Ryan supports Obama budget deal. cons really are stupid

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
Ryan to back budget deal

Greg Nash
"Rep. Paul Ryan said Wednesday he’ll back a sweeping two-year budget deal, just a day after lashing out at how the bipartisan accord came together.

The Wisconsin Republican, who’s expected to be nominated by his colleagues Wednesday as the next Speaker of the House, explained that passing the bill would mark a fresh start for his conference. For months, conservatives and centrists in the House GOP have been at war, prompting Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) to call it quits in the middle of his term.

The budget agreement, which would raise spending caps and the debt ceiling, is expected to pass the House later Wednesday."

Of course what the pig really means he doesnt want to have to fight with obama about anything.

Well, what would YOU expect from a HAND PICKED RINO??? Obumble approved, as did "DIRTY HARRY"

12185277_10156247838505515_4641530534144833082_o.jpg

Well, what would YOU expect from a HAND PICKED RINO??? Obumble approved, as did "DIRTY HARRY"

12185277_10156247838505515_4641530534144833082_o.jpg

Only idiots expect anything conservative from ryan. his first act as speaker is to bust the budget and support Obama

So since there are so many RINOs I guess the Republicans don't have a majority in the house even. So why do you expect to dictate the legislation? You are a small minority party against a Democrat/RINO coalition.

apparently Ryan thought about how easy it would be to not have to deal with the loony tea party congress for his first two years .. now the RW's don't have to cave in after they put on show and talk shut down bullshit until the deadline ... better yet, I don't have to listen to it. Thanks Paul :up:

Ryan to back budget deal

Greg Nash
"Rep. Paul Ryan said Wednesday he’ll back a sweeping two-year budget deal, just a day after lashing out at how the bipartisan accord came together.

The Wisconsin Republican, who’s expected to be nominated by his colleagues Wednesday as the next Speaker of the House, explained that passing the bill would mark a fresh start for his conference. For months, conservatives and centrists in the House GOP have been at war, prompting Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) to call it quits in the middle of his term.

The budget agreement, which would raise spending caps and the debt ceiling, is expected to pass the House later Wednesday."

Of course what the pig really means he doesnt want to have to fight with obama about anything.
i am done with them

work on my local and state

push for a convention

the whole head has been poisoned with a sickness

apparently Ryan thought about how easy it would be to not have to deal with the loony tea party congress for his first two years .. now the RW's don't have to cave in after they put on show and talk shut down bullshit until the deadline ... better yet, I don't have to listen to it. Thanks Paul :up:

better yet

that all would be a back issue

if for once in the past 10 years had a budget

as per the Constitution

Ryan to back budget deal

Greg Nash

i am done with them

push for a convention

Thats why its trump or bust for me. if he isnt the nominee i will NOT vote republican and reward pigs.

Ryan to back budget deal

Greg Nash

i am done with them

push for a convention

Thats why its trump or bust for me. if he isnt the nominee i will NOT vote republican and reward pigs.

yes you can see the model already

support carson until trump is out of the polls

then

turn on carson in favor of bush

i will write in anyone but bush

Ryan to back budget deal

Greg Nash

i am done with them

push for a convention

then

Notice how the media is chipping away at the top three....shit canning them.....and then moving on to the lower level candidates.

Hillary can sit at home and go nothing. She doesn’t have to campaign.

Good thing too.....cuz nobody likes her. She can't get enough people to show up.

better yet

as per the Constitution

better better better yet,

that's why continuing resolutions are constitutional.

Ryan to back budget deal

Greg Nash

i am done with them

push for a convention

then

Notice how the media is chipping away at the top three....shit canning them.....and then moving on to the lower level candidates.

Hillary can sit at home and go nothing. She doesn’t have to campaign.

Good thing too.....cuz nobody likes her. She can't get enough people to show up.

exactly how it is working

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., is expected to be elected speaker.

“I will filibuster the new debt ceiling bill,” Paul told the Post while in Boulder, Colorado, for Wednesday night’s Republican debate.

“It is horrible, it’s hard for me not to use profanity describing it.”

Read more at Filibuster promised for Obama-Boehner budget deal

is this a major flip flop or.., WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

better yet

as per the Constitution

better better better yet,

that's why continuing resolutions are constitutional.

it is appropriations legislation

Forum List

Back