S Carolina cop ambushed, shot multiple times; Thanks Democrats.

Sad thing is for every cop killed you can point to an incident where the feral bastards have abused their authority, killed, maimed, or generally disrespected the people they are supposed to be protecting.

But ... its the slime that makes the news. Like bucs, they make the most noise. They're the ones we see and hear about.

I'm just plain ole ordinary middle aged, white bread (with some Native American thrown in for spice) so if I get pulled over by a cop, I'm treated with respect and the assumption of innocence.

If I were Black and some asshole like bucs pulled me over, I agree there would be very real reason for stark raving terror.

But, you've still got to find a way, a place in your heart, to give the good guys the benefit of the doubt.
Being Black my reality is different. I see cops as dangerous animals to be avoided until they are proven to be safe.

Yeah.....while you sit there at your computer, all cops are a danger to you. Please......stop trying to shock people with your tough talk.

I get that your reality is different.......when you are actually faced with a less than scrupulous cop. But right here and now....we are discussing human beings who are unknown to you. You are referring to people who you do not know as animals and deserving of being attacked. That's just fucking stupid.

My son is a cop. He isn't an animal. I don't appreciate reading shit like you have written here. If you and Bucs had your way, there'd be an escalation of violence. That's fucked up.

This is what we get.

Your son being judged by his uniform, or at least the perception of that.

As long as we keep judging each other by the way we look, this will go on, escalate, more deaths, more heartache.

I don't blame you a bit for feeling protective and angry and fearful for him. His reality is different as well.

You know what I can never get past - That every single day, he puts his life on the line. He has no way of knowing what crazy fool he will pull over for a minor traffic infraction and end up dead for. None of us can truly appreciate what that must be like for all law enforcement. And we never really give them credit for all the good they dog.

I hope your son is safe and that he comes home, every night, to his family and peace and lives to do it again tomorrow.

You're a sorry piece of shit you know that?

You partook in the cop smearing over the last year. Obama your savior led it.

Now...blood is spilling and you're trying to walk it back.

Too late. Karma will set it right.

Bull.

I didn't smear cops and neither did the president.

You, OTOH, never miss an opportunity to lie about people.

You really think that helps?

Yeah.....while you sit there at your computer, all cops are a danger to you. Please......stop trying to shock people with your tough talk.

I get that your reality is different.......when you are actually faced with a less than scrupulous cop. But right here and now....we are discussing human beings who are unknown to you. You are referring to people who you do not know as animals and deserving of being attacked. That's just fucking stupid.

My son is a cop. He isn't an animal. I don't appreciate reading shit like you have written here. If you and Bucs had your way, there'd be an escalation of violence. That's fucked up.

This is what we get.

As long as we keep judging each other by the way we look, this will go on, escalate, more deaths, more heartache.

I don't blame you a bit for feeling protective and angry and fearful for him. His reality is different as well.

You know what I can never get past - That every single day, he puts his life on the line. He has no way of knowing what crazy fool he will pull over for a minor traffic infraction and end up dead for. None of us can truly appreciate what that must be like for all law enforcement. And we never really give them credit for all the good they dog.

I hope your son is safe and that he comes home, every night, to his family and peace and lives to do it again tomorrow.

What do you mean......karma will set it right? How about some details?

Easy. Karma is real. People like you reap what you sow in time.

I'm looking for some specifics, dummy. It sounds like you are saying that cops are going to start killing liberals or something. Is that close?

Im not Nostradamus asshole. You'll know karma when it finds you.

This is what we get.

Did the cop reap what he sowed?

There's no way to know if he was a good cop or not but no one deserves to be gunned down like that.

Not a Black civilian and not a cop.
There are plenty of people within a 5 mile radius of you right this moment that deserve to be gunned down like that. There are some pretty bad people in this world living amongst us.

Berkeley County deputy who was shot is in critical condition - Post and Courier

Another hero down. Cop was in front of a gas station chatting with a citizen. Masked gunman ambusbed him...shot multiple times in back. Then carjacked someone and fled.

All you liberals can celebrate. Another one down. This is on all of you.
Well, even tho I had nothing to do with it........you're quite welcome.

Sure you did. Every time you supported or voted for cop smearing democrats you contributed.

This is what we get.

I'm looking for some specifics, dummy. It sounds like you are saying that cops are going to start killing liberals or something. Is that close?

Im not Nostradamus asshole. You'll know karma when it finds you.
So in other words you are wishing harm on someone that has done you no harm. Your karma may come back and bite you in the ass.

Another hero down. Cop was in front of a gas station chatting with a citizen. Masked gunman ambusbed him...shot multiple times in back. Then carjacked someone and fled.

Are you trying to see if you can get liberals upset at YOU? Is this another story about YOU? The image is of YOU dancing around the cop as he lays bleeding to death. You have used every recent incident of cops being injured or killed as some kind of feather in YOUR cap.

You are not a cop. You are not their brother.

If any of your "conservative" pals had any integrity, they'd take a minute to put you in your place.

Bullshit. We're tired of this war on cops you left wing faggots have stirred up. No more being nice or friendly with any of you.

We lived near Berkeley country 15 years back what a bunch of inbred white trash mouth breathers , we were happy to get out of that place, both Berkeley and collerton country are festering white trailer trash hell holes

Wikipedia says that Berkeley County is 25% black. That's enough to tip the region over into high crime.

Are you trying to see if you can get liberals upset at YOU? Is this another story about YOU? The image is of YOU dancing around the cop as he lays bleeding to death. You have used every recent incident of cops being injured or killed as some kind of feather in YOUR cap.

You are not a cop. You are not their brother.

If any of your "conservative" pals had any integrity, they'd take a minute to put you in your place.

Bullshit. We're tired of this war on cops you left wing faggots have stirred up. No more being nice or friendly with any of you.

We lived near Berkeley country 15 years back what a bunch of inbred white trash mouth breathers , we were happy to get out of that place, both Berkeley and collerton country are festering white trailer trash hell holes
Wonder if they recruited the cop from the local inbreds? They typically do that when they want to keep Black people in line.

There's no way to know if he was a good cop or not but no one deserves to be gunned down like that.

There are plenty of people within a 5 mile radius of you right this moment that deserve to be gunned down like that. There are some pretty bad people in this world living amongst us.

I live on a lake, out in the middle of nowhere so its probably a lot more than 5 miles. Yes, there are bad people out there. I lived through a close encounter with one.

But I believe in due process and I don't agree that we should gun people down in the street.

Wikipedia says that Berkeley County is 25% black. That's enough to tip the region over into high crime.

What a truly ridiculous thing to say.

You really are stupid.

Its not for nuthin' that I sometimes confuse you with Stephanie, koshergrl, tiny dancer and sassy ass irish girl.

Just remember they are Bucs90 brother as long as they have on the uniform. If a black cop lost his clothes Bucs90 would show him what type of brother he really is.

As happy as he gets when a white cop is killed, I hate to think how he'd celebrate if he were black.

I live on a lake, out in the middle of nowhere so its probably a lot more than 5 miles. Yes, there are bad people out there. I lived through a close encounter with one.

But I believe in due process and I don't agree that we should gun people down in the street.
I believe in due process as well. I was just saying there are some people that deserve to be gunned down. That includes cops since they put their pants on the same way I do.

Last edited:

You're a real asshole talking about all these people you think should be killed. Do you think you can speak these things into the cosmos and nothing happens? Karma's going to be a real bitch for you. On the day they come to kill you, nobody will defend you. Count on it.

You're a real asshole talking about all these people you think should be killed. Do you think you can speak these things into the cosmos and nothing happens? Karma's going to be a real bitch for you. On the day they come to kill you, nobody will defend you. Count on it.
Stop whining bitch.

Bucs, Do you really think if Republicans are running this government from local all the way to president will make any difference?
Do you think these bad cops....oh well it's republican we are good cops now and stop shooting black.
Do you think these thugs will change their attitude be a good boy stop, robbing, shooting black against black, black shooting cops?
I know you cannot answer because your brain is set to blame your failureS in your life against anybody.

I'm not afraid of cops. Actually I'm happy if they are around me cause I feel safe and I know that they will protect me against thugs.
Yes there are bad cops, bad whites, black, yellow and all in between but that doesn't mean in general people are bad.

Just remember they are Bucs90 brother as long as they have on the uniform. If a black cop lost his clothes Bucs90 would show him what type of brother he really is.

As happy as he gets when a white cop is killed, I hate to think how he'd celebrate if he were black.
Yeah...because radical lefties havent celebrated dead cops or chanted for them

Forum List

Back