Sacked - for supporting puffs, not poofs

I

Indofred

School blogger Tim Torkildson fired after boss confuses homophones with homophobes | Mail Online

Language school blogger fired after boss confuses homophones with homophobes and accuses him of 'promoting gay agenda'
Tim Torkildson wrote an article explaining what a homophone is as part of his job at a private language school in Utah
But his boss thought he was writing about homosexuality and sacked him
'Now our school is going to be associated with homosexuality,' complained Clarke Woodger

A language school, what a silly chap the boss is.

I wonder if he's suffering from homophonia :D

School blogger Tim Torkildson fired after boss confuses homophones with homophobes | Mail Online

Language school blogger fired after boss confuses homophones with homophobes and accuses him of 'promoting gay agenda'
Tim Torkildson wrote an article explaining what a homophone is as part of his job at a private language school in Utah
'Now our school is going to be associated with homosexuality,' complained Clarke Woodger

His boss works at a school, not funny....ok, it is, but.........................

I hope this school isn't too niggardly when it comes to buying dictionaries for their library.

I saw this article.
The boss should be fired for incompetence. Whatever other "reasons" he might have had to fire this teacher, this homophone article was the wrong tipping point. Holy fuck-me-to-tears, the guy wrote an article about homophones. Anyone who could confuse that with homophobes is a lost cause. What other "homo-" words should we ban? Homosapiens? Homogeneous? Homogamous? Homoerotic?

Fer chrissakes...we need to get a grip on this PC bs. Seriously...

The story doesn't sound right. Imagine the Brits lecturing the Colonies about the correct interpretation of the English language. It's enough to make you give up smelly mystery fish wrapped in newspaper aka "fish 'n chips".

Utah.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Forum List

Back