S.C. HOUSE VOTES TO TAKE DOWN CONFEDERATE FLAG AFTER LONG DEBATE

Carla_Danger

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2013
836938_630x354.jpg

COLUMBIA, S.C. --
The South Carolina House approved a bill removing the Confederate flag from the Capitol grounds, a stunning reversal in a state that was the first to leave the Union in 1860 and raised the flag again at its Statehouse more than 50 years ago to protest the civil rights movement.

The move early Thursday came after more than 13 hours of passionate and contentious debate, and just weeks after the fatal shootings of nine black church members, including a state senator, at a Bible study in Charleston.

"South Carolina can remove the stain from our lives," said 64-year-old Rep. Joe Neal, a black Democrat first elected in 1992. "I never thought in my lifetime I would see this."

Read the entire article @ http://6abc.com/news/sc-house-votes-to-take-down-confederate-flag-after-13-hour-debate/836950/

The vote was 94-20.

Good

And RIGHT on cue what I said in the OTHER thread on this already POSTED
here ya go:

just great, we'll get to see more of the left having orgasms like they did with the ruling on Homosexual marriage. they love when they are for BANNING things and they think they have they won

BUT....don't ya dare talk of banning ABORTIONS which actually DOES cause harm to not only a potential human being/their offspring they created: but to the women too

here ya go:

just great, we'll get to see more of the left having orgasms like they did with the ruling on Homosexual marriage. they love when they are for BANNING things and they think they have they won

BUT....don't ya dare talk of banning ABORTIONS which actually DOES cause harm to not only a potential human being/their offspring they created: but to the women too

Who's banning anything, you idiot? You can still purchase as many Confederate flags made in China as you like.

I thought you nitwits were for "states rights?"

And WTF does this thread have to do with abortions?

NOW the republicans are saying that taking the flag down is a good thing because Republicans did it.

Last week they were screaming about how the left wants to take away the Confederate Flag.

Its all about being consistent

How many of the those voting to take down the flag will keep their offices next election?

The new Democratic Party should have brought it down a long time ago when it still had power.

The majority South Carolina GOP in the legislature in 1995 should have brought it down when it had power.

There are no kudos politically here to be gained.

However, it is power to the people, and how sweet that is.

here ya go:

funnyimage-3661670.png

here ya go:

Who's banning anything, you idiot? You can still purchase as many Confederate flags made in China as you like.

Steph is Queen dipshit

here ya go:

Steph is Queen dipshit

I can't argue that. :D

The next TARGET for the left to DIVERT ATTENTION from the Hildebeasts crimes..

f8js3mQ.jpg

here ya go:

Note that....Stephanie hate everything but love nothing.
This get worse when her trailer is get hot during summer.

Forum List

Back