Sadly, this is not too stupid to be real.

What is it that you expect me to explain? People were shocked to find that police could (and did) murder a helpless man while he was lying helpless and prostrate on the ground. You don't get that?

As for me, I'm all in favor of peaceful protests which is the right of every American. However, I am NOT in favor of rioting or the destruction of private or public property, and I have no problem with the prosecution of anyone who engages in such behavior.
Which is totally American and totally proper. No one could argue with that, but on here some idiots going to try to argue with you or put you down for speaking the truth.

She not the fascist Mac, she's pointing out the fascists

~S~
Incorrect. She is part of the biggest problem of this country, a friends group called the far-right. Many of whom are fascists. They actually believe they have the right to use force and try to take the country over and run it " their " way. They think they are Americans, but you don't destroy America to make things your way.

Incorrect. She is part of the biggest problem of this country, a friends group called the far-right. Many of whom are fascists. They actually believe they have the right to use force and try to take the country over and run it " their " way. They think they are Americans, but you don't destroy America to make things your way.
I'd say TEAM BLUE are all wearing the jackboots this time around Stann, maybe you can check back this fall when TEAM RED sweeps Congress

~S~

Let's hope not, team red is really insane.
If yoy cant cheat again your blue team is fucked.

People are ready to get some payback for 2 years of BS.

Anymore of this shit here you risk war in this country

And heavily armed.

Our very own jihadis.

1644617585232.png

And heavily armed.

Our very own jihadis.
Keep pushing your crap and well find out huh.

Your side is violent and always has been. Use Federal agencies to attack Americans

Your side opens Pandoras box you arent going to like what comes out.

Okay, Rambo.
That it. Now go get your Burn Loot and Murder pom poms out.

How many businesses will you burn for votes this year. How many police will you murder for politics.??

Hmmm your side is violent as fuck. Our side is tited of it

That it. Now go get your Burn Loot and Murder pom poms out.

How many businesses will you burn for votes this year. How many police will you murder for politics.??

Hmmm your side is violent as fuck. Our side is tited of it
You're just as ugly and ignorant as the violent idiots on the Left.

The two of you deserve each other.

It's a shame you're bringing down the country, too. But that's clearly what you want.

fPRls0w.jpg

It's a shame you're bringing down the country, too. But that's clearly what you want.

fPRls0w.jpg
It's hopeless trying to talk to you like I said the red side has gone completely insane believing in any lie that comes up. You just needed a real psychopath to follow and now you've got one.

fPRls0w.jpg
STFU you Fake.

Which part am I wrong on huh? Whiich party uses violence every election cycle? Which party uses Federal agencies to attack tjeir political rivals? Which party sent the FBI after a father who spoke out in Virginia about his daughter being raped??

How many cities did BLM tertorize during Covid? Mandates didnt matter then Which party went postal on mandates and wiped out their small businesses? Why are Blue state people leaving in droves?

You dont have a leg to stand on Fakey

STFU you Fake.

Which part am I wrong on huh? Whiich party uses violence every election cycle? Which party uses Federal agencies to attack tjeir political rivals? Which party sent the FBI after a father who spoke out in Virginia about his daughter being raped??

How many cities did BLM tertorize during Covid? Mandates didnt matter then Which party went postal on mandates and wiped out their small businesses? Why are Blue state people leaving in droves?

You dont have a leg to stand on Fakey
You're just like those you hate.

That must be why you're so nasty and miserable.

xYGtqRm.jpg

It's hopeless trying to talk to you like I said the red side has gone completely insane believing in any lie that comes up. You just needed a real psychopath to follow and now you've got one.
Fuck all you clowns. Now go break out your pom poms and say Mostly Peaceful

You're just like those you hate.

That must be why you're so nasty and miserable.

xYGtqRm.jpg
They are the ones who have pushed us to this point. I dont give a flying fuck about them or you.

They keep looking for a fight they will eventually get one

Forum List

Back