Sailor Denied 'Clinton Deal', Gets 1 Year in Prison for 6 Photos of Sub

You Drumpf minions go with that....lol
They don't realize that the sailor actually broke a law.

Clinton did as well.....
I worked at a nuclear sub base at one time. I remember the propeller being highly secret. I am sure there are many systems inside that are highly classified

What the sailor did is not remotely similar to Hillary
She had highly classified information on an unsecured server
No she didn't. What law about having a private server did she break?

post 11...she was caught red handed...so go suck some more democrat dick.

Taking photos of classified equipment is a serious violation. I'm sure a one year sentence is not given frivolously.

Hillary had three emails sent to her that were improperly marked

Not the same boys

She put lives in danger. The sailor took some picture, didn't do anything with them, his intent was clear.

Taking photos of classified equipment is a serious violation. I'm sure a one year sentence is not given frivolously.

Not the same boys

As usual...you're completely fucking delusional. :(

This guy broke the law.

So did Hillary, that's the point. Same law.
Not according to the FBI. You know better, there in your armchair?

Comey rewrote the law putting intent into the law when ther isn't any. He is also not the one to indict anyone. He should have done what they always do and refer his investigation to Lynch and then she would have shot it down, as it is suppose to work.

Never the less, Comey didn't exonerate her as the left would like us to believe.

What she did is 10 times worse than what this sailor did.
Perhaps in the right wing echo chamber, but we're a nation of law.

post 11 fucktard.

Clinton did as well.....
I worked at a nuclear sub base at one time. I remember the propeller being highly secret. I am sure there are many systems inside that are highly classified

Clearly your wrong, or she'd be in trouble :thup:

This guy broke the law.

Comey rewrote the law putting intent into the law when ther isn't any. He is also not the one to indict anyone. He should have done what they always do and refer his investigation to Lynch and then she would have shot it down, as it is suppose to work.

Never the less, Comey didn't exonerate her as the left would like us to believe.

Hillary and Comey proved that just isn't true. What Hillary did was far worse than what this 22 year old sailor did. There really isn't any comparision. What she did was just that bad.

Clinton did as well.....

yeah and OJ didn't do it.

Yep, what he did was not put US CIA agents lives in danger. What hillary did was far worse than taking a few pictures which he eventually, not smartly, threw away.
You'd think there'd be evidence to that effect.

There is, you just need to listen to what Comey did say. Google Hurd/Comey video. Listen you will see an ex-CIA agent explain it to you. I would link it to you but why waste my time?

Yeah, the screw was real secret alright. We were in dry dock in the middle if the Firth of Clyde and I was walking around looking at the outside of the ship. The screw was right there for anyone to see. As i stood looking a local and his boy rowed their boat past getting a good view of a nuclear submarine. So no, it wasn't all that secret, even though they did say the design was secret. Do a search, search Casimir Pulaski and you will see pictures of the ship in dry dock with the Crazy Pollock emblem painted on the bow.

The Taming of the Screw (Page 2)

Not the same boys

She put lives in danger. The sailor took some picture, didn't do anything with them, his intent was clear.
Not even close my friend

You must be thinking Bush with Valerie Plame

X

Last edited:
The hash oil must be burning the libs are making less and less sense as the weekend begins....vote for Trump...and be careful out there folks! Happy Friday!

Not the same boys

Not even close my friend

YES!! What you are trying to do is very similiar to what the left did with Plame, lied.

I suggest you listen to what Comey said, especially to Congressman Hurd. She put classified information out there for any semi-competent hacker to expose. I am thinking there will be an October surprise but it might only surprise you.

Not the same boys

Not even close my friend

No she got an Iranian Scientist killed.....and that's just one of many in her bodycount. Valarie Plame was so secret she was on Vanity Fair!

Yeah, it's even worse what Hitlery did and her server was hacked....way to go, Hitlery.

Clinton did as well.....

What a weird thing to bring up

:cuckoo:

Clinton did as well.....

What a weird thing to bring up

:cuckoo:

Post 11, she's guilty

LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP!

This guy broke the law.

No, we are a nation of acts, statutes and codes because corporations cannot pass laws and your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity and that is a fact.

Forum List

Back