Russians moving into US bases in Syria.....

The 1,000 elite US troops in Syria are making a chaotic and demoralizing retreat after Trump canceled their mission

The moron trump has made the US a laughing stock......as he orders our elite forces to stand down....but Putin celebrates.....just as he did the night the Moron was elected....

Putin will need a sign.....

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

Thanks to the Moron in Chief.....
So how many Americans do YOU wish died there? And...nobody is laughing
oooooo Third Party has been to facetious school, and she got an A+
I had friends killed in Viet Nam for nothing-how would you like it?
I take umbrage at your saying our Viet Nam vets died for nothiing. I believe they died for freedom and to free the Vietnamese people from the communists in the North. I had a loved one in Viet Nam.
Their country, their communists. None of our concern. Yes, they died for nothing just like those who died searching for WMDs.
President Kennedy did not think that at all. His primary concern was the Red Chinese communists' influencing lesser countries, but an expansion of human misery nontheless.

It's easy for future generations to judge from their comfortable armchairs sans recollection of the day-to-day offenses that were going on, and yes, American citizens were hurt or killed by communists prior to declarations of animus ever coming to light. IOW, try to keep your eye on the ball, because yours bounced out of bounds in that one post. Thx.

Adding a note of love to our Fallen heros of the Vietnam War, not to mention to those whose buds died shooting right next to them and the ptsd emotions they experienced into years later, those who experienced the same in WWI, WWII, Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, and wherever our military had losses by air, land or sea, our dear freedom fighters, thanks:

Last edited:
The
The 1,000 elite US troops in Syria are making a chaotic and demoralizing retreat after Trump canceled their mission

The moron trump has made the US a laughing stock......as he orders our elite forces to stand down....but Putin celebrates.....just as he did the night the Moron was elected....

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

I take umbrage at your saying our Viet Nam vets died for nothiing. I believe they died for freedom and to free the Vietnamese people from the communists in the North. I had a loved one in Viet Nam.
Their country, their communists. None of our concern. Yes, they died for nothing just like those who died searching for WMDs.

Kurds died killing ISIS....trump used them and then threw them under the bus....just like he had done with others over the years....

trump demands loyalty but gives none....

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

Oh yes they are.....lots of laugimg icons....I guess Repubs think the so called president giving Turkey permission to kill Kurds is funny.

Lets see....they took the greatest death toll in our fight against ISIS. trump was quick to point out that WE HAVE DEFEATED ISIS. Actually the Kurds did the defeating....

But just like everyone else....trump uses them and then throws them under the bus.....what was his reasoning?

They didn't help us during WW II.....

The Bastard in Chief has shown the world that the US cannot be trusted....

Republicans in Congress agree that what trump did was amoral and cowardly....but they are also cowards....so they will sneak around in the halls and tell each other what a POS that he is....

But they will allow the atrocities to go on.....the blood will flow.....due to trump's incompetence....

And the Trolls paid .by whomever will continue to come on here and defend an indefensible piece of Shit....
Trump took our troops out. The question should be, why is the UN allowing Turkey to kill the kurds?

trump knew Exactly what the Turks were going to do....he didn't care...he screwed the Kurds cause he cares only about the guy named Donald J trump ....no one else.....sorry Rudy....

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

Oh yes they are.....lots of laugimg icons....I guess Repubs think the so called president giving Turkey permission to kill Kurds is funny.

Lets see....they took the greatest death toll in our fight against ISIS. trump was quick to point out that WE HAVE DEFEATED ISIS. Actually the Kurds did the defeating....

But just like everyone else....trump uses them and then throws them under the bus.....what was his reasoning?

Republicans in Congress agree that what trump did was amoral and cowardly....but they are also cowards....so they will sneak around in the halls and tell each other what a POS that he is....

But they will allow the atrocities to go on.....the blood will flow.....due to trump's incompetence....

And the Trolls paid .by whomever will continue to come on here and defend an indefensible piece of Shit....
Trump took our troops out. The question should be, why is the UN allowing Turkey to kill the kurds?

trump knew Exactly what the Turks were going to do....he didn't care...he screwed the Kurds cause he cares only about the guy named Donald J trump ....no one else.....sorry Rudy....
Well, pants on fire. Jim's TDS clouds his vision, his mind, and everything else. President Trump would know exactly the right time to put a million American men in harm's way, and he wouldn't be straining at a gnat to swallow a camel at it, either.

It's no wonder half this nation is pissed off at Trump, the swamp critters over there in Washington told so many packs of lies it's hard to keep track of them. The hate all things American Constitution, lately, and we aim to see the real culprits standing down before all is said and done, Jim. You can't smear any more pee butter on this administration without the last stop going down. You already have hell to pay. Don't make it heaven as well. That would be more fatal to the Democrat party than they are to themselves.

Of course Trump knew exactly what Turkey was going to do. Any thinking person knew what Turkey was going to do to make terrorist attacks stop.

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

President Trump cares about Americans, not how goddamn rich the Democrat Party is gonna be after more Biden fundraising extortions of foreign countries who are afraid of his position in America.

I'm tired of the Democrats going overseas and making America look like a bunch of illiterate, buffoonish bilkers and extortionists that they have evolved themselves into since other Americans aren't buying their little communist manifesto farms of it taking a village to raise a child instead of two committed parents, which gives the Democrats no power whatever that they are so desirous of. er, I mean covetous about. The good book says don't be covetous, and of course, the atheists in the Democrat makeup which stands around 90% lately, have to be constantly taking and using someone else's money to do their dirty work of brainwashing formerly good Americans into behaving themselves in Constitution-disparaging ways such as harrassing Trump, his staff, and his followers.

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

A sitting US President has over seen the surrender of a US military base to the Russians. There’s no way to spin it. But the orange mans ass kissers will firmly plant their lips in his orange ass.

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

He cares about the welfare of our troops. Something liberals used to claim you did. Now we know you careless about them.

President Kennedy did not think that at all. His primary concern was the Red Chinese communists' influencing lesser countries, but an expansion of human misery nontheless.

It's easy for future generations to judge from their comfortable armchairs sans recollection of the day-to-day offenses that were going on, and yes, American citizens were hurt or killed by communists prior to declarations of animus ever coming to light. IOW, try to keep your eye on the ball, because yours bounced out of bounds in that one post. Thx.

Adding a note of love to our Fallen heros of the Vietnam War, not to mention to those whose buds died shooting right next to them and the ptsd emotions they experienced into years later, those who experienced the same in WWI, WWII, Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, and wherever our military had losses by air, land or sea, our dear freedom fighters, thanks:

We LOVE the soldiers, but HATE the wars!

The

Kurds died killing ISIS....trump used them and then threw them under the bus....just like he had done with others over the years....

Kurds were paid by us-we owe them NOTHING! Russia killed ISIS also, should we support them too?

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

The Kurds LET the ISIS members out-real good friends aren't they? And where is NATO or the UN thru all this?

Good, let them have Syria. They had so much success in Afghanistan.

Obama should have never put US troops in Syria. We never even knew whose side we were on.

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

The Kurds LET the ISIS members out-real good friends aren't they? And where is NATO or the UN thru all this?

Can anyone blame them.after the Asshole in Chief allowed the Tiurks to attack them....they had to chose....keep the ISIS fighters in prison or save your life....easy choice....

trump has single handedly unleached ISIS on the world again....destined a faithful ally to death and given Russia, Syria, and Iran a huge victory.

The Incompetent Bastard!

Can anyone blame them.after the Asshole in Chief allowed the Tiurks to attack them....they had to chose....keep the ISIS fighters in prison or save your life....easy choice....

trump has single handedly unleached ISIS on the world again....destined a faithful ally to death and given Russia, Syria, and Iran a huge victory.

The Incompetent Bastard!
OK, you just want to bash Trump, so your arguments have no merit. Don't bother responding to this post

The Incompetent Bastard!
Do you believe the ABC account of the attack on Syria?

The Incompetent Bastard!
Do you believe the ABC account of the attack on Syria?
No-they showed bombings that were done in Kentucky-not Syria.

The

Kurds were paid by us-we owe them NOT

HING! Russia killed ISIS also, should we support them too?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...79b600-eeca-11e9-b648-76bcf86eb67e_story.html

The Kurds gave their lives to defeat ISIS...trump rewarded them by giving the the screwing he reserves for former allies.

trump is a Snake....

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

A sitting US President has over seen the surrender of a US military base to the Russians. There’s no way to spin it. But the orange mans ass kissers will firmly plant their lips in his orange ass.

chicken_hawk.jpg

A bipartisan group of House members agree that trump made a disasterous decision....the Senate will follow suit...

And you trumpettes keep defending the indefensibleble....

Forum List

Back