S&W FPC: M&P Folding 9mm Carbine

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I picked this thing up at my local pawn shop this morning.....The S&W FPC 9mm side folding Carbine.

It was another one of those guns that was "direct from Rural King to the pawn shop when mama found out", never fired.

I gave $450.00 out the door for it. They run about $575.00 new.

I used an on-hand set of BUIS sights, a red dot I pulled off a rifle I bought a few weeks back, and a 9mm bird cage.

It came with one 17 rd and two 23 round S&W M&P mags....I don't really care for the extra mag storage stock (more like some Rube Goldberg contraption so I ordered an adjustable Taccon3g butt stock for it.

Buttstock for S&W FPC | Taccom3g

fpc 001 (2).JPG

fpc 002 (2).JPG

It comes with a discrete/unmarked gray soft case (more like a piece of luggage) with all kinds of pockets inside.....The case seems well made.

fpc 003 (2).JPG

A rather exhaustive 1000 rd review:

A very versatile choice for the task, and close enough to the 'shooter's' choice to be appropriate for today's gun show!

I love this carbine. Its 5lbs. Just take the mags out and throw them in the bag.
Also if you want any higher capacity get this:

Its a competition mag for 'open competition'. Has 27 round capacity.

I love this carbine. Its 5lbs. Just take the mags out and throw them in the bag.
Also if you want any higher capacity get this:

Its a competition mag for 'open competition'. Has 27 round capacity.
I suspect I'll pick-up a few M&P mags at my LGS, they usually have a bunch of lightly used ones.

The Taccom stock will eliminate that "clubfoot" look, plus LOP and butt angle are adjustable.

I picked this thing up at my local pawn shop this morning.....The S&W FPC 9mm side folding Carbine.

It was another one of those guns that was "direct from Rural King to the pawn shop when mama found out", never fired.

I gave $450.00 out the door for it. They run about $575.00 new.

I used an on-hand set of BUIS sights, a red dot I pulled off a rifle I bought a few weeks back, and a 9mm bird cage.

It came with one 17 rd and two 23 round S&W M&P mags....I don't really care for the extra mag storage stock (more like some Rube Goldberg contraption so I ordered an adjustable Taccon3g butt stock for it.

Buttstock for S&W FPC | Taccom3g

View attachment 977893
View attachment 977895

It comes with a discrete/unmarked gray soft case (more like a piece of luggage) with all kinds of pockets inside.....The case seems well made.

View attachment 977897

A rather exhaustive 1000 rd review:

Knock on Wood

What makes it a "carbine"? The ones I saw in Vietnam looked like wooden toys with no stopping power. It was so light that our worthless native allies wouldn't even drop it when they ran away from a firefight.

Knock on Wood

What makes it a "carbine"? The ones I saw in Vietnam looked like wooden toys with no stopping power. It was so light that our worthless native allies wouldn't even drop it when they ran away from a firefight.

It has a short barrel for civilian firearm.
It has a fast flipout stock.
Its frankly a semi auto submachine gun.

Knock on Wood

The 16" barrel I guess.

One of my friends was a tanker in Vietnam and they were issued M3 sub-guns and they traded them in for M2 Carbines.

Forum List

Back