Ruthless Office

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This modernism 'lifestyle-prescription vignette' I made (my last post, since I'm now prepping for the Super Bowl --- GO EAGLES!!), and it's inspired by Boiler Room and Swimming with Sharks.

Cheers,

====

"I see 100 men in suits. They're sharply dressed and they head out to the city at night looking for the right woman to court (and perhaps even to marry!). These men are professional, on the edge, smart, and ambitious. They're 'modern men.' What should they expect?"

suits.jpg

"They might meet Felicia Hardy, a deranged psycho who is irresistibly gorgeous. All she wants is to get in their bed and take their money. They might even become heart-broken, seek 'love' from a prostitute to 'heal' their hearts, and then commit suicide when they discover their one night of 'escape' has given them AIDS! Felicia is 100 times 'worse' (and more ruthless) than these 'professional men' in suits (these 'modern men'). Then again, what should they have expected?"

marvel1.jpg

The modern world is ruthless and cold. The best way to 'get on' is to completely immerse yourself in the 'blind faith' that working in a capitalist/competitive system/society yields the personal rewards/honors of having earned money through hard work and a good education. That's the only 'promise' God offers us. We have a choice --- we can watch or we can participate. There's no room for cynics...

====

:dance:

Forum List

Back