Russians Under Sanctions

Maybe he doesn't want NATO running his nation, ans I don't give a darn about Putin but also don't think we should keep policing the world yet do understand somebody is going to do it but we need to realize their are limits and this isn't a little nation like Libya or Iraq ,we are pushing on. That clown in Ukraine was set up imo.
NATO does not run his nation, never did, and he knows it. Russia is an empire building country by nature and NATO just set limits on it's expansion in Europe. It just said NO, but being much larger than Ukraine can back it up. I guess Russia should have done better in Afghanistan. Now the whole world views Putin as a piece of shit and re-recognized Russia as an aggressor nation, again to be almost universally distained around the world.

NATO does not run his nation, never did, and he knows it. Russia is an empire building country by nature and NATO just set limits on it's expansion in Europe. It just said NO, but being much larger than Ukraine can back it up. I guess Russia should have done better in Afghanistan. Now the whole world views Putin as a piece of shit and re-recognized Russia as an aggressor nation, again to be almost universally distained around the world.

Well if Russia is they sure are doing a poor job of it, because they are being surrounded by NATO nations.

Well if Russia is they sure are doing a poor job of it, because they are being surrounded by NATO nations.
Yep. Pretty stupid move by Putin. No turning back time, no matter how much you are rooted in the past.

Those prices aren't that bad at all, considering, their shelves are FULL and there is no long lines waiting!

They are better off than we are!
I don't know, try those prices from a single parent of three family members assuming the wife isn't working (i.e.the average working class Russian), making around $216.00 a week. Not so good.

The gas prices are even high for a person making around $216.00 a week with three mouths to feed, and utilities + gas.

BAM... It's hard to believe how these posters just come up with what they come up with. Not thinking it through are they ?

I don't know, try those prices from a single parent of three family members assuming the wife isn't working (i.e.the average working class Russian), making around $216.00 a week. Not so good.

The gas prices are even high for a person making around $216.00 a week with three mouths to feed, and utilities + gas.

They weren't nearly as high as the media had me expecting from NATO's sanctions.

They weren't nearly as high as the media had me expecting from NATO's sanctions.
I agree, but the economy is much different on the scale than ours is. Not sure what the prices were before the war.

BAM... It's hard to believe how these posters just come up with what they come up with. Not thinking it through are they ?

No they aren't imo.

Maybe he doesn't want NATO running his nation, ans I don't give a darn about Putin but also don't think we should keep policing the world yet do understand somebody is going to do it but we need to realize their are limits and this isn't a little nation like Libya or Iraq ,we are pushing on. That clown in Ukraine was set up imo.
Give me an example of NATO running a nation, please!

Give me an example of NATO running a nation, please!
Probably wasn't meant to be literal, but rather surrounding it is enough. I'm guessing the running something is sort of the influencing part or the dealing with the world in many ways.

Take China for example, and how we became so addicted to their dealings with us, that a lot of Chinese influence began infiltrating our nation in a lot of ways.

The word is "disdained", unless you are talking about your shitting the bed!

"You see distain right here? It's from when I took a shit at 6 in the morning and got up at 7, just like my hero Joe Biden!

BTW, you comments were dead on target, despite your limited language skills!

Last edited:
Always have. Most people just didn't know it.
I'm loving this gas price going out of control, because I want the idiot's that voted for Biden to feel the pain from their idiocy after putting Biden and his merry band of idiot's in power. You can't fix stupid, and TDS is terminal.

Forum List

Back