Sacramento Sheriff’s Deputy commits felony hit and run.

Social Justice is the issue. The question is, will we get it? Many people just look the other way. It sickens me that immigrants are hated more than police brutality. They're not even in the same league.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

How do you feel about brutal immigrant police?

officer-mohamed-noor-e1500322455599.jpg

Social Justice is the issue. The question is, will we get it? Many people just look the other way. It sickens me that immigrants are hated more than police brutality. They're not even in the same league.

Immigrants can be good police. If your an immigrant policeman, does that mean your a brutal cop?

If your an immigrant policeman, does that mean your a brutal cop?

Of course not. But immigration and police brutality are not mutually exclusive.

We can have both.

And it’s ‘you’re’, not ‘your’.
Thanks for the typo pointout. Is it point out? My comment was was a play on words that immigrants were the cops. I was playing off your picture

I can't put my finger on it, but there's something I don't trust about that guy. :dunno:

I can't put my finger on it, but there's something I don't trust about that guy. :dunno:

He’s got two hot wives. What’s not to like?

Forum List

Back