Sailor Denied 'Clinton Deal', Gets 1 Year in Prison for 6 Photos of Sub

You Drumpf minions go with that....lol
They don't realize that the sailor actually broke a law.

Clinton did as well.....
I worked at a nuclear sub base at one time. I remember the propeller being highly secret. I am sure there are many systems inside that are highly classified

What the sailor did is not remotely similar to Hillary
She had highly classified information on an unsecured server
No she didn't. What law about having a private server did she break?
The one that said it was!

And why no one has them!

He took a few pictures to save at his house to show his kids? 1 year? That really frosts my rear end!

Not like he ran his own Sub around....nobody got copies? Who could do anything with pics of a motor? Maybe I suppose?
I'm not certain if anyone answered this for you because I have just started to read this thread...

But the answer is YES, other people, not his children, got the pictures of the submarine from his cell phone, that's actually HOW the guy got caught...

Saucier's downfall began when a local dumpyard manager found the sailor's old cellphone and told a friend about the submarine photos, leading to an investigation by the the Naval Criminal Investigative Service.

and there is this below as well...
NOTE! If he wanted the pics for his future kids, then why throw the phone out? Did he download them too and they found these downloads? Or did he simply toss the phone?

Saucier pleaded guilty earlier this year to one count of unlawfully retaining national defense information after taking six photos inside the USS Alexandria with his cellphone in 2009. Saucier said he intended to show them to his future children, but prosecutors said they doubted that was true.

Did this kid try and sell the photos? I find it hard to believe a garbage man even looked at a phone in the trash and I find it even more doubtful he would even know what he was looking at. Sorry the whole thing sounds bogus.
It's FROM YOUR ARTICLE Freewill, do you not trust your own source you used for this thread of yours?

He took a few pictures to save at his house to show his kids? 1 year? That really frosts my rear end!

Not like he ran his own Sub around....nobody got copies? Who could do anything with pics of a motor? Maybe I suppose?
I'm not certain if anyone answered this for you because I have just started to read this thread...

But the answer is YES, other people, not his children, got the pictures of the submarine from his cell phone, that's actually HOW the guy got caught...

Saucier's downfall began when a local dumpyard manager found the sailor's old cellphone and told a friend about the submarine photos, leading to an investigation by the the Naval Criminal Investigative Service.

and there is this below as well...
NOTE! If he wanted the pics for his future kids, then why throw the phone out? Did he download them too and they found these downloads? Or did he simply toss the phone?

Saucier pleaded guilty earlier this year to one count of unlawfully retaining national defense information after taking six photos inside the USS Alexandria with his cellphone in 2009. Saucier said he intended to show them to his future children, but prosecutors said they doubted that was true.

Did this kid try and sell the photos? I find it hard to believe a garbage man even looked at a phone in the trash and I find it even more doubtful he would even know what he was looking at. Sorry the whole thing sounds bogus.
It's FROM YOUR ARTICLE Freewill, do you not trust your own source you used for this thread of yours?

There is nothing in the article about his intent except they didn't believe he took them to show his future children. So why did he take them and at what risk did it put the country? Yes, he deserved punishment for doing what he knew was wrong. But not jail time if Hillary gets NOTHING.

So if we go your way and say this kid was Al Capone at sea, then that does certainly not absolve Hillary of her crime. Comey said she put our secrets at risk.

Should politicians be required to accept Obama-care for themselves and their families?

Members of Congress are.

(D)Members of Congress in the Exchange
(i)Requirement
Notwithstanding any other provision of law, after the effective date of this subtitle, the only health plans that the Federal Government may make available to Members of Congress and congressional staff with respect to their service as a Member of Congress or congressional staff shall be health plans that are—
(I) created under this Act (or an amendment made by this Act); or
(II) offered through an Exchange established under this Act (or an amendment made by this Act).

Are you saying that this forbids people in congress from going elsewhere to get insurance ?

It's illegal for them to spend their own money on a private plan ?

So did Clinton
People have been trying to find evidence of wrongdoing on her part for 25 years and haven't found a thing that rises to the level of a criminal act.

But you know better.

Right.

One rule for the elite, aka globalist Hillary Rotten Clinton

Another for the bovine, aka the rest of the population

:mad-61:

The corruption in the government knows no limit.

The sailor's mistake, is admitting he knew what he did was wrong. Take note everyone, if you want to get off, or have the best chance to get off, do as Hillary did and either fake being retarded or actually be retarded. NEVER admit guilt, the police are not your friend. What the sailor should have done is just have an unsecured server to post his pictures. But he didn't he just had them were no one cares would ever see them.

The sailors mistake was taking photos in an unauthorized area. Given the severity of his sentence, they must have been pretty damaging
I hope Edward Snowden is keeping up on what happens to those who compromise our national security. His day is coming.

When is Hillary's day coming?
The announcement will be on Nov 8. It becomes official after the first of the year.

Excited?

Should politicians be required to accept Obama-care for themselves and their families?

Members of Congress are.

(i)Requirement
Notwithstanding any other provision of law, after the effective date of this subtitle, the only health plans that the Federal Government may make available to Members of Congress and congressional staff with respect to their service as a Member of Congress or congressional staff shall be health plans that are—
(II) offered through an Exchange established under this Act (or an amendment made by this Act).

Are you saying that this forbids people in congress from going elsewhere to get insurance ?

So did Clinton
People have been trying to find evidence of wrongdoing on her part for 25 years and haven't found a thing that rises to the level of a criminal act.

But you know better.

Right.

She is proof positive of "too big to jail."

Why do you think that there is always smoke surrounding the Clintons? As much as Obama's policies are dislike there is nothing surrounding him like there is Hillary.

15 conviction in the Whitewater investigation on 40 crimes. Draft indictments for Hillary were drawn up but never served, because she was first lady.

Anyway I don't think you will ever admit that just because a person isn't formally charged, aka Capone, that does not make them innocent.

From Whitewater to Benghazi: A Clinton-Scandal Primer

The sailor's mistake, is admitting he knew what he did was wrong. Take note everyone, if you want to get off, or have the best chance to get off, do as Hillary did and either fake being retarded or actually be retarded. NEVER admit guilt, the police are not your friend. What the sailor should have done is just have an unsecured server to post his pictures. But he didn't he just had them were no one cares would ever see them.

The sailors mistake was taking photos in an unauthorized area. Given the severity of his sentence, they must have been pretty damaging
I hope Edward Snowden is keeping up on what happens to those who compromise our national security. His day is coming.

The announcement will be on Nov 8. It becomes official after the first of the year.

Excited?

Nope, it will be like Capone entering the WH.

Members of Congress are.

(i)Requirement

So did Clinton

But you know better.

Right.

She is proof positive of "too big to jail."

Why do you think that there is always smoke surrounding the Clintons? As much as Obama's policies are dislike there is nothing surrounding him like there is Hillary.

15 conviction in the Whitewater investigation on 40 crimes. Draft indictments for Hillary were drawn up but never served, because she was first lady.

Anyway I don't think you will ever admit that just because a person isn't formally charged, aka Capone, that does not make them innocent.

From Whitewater to Benghazi: A Clinton-Scandal Primer
No adult is innocent.

Most of us don't engage in activity that might result in criminal prosecution and, based on all the evidence, that includes Hillary.

Suck it up.

Members of Congress are.

(i)Requirement

So did Clinton

But you know better.

Right.
Well i know laws which she ignores. Funny how the dead are growing around her

Excited?
I am. President Trump

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

- FBI director
James B. Comey
Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

16y1lx.jpg

Members of Congress are.

(i)Requirement

So did Clinton

But you know better.

Right.
The older we get, be higher the body count of the people we know. It's called "life".

Members of Congress are.

(i)Requirement

So did Clinton

But you know better.

Right.
The older we get, be higher the body count of the people we know. It's called "life".
Funny, but usually those people die of health issues or old age, not by guns and other suspicious consequences like ol hitlery

Members of Congress are.

So did Clinton

But you know better.

Right.
Funny, but usually those people die of health issues or old age, not by guns and other suspicious consequences like ol hitlery
The more famous you are, the more people there are around you and the more people you lose.

So did Clinton

But you know better.

Right.
The more famous you are, the more people there are around you and the more people you lose.
Cause that happens to everyone right? How many for Bernie? I've never heard of any. How about Obama? Bush? How about Clinton, yep about ten now. Seems to only follow Clinton

But you know better.

Right.
Cause that happens to everyone right? How many for Bernie? I've never heard of any. How about Obama? Bush? How about Clinton, yep about ten now. Seems to only follow Clinton
Maybe it seems that way because you are so obsessed with All Things Hillary.

Or, wait for it, she's dirty

That's not even counting the four Benghazi dead. She really is exceptional at killing folks.

Or, wait for it, she's dirty

That's not even counting the four Benghazi dead. She really is exceptional at killing folks.
And you can say that with a straight face after bringing Bush into the discussion.

Incredible.

Forum List

Back