vlasflag1.jpg

752587.jpg

q4802-300x212.jpg

crop

"As much as 20% of the German manpower in Soviet Russia was composed of former Soviet citizens, about half of which were ethnic Russians" Collaboration in German-occupied Soviet Union - Wikipedia

this is something what putlers propaganda never mentioned

Yeah, and vice-versa, the Soviet Eastern front wasn't just Russians, it contained Ukrainians, Poles, Belarussians, Latvians, Jews, Central-Asians, and so forth.

Nazis were certainly not White Nationalists, I've been through the facts with many actual neo-Nazis, but they aren't all too bright.
"The Nazis propped up Islamic Chechens against Soviets in WW2 as a result.

1940–44 insurgency in Chechnya - Wikipedia"

Islamic ? not really , more like nationalists and patriots, with ex - commies in leadership.

actually we know very little about 1940, i know for sure that in Belarus - Baltics in 1940 were created and acted anti - Stalinist sells , my guess in Armenia , Georgia, Azerbaijan they were created to too , with or without Germany

Islamic ? not really , more like nationalists and patriots, with ex - commies in leadership.

actually we know very little about 1940, i know for sure that in Belarus - Baltics in 1940 were created and acted anti - Stalinist sells , my guess in Armenia , Georgia, Azerbaijan they were created to too , with or without Germany

Chechens are Muslims, I'm not quite sure why anybody would think Nazis were White Nationalists, having propped up Islamic Chechens in WW2.
Not to mention the Nazi Muslim SS Hanschar Division filled with Islamic Bosniaks.
Then SS Skanderbeg Division filled with Islamic Albanians.

Meanwhile, Hitler killed like 35 million White people in Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Czechoslovakia, France, Britain etc. and 6 million Jews.

Hitler was by no means a White Nationalist.....

I dont know why .

It seems very petty.

Not that difficult to imagine what would have awaited that beachhead were the bulk of the German forces not tied down at the eastern front.
Its not part of the narrative is it ?

Don't back track, you never read a history book you moron.

Not sure where I am back tracking. Russians were the biggest casualties of the war. Didnt they earn a seat at the table?

What does that have to do with D day You frickin yanker? And if I had my way Patton would of marched right into Moscow.

Eh, the USA had tested the first A-Bomb days before Potsdam Conference done by Truman. (Which Potsdam Conference finalized the Soviet takeover of Central-Europe)

Truman could've scared Soviets with the A-Bomb, instead of giving Stalin Central-Europe on a silver plate.

I don't quite get it, some Liberals say that Truman didn't have a choice, of course he did.

The A-Bomb could've knocked Soviets out, before the Cold War.

Truman was a Godfather of the Cold War.

Chechens are Muslims
, I'm not quite sure why anybody would think Nazis were White Nationalists, having propped up Islamic Chechens in WW2.
Not to mention the Nazi Muslim SS Hanschar Division filled with Islamic Bosniaks.
Then SS Skanderbeg Division filled with Islamic Albanians.

Meanwhile, Hitler killed like 35 million White people in Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Czechoslovakia, France, Britain etc. and 6 million Jews.

Hitler was by no means a White Nationalist.....
" Chechens are Muslims" only from 19c, and never very religious, they are more loyal to tribe than to Mohamed. i know about this subject , today they are more religious than they were in 40th , even in 90th they fought a secular war against mongols juchi

ps

jpeg.jpg

Forum List

Back