Russians: “Look at what Russians can do!Only 90 people with $2million made American scared!"

If tax rates or school financing or closing the borders, the best way would be to seek unity, compromise where we can, and emphasize civility where we can't.

We are now in times perilous. The Alt Right and the skippy hard left skew what is important and lie to get their ways. Not all they propose are worthy or equal: some should be confined then excluded. I thought as late as 2012 that white supremacy was gone from America forever. The last election and activities since then has proven me wrong.

Imagine if GWB had denied 9/ll happened, then attacked the integrity of the Intel Agencies and the FBI?

How do we handle the birthers? I think they should be pointed out as the racist shits they are.

Trump has made the George Wallace type pukes emboldened. Are they proud of their stupidity? They spew vileness and hatred, and then say when they are opposed that others are name calling blah blah blah.

We can debate about Russian meddling. To deny it happened and then somehow blame Obama for it happening is insane.

We can debate in good faith about the Russians and their attacks on our system. But the Trump and Russian defenders, too many of them, are operating in a confined echo chamber that prevents them from learning.

They are trolls, willing and voluntarily and knowingly, operating on their own free will to line up and defend the Russians and must be opposed by every legal means.

They are beyond contempt.
Obama told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya"

That is accurate,,,,

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Barack "I'm the first Birther" Obama

It's ok if he lies about his hertyiage to get ahead in life.....Ask Fauxcahantus,

What scares?
Who was panicking?
I didn't see any evidence.
Plenty of evidence that most were concerned or very concerned but not scared.

Forum List

Back