Zone1 Do Women Really Have Any Rights Anymore?

There's also quilting and antiquing, tea parties and carpools to fall back on, not sure why a bunch of failed men at the top of womens sports should be so upsetting, if it bothers folks so much they can always do what most have been doing all along and just close their eyes and mind when they watch...I got your back candy
P.S. I truly enjoy what is happening in womens sports.

Last edited:
Good, unborn victims depend on what happens to the host, thank you, eagle1462010.

A fetus is not a full person in the sense of personhood in any federal or state law, as you well know.

I will say it for Dogmaphobe, since you are afraid to say it on the forum: He believes in no abortion at all.
I support abortion for rape or incest up to the point of heartbeat and when carrying a child proves dangerous to a woman's health.

With the trannies competing or the rebuttal?
Not sure what ya mean by "the rebuttal" but I say let them play cuz failed men just wanna have fun too...besides, women dominate in soccer which is really a sport more suited for women than it is for men, I would like to see the funding wasted on mens soccer given to the women and just fold the mens version of the sport.

Last edited:
Besides voting that is. They can't have their own sports teams and they're forced to share their restrooms and locker rooms with men. Oh and the same thing goes for girls and boys. They are abused either emotionally, physically, or both because of this. It seems like we really have turned back the clock in history when it comes to how women are treated these days.
Which laws have changed?

You stated quite directly that a fetus is not a human until actual birth. The implication is therefore that being a non-person justifies the abortion. Since a developing human is considered a fetus up to the point of being born, actual LOGIC would dictate that your justification for killing them would extend to that point.
No. He stated “person”.

It's their elected representatives voting for it.
Given the gerrymandering that entrenches politicians and the ability of a small minority to overrule a majority in such decisions, that is debatable

Given the gerrymandering that entrenches politicians and the ability of a small minority to overrule a majority in such decisions, that is debatable
It only took conservative Arizona weeks to remove the nineteenth century law banning abortion. When a law is wrong people can and will take action. There is an old saying that the best way to get rid of a bad law is to enforce it strictly.

It only took conservative Arizona weeks to remove the nineteenth century law banning abortion. When a law is wrong people can and will take action. There is an old saying that the best way to get rid of a bad law is to enforce it strictly.
Yup. That works in states that have such a mechanism but not all do and Republicans are doing their best to shut them down.

Not sure what ya mean by "the rebuttal" but I say let them play cuz failed men just wanna have fun too...besides, women dominate in soccer which is really a sport more suited for women than it is for men, I would like to see the funding wasted on mens soccer given to the women and just fold the mens version of the sport.

I meant that the women are turning against this because sorry I do believe that it's crap. Even Coyote believes that it's crap. She just doesn't think that it's as important as I do and a lot of other conservatives on this message board.
Which laws have changed?

It's never been a law as it should just be common sense not to have males be on female sports teams and force females to share a locker room and a restroom with them.

Yup. That works in states that have such a mechanism but not all do and Republicans are doing their best to shut them down.
What mechanism? That wasn't a referendum, it was done by the state legislators due to public pressure. Every state and the federal government have that mechanism.

What mechanism? That wasn't a referendum, it was done by the state legislators due to public pressure. Every state and the federal government have that mechanism.
I just don't have a horse in this race at all, not by blood or by cause or by family. If I did, mebbe so.

I meant that the women are turning against this because sorry I do believe that it's crap. Even @Coyote believes that it's crap. She just doesn't think that it's as important as I do and a lot of other conservatives on this message board.
I was just posting my personal thoughts originally [I think]...anyway, IMO the degree of importance is better left to ones own opinion(s)...let ladies decide it for themselves in the arena in winner take all matches.

I was just posting my personal thoughts originally [I think]...anyway, IMO the degree of importance is better left to ones own opinion(s)...let ladies decide it for themselves in the arena in winner take all matches.

Well you are right about one thing. None of this is going to change until women do something about it.

Forum List

Back