Rutgers professor says white people deserve low birth rates

"When do we get to use the guns? When do we get to kill these people?" (Audience applauds)

---------------------------------------
meaning the democrats, white or black or asian, they have to go.

Wow

I can't believe a college professor said that.

Sounds like something a low educated redneck would say.

or are you just trying to deflect from what someone that was hired to teach our children said?

I started a thread on this the other day, but one of the boards cops hid it away on the education board.

Since you have no idea how to interpret what you read we can dismiss yer rantings to ignorance.

Do your part.

1635525180065.png

Does not sound as if Rutgers is what it used to be, especially in hiring and tenure.
Huh, I applied there and was accepted back in the day. (Didn't go there.) I'm surprised that seems to be okay language for their staff ---- do you think a white prof would get away with saying that about blacks?

Ha, who am I kidding. It's fine to call for any amount of massacre and violence if it's a black person doing it, and they know it, too. That's why they do it.

I don't mind her saying we deserve a low birth rate --- that is better for us anyway and it's not especially perjorative, we say worse about them here. I do, anyway.

The business about wiping us out is inciting to mass murder, though. Are whites allowed to do that? If not, why are blacks?
For whom is a lower birth rate better?

"When do we get to use the guns? When do we get to kill these people?" (Audience applauds)

Daily Kos
And trying to justify murdering whites is what we expect from you.

Get in the booth, honky!

1635527204352.png

Yes Penelope let excuse a nutter on the left who want to Genocide white society by posting a DailyKos link to someone as retarded on the right.

Just know she want to Genocide you along with every white person but I am sure you are fine with it!

Yes Penelope let excuse a nutter on the left who want to Genocide white society by posting a DailyKos link to someone as retarded on the right.

Just know she want to Genocide you along with every white person but I am sure you are fine with it!

I keep telling white lefties to step up for the cause and get in the booth already!

1635535990116.png

Please explain how this ONE black woman represents EVERY black person in America.
I've linked MANY times how blacks are UNDENIABLY racist...AND--you, IM2, etc prove it also
....EVERYDAY blacks prove they are racist
...AND they have been doing it more and more blatantly since your HERO jackass thug Floyd

Forum List

Back