Zone1 Do Women Really Have Any Rights Anymore?

Besides voting that is. They can't have their own sports teams and they're forced to share their restrooms and locker rooms with men. Oh and the same thing goes for girls and boys. They are abused either emotionally, physically, or both because of this. It seems like we really have turned back the clock in history when it comes to how women are treated these days.
there's certainly a lot of truth in what you're saying here,
but i gotta warn against over-emotionalizing the issue.

i think women are best off organizing themselves into peaceful protests,
preferably far away from LGBTQ+ pride and protest meetings.

It is a major problem for women Athletes. Its wrong.

Abortion could be fixed Nationally if both sides would finally learn compromise.

Clearly women and men could use contriceptives to avoid unwanted pregnancies. That is responsibility for your actions.

It then becomes an issue of when does the RIGHT TO LIFE BEGIN FOR THE BABY

Well even though I wouldn't have an abortion no matter what I'm like Trump where I believe in exceptions like rape, incest, and the life of the mother.

i think women are best off organizing themselves into peaceful protests,
preferably far away from LGBTQ+ pride and protest meetings.

Why do you say that?

Well even though I wouldn't have an abortion no matter what I'm like Trump where I believe in exceptions like rape, incest, and the life of the mother.

Why do you say that?
As are most people. Even in Louisiana that is exceptions in the law written. Also parental consent under 18

As are most people. Even in Louisiana that is exceptions in the law written. Also parental consent under 18

This might be a stupid question but parental consent to have an abortion or not to have an abortion?

Men competing on women's teams because they identify as a women is a mental illness.

We should not adapt to the mentally ill. They should get mental help.
True. Gays are still MEN and Women. But these Trannys are just sick fucks. A delusion should be treated as such. Not enhanced by PC assholes. "Dysphoria" means "Not Happy With". Instead of giving these sick creeps Female hormones ,they should be given MALE hormones and intensive Psychotherapy. Make 'em happy with what they are. Besides , these Draggos should NOT be around children.

So, you support aborting them right up to the point when a woman is having her first contractions.

At least you are making clear your disregard for the lives of your fellow humans.
What a silly conclusion. I see that math and logic were not your strong points.

I think the first twenty weeks is sufficient for a woman to decide and exercise her choice is fair.

After that, intervention is allowed for health of the host, rape, incest, and lack of fetal viability after birth. If it is a choice between viability of fetus and host, the host always takes precedence.

What are you limits?

What a silly conclusion. I see that math and logic were not your strong points.

I think the first twenty weeks is sufficient for a woman to decide and exercise her choice is fair.

After that, intervention is allowed for health of the host, rape, incest, and lack of fetal viability after birth. If it is a choice between viability of fetus and host, the host always takes precedence.

What are you limits?
You stated quite directly that a fetus is not a human until actual birth. The implication is therefore that being a non-person justifies the abortion. Since a developing human is considered a fetus up to the point of being born, actual LOGIC would dictate that your justification for killing them would extend to that point.

Yep, Dogmaphobe logical and reason elude you.,

Show me in law where the fetus is a person. Even you deny it is.

And when do you think abortion is permissible? You asked me, I am asking you.

Good, unborn victims depend on what happens to the host, thank you, eagle1462010.

A fetus is not a full person in the sense of personhood in any federal or state law, as you well know.

I will say it for Dogmaphobe, since you are afraid to say it on the forum: He believes in no abortion at all.

Hundreds (if not thousands) of teams of women travel the country daily playing and participating in all sorts of sports from Archery to Volleyball.
There's also quilting and antiquing, tea parties and carpools to fall back on, not sure why a bunch of failed men at the top of womens sports should be so upsetting, if it bothers folks so much they can always do what most have been doing all along and just close their eyes and mind when they watch...I got your back candy

Last edited:

Forum List

Back