Russians Meddled In Charlottesville - DUH!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Republican Congressman Tom Garrett talked Russian meddling on CNN on Saturday — but not in the 2016 presidential election. Rather, Garrett claimed that the Russians had meddled to stir the racial tensions that sparked a violent rally in Charlottesville, Virginia last year.

“I sat in a closed session briefing probably two months ago about Charlottesville with the director of the FBI,” Garrett said, “and asked if Russian inter-meddling had to do with fomenting the flames of what happened in Charlottesville. I was told yes, it did.”

This is not 'new' news.

It was already proven that the Russians paid WILLING liberal organizations - that included Antifa who admitted they showed up in Charlottesville intent on initiating violence - to spread racial division, hate, and violence to divide this country.

Among the groups proven to have taken Russian money to do this were Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and The Black Fist!

Once again, all existing evidence of illegal collusion with the Russians and Treason point to LIBERALS ... but for 2+ years we have had to endure a witch hunt because they accused others of doing what they did...

I wonder how much the Russians paid Obama, Rosenstein, Comey, Mueller, etc... for this stunt to keep America divided...

We KNOW how much they paid Bill and Hillary - over $100 million!

GOP Rep. Drops Bomb On CNN: Russians Meddled In Charlottesville To Stir Racial Tensions

'Republican Congressman Tom Garrett talked Russian meddling on CNN on Saturday — but not in the 2016 presidential election. Rather, Garrett claimed that the Russians had meddled to stir the racial tensions that sparked a violent rally in Charlottesville, Virginia last year.

“I sat in a closed session briefing probably two months ago about Charlottesville with the director of the FBI,” Garrett said, “and asked if Russian inter-meddling had to do with fomenting the flames of what happened in Charlottesville. I was told yes, it did.”

This is not 'new' news.

It was already proven that the Russians paid WILLING liberal organizations - that included Antifa who admitted they showed up in Charlottesville intent on initiating violence - to spread racial division, hate, and violence to divide this country.

Among the groups proven to have taken Russian money to do this were Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and The Black Fist!

Once again, all existing evidence of illegal collusion with the Russians and Treason point to LIBERALS ... but for 2+ years we have had to endure a witch hunt because they accused others of doing what they did...

I wonder how much the Russians paid Obama, Rosenstein, Comey, Mueller, etc... for this stunt to keep America divided...

GOP Rep. Drops Bomb On CNN: Russians Meddled In Charlottesville To Stir Racial Tensions

Charlottesville was fascists versus fascists

Soros of course has paid money to stir up the races against each other. How sad and a waste of money that could have helped people instead.

Lol republicans are now so desperate to rid themselves of the alt-right they are now blaming it on russians! Seriously though kudos for denouncing the alt-right. They are nasty filth.

This is not 'new' news.

If Soros is "Russians" then yes!

This only proves that some Republicans (as well as all Dems) are Soros' puppets just like Graham and McCain.

Is USA a banana republic to allow foreigners to meddle in their elections? Americans are paying billions of dollars to Intel and they are telling you "Russians are meddling" instead of "Russians tried but we PREVENTED it". Those officials who are responsible for the security of your elections but are still whining about some "meddling" MUST be fired.

Last edited:
Russians astroturfed the "alt-right" and BLM both with incendiary rhetoric on twitter especially.

This is not 'new' news.

Charlottesville was fascists versus fascists
Americans versus Americans funded by the Russians....

This is not 'new' news.

If Soros is "Russians" then yes!

This only proves that some Republicans (as well as all Dems) are Soros' puppets just like Graham and McCain.
Intel and evidence proves Cgarlottesville was the result of Russians funding liberal puppets willing to do their bidding.

Not to defend racists, but one group was exercising their Constitutional Right and the other was on a mission funded by Vlad...

Forum List

Back