Sailor Denied 'Clinton Deal', Gets 1 Year in Prison for 6 Photos of Sub

No she didn't. What law about having a private server did she break?

post 11...she was caught red handed...so go suck some more democrat dick.
Clearly your wrong, or she'd be in trouble :thup:

yeah and OJ didn't do it.
What a weird thing to bring up

:cuckoo:

Post 11, she's guilty

LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP!
Of only there were evidence of a criminal act.

I worked at a nuclear sub base at one time. I remember the propeller being highly secret. I am sure there are many systems inside that are highly classified

What the sailor did is not remotely similar to Hillary

Yeah, it's even worse what Hitlery did and her server was hacked....way to go, Hitlery.
Link

Ummm? Have you not been following wikileaks? There are more to come and it's going to expose Hitlery selling diplomacy for donations to her (snicker) "foundation".....this has totally blown up in her face. She isn't smart enough to run a pet store and you morons want her as face of the franchise that is USA.INC?

post 11...she was caught red handed...so go suck some more democrat dick.

Post 11, she's guilty

POST 11.....

I worked at a nuclear sub base at one time. I remember the propeller being highly secret. I am sure there are many systems inside that are highly classified

What the sailor did is not remotely similar to Hillary

Yeah, it's even worse what Hitlery did and her server was hacked....way to go, Hitlery.
Link

I doubt that hackers log in so there certainly won't be a record of hacking. But considering her position and the number of hackers out on the INTERNET to believe it was not is to deny reality.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/07/u...ail-was-probably-hacked-experts-say.html?_r=0

Last edited:

Post 11, she's guilty

POST 11.....
Your post #11 doesn't seem to measure up to evidence of criminal behavior. Has the fact that nothing the FBI gleaned was chargeable been lost on you?

Post 11, she's guilty

POST 11.....
Your post #11 doesn't seem to measure up to evidence of criminal behavior. Has the fact that nothing the FBI gleaned was chargeable been lost on you?

See OJ
politics is the only thing that saved her.
She did more than this sailor.

Post 11, she's guilty

POST 11.....

Is the whole gist of this thread really lost on you? Hillary was never going to be indicted, she is establishment and protected. What Comey did was the best he could do considering the DOJ. What pisses me off is for the first 10 minutes he told us why she was guilty and how much she lied to us. Then he says, oh well, she didn't mean to break the law so we'll let her go. I wish he hadn't said anything.

One rule for the elite, aka globalist Hillary Rotten Clinton

Another for the bovine, aka the rest of the population

:mad-61:

The corruption in the government knows no limit.

Post 11, she's guilty

POST 11.....
What the FBI gleaned would definitely have been chargeable for a regular Joe like the sailor or you or me, but not for democrat presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton. Most of those denying this are being deliberately obtuse to not be able to connect the dots.

The sailor's mistake, is admitting he knew what he did was wrong. Take note everyone, if you want to get off, or have the best chance to get off, do as Hillary did and either fake being retarded or actually be retarded. NEVER admit guilt, the police are not your friend. What the sailor should have done is just have an unsecured server to post his pictures. But he didn't he just had them were no one cares would ever see them.

Last edited:

The sailor's mistake, is admiring he knew what he did was wrong. Take note everyone, if you want to get off, or have the best chance to get off, do as Hillary did and either fake being retarded or actually be retarded. NEVER admit guilt, the police are not your friend. What the sailor should have done is just have an unsecured server to post his pictures. But he didn't he just had them were no one would ever see them.

Clinton should be in jail.

If there is any Justice left in USA, that is.

the injustice is almost unbelievable!

here is my opinion of what happens with people like this 22 year old sailor. It is easy. Almost a no brainer to try and convict him. They get to count a bean as another conviction damn what they do to the kid. On the other hand there is Hillary which would be a hard case to win considering the political influence she wields. So she gets off and the sailor goes to jail over virtually nothing.

Is the whole gist of this thread really lost on you? Hillary was never going to be indicted, she is establishment and protected. What Comey did was the best he could do considering the DOJ. What pisses me off is for the first 10 minutes he told us why she was guilty and how much she lied to us. Then he says, oh well, she didn't mean to break the law so we'll let her go. I wish he hadn't said anything.
Baloney. The "best he could do" would be to submit his findings to the DOJ and let them decide whether there was enough to justify prosecution. But he didn't, and he didn't because his findings didn't include anything criminal. He couldn't recommend prosecution because nothing chargeable transpired. All he could do, as an unprofessional Republican agency director, was report that he didn't like Hillary.

Sheesh.

I don't remember being told not to take picture in a nuclear submarine. Pictures can be found all over the web. Maybe the engine room is off limits but I certainly don't know why it would be. Missile control would be another place and maybe the con, but the engine room?

Any way, it sucks to be a lowly one of the great unwashed. No special treatment for this guy. Imagine if he had just said he didn't mean to take the pictures and didn't know it was a violation. You know, like Hillary.

Sailor Denied 'Clinton Deal', Gets 1 Year in Prison for 6 Photos of Sub

A former Navy machinist mate who admitted taking photos inside a nuclear submarine was sentenced to a year in prison Friday, with a federal judge rebuffing a request for probation in light of authorities deciding not to prosecute Hillary Clinton for mishandling classified information on a private email server as secretary of state.

Kristian Saucier’s attorneys argued in a court filing last week that Clinton had been "engaging in acts similar to Mr. Saucier" with information of much higher classification. It would be "unjust and unfair for Mr. Saucier to receive any sentence other than probation for a crime those more powerful than him will likely avoid," attorney Derrick Hogan wrote.

hillary didn't do anything criminal, hack

and you're o/p is a lie. hillary wasn't offered any "DEAL" because, again, she didn't commit any criminal act.

nutbar

The sailor's mistake, is admitting he knew what he did was wrong. Take note everyone, if you want to get off, or have the best chance to get off, do as Hillary did and either fake being retarded or actually be retarded. NEVER admit guilt, the police are not your friend. What the sailor should have done is just have an unsecured server to post his pictures. But he didn't he just had them were no one cares would ever see them.

The sailors mistake was taking photos in an unauthorized area. Given the severity of his sentence, they must have been pretty damaging

The sailors mistake was taking photos in an unauthorized area. Given the severity of his sentence, they must have been pretty damaging
I hope Edward Snowden is keeping up on what happens to those who compromise our national security. His day is coming.

Forum List

Back