S.C. Governor Nikki Haley Releases Strangely Obtuse Statement On Black Church Shooting

Fuck you, you slimy son of a bitch, no one at fox or the tea party promotes violience.
Just a Second Amendment Solution to water the tree of liberty.

Obamacare%20protester%20with%20sign-8x6.jpg

OH BOY, an out of context photo. Where was it taken, what was the event, who sponsored it? Many different organizations use the Don't Tread On Me flag and symbols.
It was taken at an Obama town hall meeting on health care in New Hampshire in August 2009.

So it was a personal opinion of one person, hardly an effective rebuttal for what I said.
912TeaPartyDC12.jpg

South Carolina Governor Releases Strangely Obtuse Statement On Black Church Shooting

Notice that Haley claims to be sure of only one thing, that "we do know that we'll never understand what motivates" people to commit acts of violence such as this. But when a group of black people gathered for Bible study gets gunned down by a white guy in one of the most historically prominent freedom-fighting black churches in the nation, it seems pretty clear why it happened: hatred and racism.

We do understand what motivates people to commit these acts.

It's call Stormfront. Free Republic. Fox News. The Tea Party. The American Taliban.
If thats the case why arent the millions of Fox viewers goign out and gunning down blacks in churches? Why arent the readers of FreeRepublic doing that? WHy is it that no one is doing that except for one disturbed nutjob on psychoactive drugs?
Oh yeah, becaise you're an idiot and a loser.

Fuck you, you slimy son of a bitch, no one at fox or the tea party promotes violience.
Just a Second Amendment Solution to water the tree of liberty.

Obamacare%20protester%20with%20sign-8x6.jpg

OH BOY, an out of context photo. Where was it taken, what was the event, who sponsored it? Many different organizations use the Don't Tread On Me flag and symbols.
It was taken at an Obama town hall meeting on health care in New Hampshire in August 2009.

So it was a personal opinion of one person, hardly an effective rebuttal for what I said.
912TeaPartyDC12.jpg

So where's the other hundreds of similar signs? Or was this just one person and not the overall sentiments of the group? Come on, put it in context. Or would that not do what you're trying to do either?

South Carolina Governor Releases Strangely Obtuse Statement On Black Church Shooting

Notice that Haley claims to be sure of only one thing, that "we do know that we'll never understand what motivates" people to commit acts of violence such as this. But when a group of black people gathered for Bible study gets gunned down by a white guy in one of the most historically prominent freedom-fighting black churches in the nation, it seems pretty clear why it happened: hatred and racism.

It's call Stormfront. Free Republic. Fox News. The Tea Party. The American Taliban.

So the liberal rhetoric must inspire all the gang shootings and the countless attacks on whites recently. I have never heard anyone from those groups call for dead people the way the Ferguson protesters did. The most hateful and violent language and actions come from the left.

The guy is a lunatic and I think his father should be held partly responsible for buying the gun for him. That family does not represent the typical Republican family. The left knows that, but you guys want gun control and you live for shit like this because it allows you to post this stupid stuff and it allows the politicians to spout the same kind of shit.

The left is merely using this tragedy to push their agenda. Any time there is a shooting involving white on black, the media runs with it as if it's a daily occurrence in the U.S. and, at the same time, they ignore the gangs that do kill nearly every day. Only rampage shootings, with white shooters, is newsworthy and appears to support the left's desire to control guns.

Obama commented that this doesn't happen in other advanced countries, which is yet another bold faced lie from this president. If you look at percentages, we come in at #7 behind other countries that have strict gun control.

If You Look at This Chart of Top 10 Nations in the World for Mass Shootings One Thing Jumps Out

If thats the case why arent the millions of Fox viewers goign out and gunning down blacks in churches? Why arent the readers of FreeRepublic doing that? WHy is it that no one is doing that except for one disturbed nutjob on psychoactive drugs?
Oh yeah, becaise you're an idiot and a loser.

Why are 99% of Muslims NOT terrorists?

Uh yeah, i'm pretty sure there's nothing she could have said that would have placated Race-Baiter Democrat assholes. Waddaya think?

Forum List

Back