Sadly, President Trump is suffering from Dementia on top of other mental illnesses

Guess who easy
"""you can't have someone in the WH that doesn't know the meaning of the words confidential and classified??"""""
You also can't have someone in the WH who has been proven to have broken laws regarding classified, someone 'too stupid to know they're breaking laws', someone who is too dumb to know you can't give your maid access to highly classified documents so she can print them out for you.

But back to Trump - since the media's ONLY 'witness' / 'source' has come out and said the entire story is false because they never said what was reported, we don't have to worry about having a President such as you described. Didn't happen. No evidence...AGAIN.

Guess who easy
"""you can't have someone in the WH that doesn't know the meaning of the words confidential and classified??"""""
You also can't have someone in the WH who has been proven to have broken laws regarding classified, someone 'too stupid to know they're breaking laws', someone who is too dumb to know you can't give your maid access to highly classified documents so she can print them out for you.

But back to Trump - since the media's ONLY 'witness' / 'source' has come out and said the entire story is false because they never said what was reported, we don't have to worry about having a President such as you described. Didn't happen. No evidence...AGAIN.
They aren't DISPUTING those facts

Guess who easy

They aren't DISPUTING those facts
Trump is defending the sharing of info with russia Please tell me you're not that dense you can't understand the gravity of the situation?

Trump is defending the sharing of info with russia Please tell me you're not that dense you can't understand the gravity of the situation?
Since the national Security Advisor has now stated that Trump did nothing wrong, that he used open source information, and since the only 'Source' the accuser cites has declared he never said any such thing and the article / report is a lie, please tell me you are not continuing to push ANOTHER Fake News False Claim without having any evidence...again?!

Restrict this convo to the issue of Trump's "dementia". Don't need another free-for-all thread with 11 topics in Politics.

you stooges will always make excuses

"Since the national Security Advisor has now stated that Trump did nothing wrong, that he used open source information, and since the only 'Source' the accuser cites has declared he never said any such thing and the article / report is a lie, please tell me you are not continuing to push ANOTHER Fake News False Claim without having any evidence...again?!"

These are called FACTS, not excuses. Excuses are what Hillary has been making since she lost the election - pointing fingers at everyone except herself. :p

Restrict this convo to the issue of Trump's "dementia". Don't need another free-for-all thread with 11 topics in Politics.
Can the OP or anyone please post the clinical / medial evidence that Trump has dementia to disprove this is anything but another butt-hurt snowflake whine thread?

Thank you...

But its his dementia, rapidly progressing, thats most debilitating and most disqualifying of his current role.
Another day, another butt-hurt snowflake claim... (sigh)...

And you stupid bastards will always make baseless accusations without waiting for the facts or evidence to back it up. Do you realize the harm you're doing to the public's trust in the various gov't agencies that are tasked with keeping us safe? Guess not.

Since the national Security Advisor has now stated that Trump did nothing wrong, that he used open source information, and since the only 'Source' the accuser cites has declared he never said any such thing and the article / report is a lie, please tell me you are not continuing to push ANOTHER Fake News False Claim without having any evidence...again?!
He did nothing wrong because he's ALLOWED to pass on classified inf BUT his big fn mouth can be the cause of American deaths and already one European ally is wondering whether to give any info to the orange rectum

Remember the ah bashing the intelligence agencies?? Now they give him the best info??

You have to admire the ability of some to read minds, diagnose illnesses, and offer treatment plans without any professional qualifications and never even once physically meeting a person. Are they the next step up the evolutionary ladder, and should they be feared by lesser mortal beings?

But its his dementia, rapidly progressing, thats most debilitating and most disqualifying of his current role.
and you haters will always find something to hate.
maybe Maybe we can hate even better than republicans hated Hillary ,,,but that's a long shot
i'd say you're already ahead now.

and you haters will always find something to hate.
maybe Maybe we can hate even better than republicans hated Hillary ,,,but that's a long shot
i'd say you're already ahead now.
Only thing I'm ahead of today All my stocks are down,,,,Israel provided evidence Needed to get their permission first

Hillary broke the law and Republicans / Conservatives are requesting she be held accountable rather than protected from prosecution, which is what Obama, Holder, Lynch, and Comey did.

Trump beat Hillary in an election, and Democrats called for military coups, assassinations, and continue the false accusation/no-evidence backed witch hunts.

Snowflakes definitely set the bar on 'hate'.

Forum List

Back