S Carolina cop ambushed, shot multiple times; Thanks Democrats.

Berkeley County deputy who was shot is in critical condition - Post and Courier

Another hero down. Cop was in front of a gas station chatting with a citizen. Masked gunman ambusbed him...shot multiple times in back. Then carjacked someone and fled.

All you liberals can celebrate. Another one down. This is on all of you.

Are you trying to see if you can get liberals upset at YOU? Is this another story about YOU? The image is of YOU dancing around the cop as he lays bleeding to death. You have used every recent incident of cops being injured or killed as some kind of feather in YOUR cap.

You are not a cop. You are not their brother.

If any of your "conservative" pals had any integrity, they'd take a minute to put you in your place.
Sad thing is for every cop killed you can point to an incident where the feral bastards have abused their authority, killed, maimed, or generally disrespected the people they are supposed to be protecting.
You're making up lies now. Probably based on your own experience growing up in the hood.
Why would I lie about growing up in the hood? I wear that with a badge of honor. I was one of the lucky ones that made it inspite of that.
I didn't say you lied about growing up in the hood. You lied in the statement you made in your post.

You need to stop blaming the police for doing their job. Granted, there are some rogue cops that abuse their authority. The other 99.44% just want to make it home to their families.

Fuck you and your disdain of LEO! You ought to wanting to buy their lunch!

Another hero down. Cop was in front of a gas station chatting with a citizen. Masked gunman ambusbed him...shot multiple times in back. Then carjacked someone and fled.

Are you trying to see if you can get liberals upset at YOU? Is this another story about YOU? The image is of YOU dancing around the cop as he lays bleeding to death. You have used every recent incident of cops being injured or killed as some kind of feather in YOUR cap.

If any of your "conservative" pals had any integrity, they'd take a minute to put you in your place.
Sad thing is for every cop killed you can point to an incident where the feral bastards have abused their authority, killed, maimed, or generally disrespected the people they are supposed to be protecting.
You're making up lies now. Probably based on your own experience growing up in the hood.
Why would I lie about growing up in the hood? I wear that with a badge of honor. I was one of the lucky ones that made it inspite of that.
I didn't say you lied about growing up in the hood. You lied in the statement you made in your post.

You need to stop blaming the police for doing their job. Granted, there are some rogue cops that abuse their authority. The other 99.44% just want to make it home to their families.

He dreams of killing cops. I just hope they see him coming and ventilate him first.

No I didnt lie about anything. Go look at the wrongful death and injury suits won by people against the cops and compare with the amount of cops killed. Those are just the ones that got caught. Youre an idiot if you think more cops were killed than people injured or killed by cops.

Fuck you and your dick sucking of LEO's. You can buy all the lunches you want for cops. Dont try to recruit me to be part of your fawning.

Last edited:
"S Carolina cop ambushed, shot multiple times; Thanks Democrats."

Yet another idiotic lie from the right.

How brave. Shot him in the back. Pussy.
At least he didnt hand cuff him and spray him with mace like this one pussy cop did a teenager.

Being a democrat, and also a Sheriff's Auxiliary volunteer, complete with badge, uniform and patrol car...please explain why I should be happy about this. I took my dramamine, so go ahead and spin away.

As a matter of fact, I am out on the streets two days per week, trying to make difference, while you are sitting in front of your computer playing "keyboard commando".

Without putting too fine a point on it, you are disgusting.

Last edited:
Being a democrat, and also a Sheriff's Auxiliary volunteer, complete with badge, uniform and patrol car...please explain why I should be happy about this. I took my dramamine, so go ahead and spin away.

As a matter of fact, I am out on the streets two days per week, trying to make difference, while you are sitting in front of your computer playing "keyboard commando".

We need more good LEOs such as yourself on the street.

We need more good LEOs such as yourself on the street.
You should buy him lunch now and then.

Forum List

Back