Zone1 Do Women Really Have Any Rights Anymore?

Women have the now contested right to compete among themselves.

It is pretty clear now that Liberals and Democrats dislike women. So they are against that.

LMAO

Women train forever to compete to get beaten by a FAKE WOMAN.

Its BS
Don't get me wrong. I don't think transgender women should compete against biological women...but the issue is not in the top tier of issues or rights for women.

Women have the now contested right to compete among themselves.

It is pretty clear now that Liberals and Democrats dislike women. So they are against that.
Speak for yourself. Or do something about it like lobbying the sports governing agencies.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think transgender women should compete against biological women...but the issue is not in the top tier of issues or rights for women.

For Republicans it is but at least you can see how bogus it is.

The topic is not whether it is or isn’t in the top tier.

The topic involves the question of whether it is a right which is being taken from women (or which is threatened now).

Speak for yourself.
I just did.
Or do something about it like lobbying the sports governing agencies.
Application denied. You don’t get to direct me what to say or where to say it.

If I choose to reply to a thread, it’s my choice. Not yours. Sorry, toots.

You libs really tend to be a bit dictatorial.

For Republicans it is but at least you can see how bogus it is.
For which Republicans?

It doesn't even make the list.

1718502857331.png

The topic is not whether it is or isn’t in the top tier.

The topic involves the question of whether it is a right which is being taken from women (or which is threatened now).
Is it a right?

How is it that is more important than any other right except voting in the rightwing playbook when most women don't place it at the top of any lists?

Yes. It is ok. Thanks for that concession. 👍
Is it a right?

How is it that is more important than any other right except voting in the rightwing playbook when most women don't place it at the top of any lists?
Did I say it was a more important right?

I don’t think I did.

It is either fair to women to have the ability to compete amongst each other without male competitors in certain sports, or it isn’t.

I assume that you (usually being more or less fair) would agree that it is only fair.

So, I have to tell ya: your above expressed quibble is quite unpersuasive.

Yes. It is ok. Thanks for that concession. 👍

Did I say it was a more important right?
Have were ascertained that it is a "right"?

I don’t think I did.

It is either fair to women to have the ability to compete amongst each other without male competitors in certain sports, or it isn’t.

I assume that you (usually being more or less fair) would agree that it is only fair.

So, I have to tell ya: your above expressed quibble is quite unpersuasive.
I do not think transgender women should compete against biological women. But to ask whether women have any rights left as a result is kind of silly.

There are more important rights at stake than that.

Have were ascertained that it is a "right"?
Share your thoughts.
I do not think transgender women should compete against biological women.
I agree.
But to ask whether women have any rights left as a result is kind of silly.
No. It’s part of the equation.
There are more important rights at stake than that.
The right to life is important than the right to vote. For (except when Dems actively cheat), dead people can’t vote.

That doesn’t make either of them a non right.

It’s what they voted for. If they don’t like the current law on abortion, all they have to do is vote in people who will repeal the law. Or contact their current representatives like people did recently in Arizona. A nineteenth century law was overturned in weeks due to popular outrage.

It is a major problem for women Athletes. Its wrong.

Abortion could be fixed Nationally if both sides would finally learn compromise.

Clearly women and men could use contriceptives to avoid unwanted pregnancies. That is responsibility for your actions.

It then becomes an issue of when does the RIGHT TO LIFE BEGIN FOR THE BABY

I think it is insulting to women to assume that women’s rights are collapsing because a tiny number of transgender athletes compete as women. Whether you agree or not is irrelevant. It is up to the individual sports federations so put pressure on them.

What is really insulting though is to think some how this is even hugely important to women. Women are far more upset and angry about their loss of rights when Roe was overturned. ...

Are you under the impression that ALL women are pro-abortion?

Try telling a poor woman in Louisiana she can get an abortion if she drive 1000 miles to Illinois. Women on the right are elitist.

Sometimes I think our society might be able to claw our way back from the abyss and then I read a post like this, where the greatest "right" women have is to kill their own baby. And then I'm right back to: send the asteroid, God. Today is not too soon.

Forum List

Back