Rutgers professors to Condi Rice: Go home, and take your speech with you

By Cheryl K. Chumley-The Washington Times Thursday, March 6, 2014

Professors and students at Rutgers University have joined forces to protest an administrative decision to ask former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice to serve as this year’s keynote commencement speaker.

The university’s New Brunswick Faculty Council passed a resolution that demands the board of governors take back its invitation to Ms. Rice, Fox News reported. The reason?

The council said the school should not let Ms. Rice speak because she had a role in the war in Iraq and in President George W. Bush’s allowance for “enhanced interrogation techniques” like water boarding, Fox News said.

Read more: Rutgers professors to Condi Rice: Go home, and take your speech with you - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter
Ah, where's the Race part? You played the card, now show us.

He's only doing what you liberals do, play the race card in spite of an argument. Hey, you (not you specifically) started this race baiting nonsense. So don't be surprised when someone else uses it on you instead.

Ummm.. yeah, emulating propaganda programmed sheep that constantly attempt to substitute inflammatory nonsense for reason and evidence probably isn't the best approach.......just sayin'. :eusa_shifty:

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- George Carlin

Liberals play the race card all the time, yet you have never asked them to "show us."

Sounds hypocritical to me.
I always ask, and I think I have but no matter. Show us the Race issue here? Warmongers don't need a race issue to be hated.

You know what provoked this issue at Rutgers? Hatred. And before you go assailing Rice for being a warmonger, consider the fact that Hillary and her bunch were members of an administration who has killed dozens, if not hundreds of children and civilians with drone strikes, started a war in Libya, funded Syrian rebels in their civil war, and donated money, planes and tanks to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Let's check the hypocrisy at the door buddy.
Don't believe I specified a political party there, meaning no hypocrisy.

Liberals play the race card all the time, yet you have never asked them to "show us."

I always ask, and I think I have but no matter. Show us the Race issue here? Warmongers don't need a race issue to be hated.

and there is the liberal exception. Funny how there is always an excuse

Well played op well played

Professors and students at Rutgers University have joined forces to protest an administrative decision to ask former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice to serve as this year’s keynote commencement speaker.

The university’s New Brunswick Faculty Council passed a resolution that demands the board of governors take back its invitation to Ms. Rice, Fox News reported. The reason?

The council said the school should not let Ms. Rice speak because she had a role in the war in Iraq and in President George W. Bush’s allowance for “enhanced interrogation techniques” like water boarding, Fox News said.

Read more: Rutgers professors to Condi Rice: Go home, and take your speech with you - Washington Times

She'd be a great speaker...how sad that they are protesting.

First I find it amusing the lefties here want proof of racism when playing the race card yet never provide any when they play it second political hypocrisy is now the norm on the college campus last personally I think Condi Rice should tell those bitching about her invite to go fuck off they don't have to come her speak if they don't want to.

He's only doing what you liberals do, play the race card in spite of an argument. Hey, you (not you specifically) started this race baiting nonsense. So don't be surprised when someone else uses it on you instead.

Ummm.. yeah, emulating propaganda programmed sheep that constantly attempt to substitute inflammatory nonsense for reason and evidence probably isn't the best approach.......just sayin'. :eusa_shifty:

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- George Carlin

What you said is true, but he was acting like a liberal to show them how stupid they are, but of cousre they make excuses as to why this time is different, as ive always said, liberals argue in a vacum,they never try to make sense

rutgers professors to condi rice: Go home, and take your speech with you

by cheryl k. Chumley-the washington times thursday, march 6, 2014

professors and students at rutgers university have joined forces to protest an administrative decision to ask former secretary of state condoleezza rice to serve as this year’s keynote commencement speaker.

The university’s new brunswick faculty council passed a resolution that demands the board of governors take back its invitation to ms. Rice, fox news reported. The reason?

The council said the school should not let ms. Rice speak because she had a role in the war in iraq and in president george w. Bush’s allowance for “enhanced interrogation techniques” like water boarding, fox news said.

Read more: rutgers professors to condi rice: Go home, and take your speech with you - washington times
follow us: [mention=39892]was[/mention]htimes on twitter
ah, where's the race part? You played the card, now show us.

liberals play the race card all the time, yet you have never asked them to "show us."

sounds hypocritical to me.

ding! Ding! Ding! Winner!!!

Nothing racist about this, the professors and the students are making a stand against the Bush administration.

Funny how that works. College students are protesting the Bush connection...not racist.
Conservatives protesting obamas policies....? RACIST!!!

You know what provoked this issue at Rutgers? Hatred. And before you go assailing Rice for being a warmonger, consider the fact that Hillary and her bunch were members of an administration who has killed dozens, if not hundreds of children and civilians with drone strikes, started a war in Libya, funded Syrian rebels in their civil war, and donated money, planes and tanks to the Muslim Brotherhood.

uh that's why these people are protesting, because she's a republican, it has nothing to do with merit and/or past issues, strictly politics and partisan politics at that. That's the point of the OP and he got out of it, exactly what he wanted, libtards excusing this and saying it's completely different from when they play the race card, which it isn't.

Given that you aren't attacking Hillary for being a warmonger means you are indeed selectively applying your criticisms, and thus are being hypocritical. Do I need to elaborate any further?

Follow us: @Was htimes on Twitter

Nothing racist about this, the professors and the students are making a stand against the Bush administration.

Funny how that works. College students are protesting the Bush connection...not racist.
Conservatives protesting obamas policies....? RACIST!!!
It's gotten to the point that every time the race card is played it means nothing anymore...it's been overplayed...and frankly an act of desperation to a losing argument from the left. It has NO standing any longer.

You don't "always ask", that statement tells me all we need to know about your dishonesty.

I never said there was a race issue, did I ? I pointed out your hypocritical stance.

If you learned to read and comprehend, you would have figured out my stance on this thread, but I don't think comprehension is your strong suit.

You don't "always ask", that statement tells me all we need to know about your dishonesty.

I never said there was a race issue, did I ? I pointed out your hypocritical stance.

If you learned to read and comprehend, you would have figured out my stance on this thread, but I don't think comprehension is your strong suit.

I cant believe all these "smart" liberals completely missed the hypocrisy issue that was setup by the op. Del is having batting practice with these jokers.

Quid pro quo, Gertrude.

Their negro good...Bush negro bad. LMBBFFAO!!

They can't let Conditions Rice speak. She might challenge their teeny little liberal brains.

Care to elaborate, I ain't seeing it?

Follow us: @Was htimes on Twitter

Care to elaborate, I ain't seeing it?
He disappeared to a conference call to his masters as how to handle the truth he was presented. It's what Statists do...his talking points ran out.

Ahhhhhh...so the lefties in here are offended by the accusations of racism. Good, go ahead and be offended, you earned it! Just remember, it is your side that wrote the rules for playing the race card; and now the very people you hate are playing by your rules. Don't be mad at them, be mad and offended at yourselves, your side is the side that founded this.

For the record, going by the leftist rules, this is clearly racism as well as sexism. Ahhh....the Democrats and leftists war on black Americans and women continues.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back