SAA captures/kills ISIS Terrorists, swizes weapons

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Near Kalamoon the Syrian Arab Army striked ISIS terrorists, killing and capturing a number of them. Their weapons were seized.

is1.jpg

is2.jpg

Scuds on ISIS:

Last edited by a moderator:
scuds? Syria is fighting with scuds? I wonder from whence cameth the scuds

50,000 Syrian Scuds Ready to Fire | Military.com

lol scuds-----I wonder if they got them from Iraq. I wonder if the Iron Dome can deal
with those silly scuds For those who do not know---the real danger of scuds includes
their use as a vector for poisons-----those poisons can include radioactive material---
gleaned from Iran's "peaceful" nuclear reactor program. Don't put it past "them" I
cannot understand how scuds can be useful in the kind of warfare going on in Syria-----
a kind of tribe on tribe civil war

50,000 Syrian Scuds Ready to Fire | Military.com

lol scuds-----I wonder if they got them from Iraq. I wonder if the Iron Dome can deal
with those silly scuds For those who do not know---the real danger of scuds includes
their use as a vector for poisons-----those poisons can include radioactive material---jn
gleaned from Iran's "peaceful" nuclear reactor program. Don't put it past "them" I
cannot understand how scuds can be useful in the kind of warfare going on in Syria-----
a kind of tribe on tribe civil war
While the Iron Dome is an advanced system, it can intercept a limited number of missiles only. Furthermore it is especially made to intercept low altitude short range missiles which give a very short time to react.

Forum List

Back