RW (Breitbart & Co.) source Joshua Goldberg arrested for terrorism, tried to incite 9-11 like attack

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
48069464.cached.jpg

‘Terrorist’ Troll Pretended to Be ISIS, White Supremacist, and Jewish Lawyer

BREAKING: 'Islamist' Jew "Joshua Goldberg" Arrested for Plotting Bomb Attack at Kansas City 9-11 Memorial Event - The Gateway Pundit

FBI arrests Jewish American for posing as Australian online jihadist

A young Jewish American man has been charged with pretending to be an Australian-based Islamic State jihadist after a FBI joint investigation with the Australian Federal Police based on information provided by Fairfax Media.

Joshua Ryne Goldberg, a 20-year old living at his parents' house in US state of Florida, is accused of posing online as "Australi Witness," an IS supporter who publicly called for a series of attacks against individuals and events in western countries.

In recent days Australi Witness has claimed online that he is working with other jihadists to plan attacks in Australia and the United States. He distributed pictures of a bomb that he was working on with "2 lbs of explosives inside".

Early on Friday, Australian time, Goldberg, who is non-Muslim and has no real-world links with extremism, was arrested at his home by Florida police for "distribution of information relating to explosives, destructive devices, and weapons of mass destruction".

Here is an example of Joshua Goldberg as a "source" for Breitbart:

Shaun King Supporters Cook Up New Conspiracy Theory

And here are some of his writings:

Joshua Goldberg

Joshua Goldberg should not be confused with a certain Jonah Goldberg, who writes for a number of RW publications, including NRO. The two are, to my knowledge, not related to each other.

Still, Breitbart is backpedaling at the speed of light over this one, for JOSHUA Goldberg was indeed a source in their smear story over Shaun King (Black Lives Matter).

No matter how you look at it, this young man's trolling went way over the boundaries of the law and he is now in a world of trouble. It's doubly painful when a fellow Jew does something like this. Just disgusting.

This is how far whacked out Righties are willing to go.

FYI.

48069464.cached.jpg

‘Terrorist’ Troll Pretended to Be ISIS, White Supremacist, and Jewish Lawyer

BREAKING: 'Islamist' Jew "Joshua Goldberg" Arrested for Plotting Bomb Attack at Kansas City 9-11 Memorial Event - The Gateway Pundit

FBI arrests Jewish American for posing as Australian online jihadist

A young Jewish American man has been charged with pretending to be an Australian-based Islamic State jihadist after a FBI joint investigation with the Australian Federal Police based on information provided by Fairfax Media.

Joshua Ryne Goldberg, a 20-year old living at his parents' house in US state of Florida, is accused of posing online as "Australi Witness," an IS supporter who publicly called for a series of attacks against individuals and events in western countries.

In recent days Australi Witness has claimed online that he is working with other jihadists to plan attacks in Australia and the United States. He distributed pictures of a bomb that he was working on with "2 lbs of explosives inside".

Early on Friday, Australian time, Goldberg, who is non-Muslim and has no real-world links with extremism, was arrested at his home by Florida police for "distribution of information relating to explosives, destructive devices, and weapons of mass destruction".

Here is an example of Joshua Goldberg as a "source" for Breitbart:

And here are some of his writings:

Joshua Goldberg

Joshua Goldberg should not be confused with a certain Jonah Goldberg, who writes for a number of RW publications, including NRO. The two are, to my knowledge, not related to each other.

Still, Breitbart is backpedaling at the speed of light over this one, for JOSHUA Goldberg was indeed a source in their smear story over Shaun King (Black Lives Matter).

No matter how you look at it, this young man's trolling went way over the boundaries of the law and he is now in a world of trouble. It's doubly painful when a fellow Jew does something like this. Just disgusting.

This is how far whacked out Righties are willing to go.

FYI.
They should put him in a cell in the federal prison with a real Jihadist serving life

Isn't Shaun King the idiot who pretended to be black? That guy needs some help

Pay attention, asswipe. The OP is not about Shaun King, it's about something else. Learn to concentrate so that you don't look like a complete waste of human flesh.
YOU opened the right to compare with THIS in your OP.
Makes it LEGIT for debate.

Uhm, no. You are stupid.
Mentioning a side-issue does not make it a main issue.
Smart people understand this.
People who claim to have an IQ of 214 apparently do not.
Pay attention and learn to concentrate with more energy than that of a snail.
ANYTHING in the OP is open to debate. YOU put it there so it's fair game. Quit trying to control people and let them speak. Because it IS a control issue.

What a freak. I am glad they caught his dumpy ass before he could put any of his nefarious plans into motion.

Pay attention, asswipe. The OP is not about Shaun King, it's about something else. Learn to concentrate so that you don't look like a complete waste of human flesh.

You opened it up, asshole. Stop thinking I take your dumb ass serious

Uhm, no. You are almost as stupid yet even nastier than dorky fuzzlenutz IQ-214. Must be a pent-up sexual frustration thing within you.

Awwwww Herr Moron is all mad his thread is going south. Good
He wants you to ignore facts and just trust him. Sounds like a shrew I heard about. Lies, deflects and evades.

• Banned

Uhm, no. You are stupid.

LOL So you admit it's an issue...side issue? Get real Herr Moron and get past thining I will ever take direction from you

This thread is about Joshua Goldberg.

Are you able to read, or are you just plain old brain-damaged?

Uhm, no. You are stupid.

LOL So you admit it's an issue...side issue? Get real Herr Moron and get past thining I will ever take direction from you

ANYTHING in the OP is open to debate. Call a mod if you want. ALL points ALL links ARE OPEN.

Uhm, no. You are stupid.

ANYTHING in the OP is open to debate. Call a mod if you want. ALL points ALL links ARE OPEN.

lol.

You are such a whiner. I love it.

Now, stay in your basement and let the pizza boxes collect around your WIN 98 computer.

ADDRESS THE OP PLEASE. And YES, Mr. KING is fair game too. He is connected to the initial OP.

Uhm, no. You are stupid.

lol.

Now, stay in your basement and let the pizza boxes collect around your WIN 98 computer.
YOUR OP
YOUR link
YOUR fault
Deal with it.

Uhm, no. You are stupid.

lol.

YOUR OP
YOUR link
YOUR fault
Deal with it.

Cheez with that whine?

Take a look at the OP title. That will set you in the right direction, baby huey.

Shaun King is mentioned in a link title and in one sentence of mine, but that does not make him the main topic of the OP. Some people are seriously brain damaged in USMB.

This is fun to watch.

That makes him a part of the OP now doesn't it. And yes, you are fun to watch when you get caught!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Joshua is 20 years old, and his lunacy is likely the result of a Social Justice Snowflake education and upbringing.

lol.

YOUR OP
YOUR link
YOUR fault
Deal with it.

Cheez with that whine?

Take a look at the OP title. That will set you in the right direction, baby huey.
If YOU wish to IGNORE the ruling of the mod that is on you.
I myself will simply find ANOTHER thread.
Good day.

Shaun King is mentioned in a link title and in one sentence of mine, but that does not make him the main topic of the OP. Some people are seriously brain damaged in USMB.

This is fun to watch.

That makes him a part of the OP now doesn't it. And yes, you are fun to watch when you get caught!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Uhm, no. Mentioning him only to prove that Joshua Goldberg was a bona-fide source for Breitbart does not mean that his story (Shaun King's) is the main story here. It's like building a house and some idiot gets all hung up on a nail in the basement. People would call that fool an idiot. lol...

Oh, and such is actually evidence of trolls and trolling. But hey, RWNJs are notorious to trolling, so wunderbar, wunderbar.

:D

So, are you an idiot?

(Remember, rustballz, you are allowed to plead the 5th, but only if it is a 5th of Whiskey!)

BTW, Joshua looks like a Dirty Hippie Wall Street Occupier...NOT a member of the Young Republicans. I bet he wears Birkenstocks.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back