Safest states...

No. Blue cities in those states have higher crime rates, but since the rest of the state is constitutional carry, they manage to come in as safer....
In other words, a state having high murder rates or low murder rates has nothing to do with constitutional carry but depends on multiple other factors. Yes or No?

In other words, a state having high murder rates or low murder rates has nothing to do with constitutional carry but depends on multiple other factors. Yes or No?

Nope.....a state gun murder rate has more to do with democrat party policies destroying police and crime......but what the data shows is that Constitutional carry does not create more gun crime or gun murder........normal people do not commit gun crime or gun murder when they carry their legal guns without permits.......criminals who can't buy, own or carry guns are the ones committing the gun crime and gun murder, and the democrat party is allowing them to get out of jail and prison to keep shooting people.

Nope.....a state gun murder rate has more to do with democrat party policies destroying police and crime......but what the data shows is that Constitutional carry does not create more gun crime or gun murder........normal people do not commit gun crime or gun murder when they carry their legal guns without permits.......criminals who can't buy, own or carry guns are the ones committing the gun crime and gun murder, and the democrat party is allowing them to get out of jail and prison to keep shooting people.
LOL So, you couldn't answer with a simple yes or no, and yet you started this thread proudly claiming that States with constitutional carry were safer than others. :auiqs.jpg:

But, let's unpack what you wrote.
a state gun murder rate has more to do with democrat party policies destroying police and crime......
  • Not true as I have just proved to you that the state with the highest murder rate has a Republican majority. So, are 3rd, 4th etc on the list. So, Brrr, you lose.
.but what the data shows is that Constitutional carry does not create more gun crime or gun murder........normal people do not commit gun crime or gun murder when they carry their legal guns without permits...
  • Nope. The data shows no such thing. What the data shows is that there are multiple factors to account for high murder rates. Studies have shown that access to guns contributes more to murder rates with guns. Brrr, you lose.
normal people do not commit gun crime or gun murder when they carry their legal guns without permits.
Again, nope. The data shows no such thing. All you showed were murder rates. As I proved, there are red states that allow Constitutional Carry that are at the top of the list with high murder rates. Brrr, you lose again.

..criminals who can't buy, own or carry guns are the ones committing the gun crime and gun murder, and the democrat party is allowing them to get out of jail and prison to keep shooting people.
Prove it. Prove with data showing that blue states have a higher murder rate because of whatever crap you are claiming. As I showed Mississippi and other states who are run by the Republican majority have the highest murder rate. Constitutional Carry or not. Does not make a bit of a difference. Brrr, you lose again and again...

Sorry, retard. Next time, you want to make a bone-headed argument, make sure you back it up with data. Otherwise, you just end up looking more of a fool than usual. Good Luck. :itsok:

LOL So, you couldn't answer with a simple yes or no, and yet you started this thread proudly claiming that States with constitutional carry were safer than others. :auiqs.jpg:

But, let's unpack what you wrote.

• Not true as I have just proved to you that the state with the highest murder rate has a Republican majority. So, are 3rd, 4th etc on the list. So, Brrr, you lose.

• Nope. The data shows no such thing. What the data shows is that there are multiple factors to account for high murder rates. Studies have shown that access to guns contributes more to murder rates with guns. Brrr, you lose.

Again, nope. The data shows no such thing. All you showed were murder rates. As I proved, there are red states that allow Constitutional Carry that are at the top of the list with high murder rates. Brrr, you lose again.

Prove it. Prove with data showing that blue states have a higher murder rate because of whatever crap you are claiming. As I showed Mississippi and other states who are run by the Republican majority have the highest murder rate. Constitutional Carry or not. Does not make a bit of a difference. Brrr, you lose again and again...

Sorry, retard. Next time, you want to make a bone-headed argument, make sure you back it up with data. Otherwise, you just end up looking more of a fool than usual. Good Luck. :itsok:
Stop lying murderer.

What's a lie, retard? I am quoting facts. You defined the category that Constitutinal Carry states are safer than non.

I showed you stats that show states with the highest murder rates which also happen to be Constitutional Carry states. What part of that confuses you?
Disarm Blacks, even the innocent among them and suddenly the crime rate goes straight down in the gutter.
And you keep acting as if the states you named do not have democrat cities run by democrats.

View attachment 874545

Yep........safest states are Constitutional carry states........

Sad to say it but that list is mostly Black & Brown free. You wont find states with ATL STL CHI MEM CLEVE etc. on any list.

note: everyone is armed in ARIZ but with massive Brown infestation, they can’t make the list.

Not sure how filthy commee MINN could make any list? Guess their Somali imports ain’t enough yet.

*** I read the list of states.

*** Most of them are "safe" for a reason that has nothing to do with guns.

*** Yes, it was shocking to see New Jersey on that list.

Forum List

Back